Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12674 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7160 Feb 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Two creationist tw*ts with no proof of god and nothing or wroth to say.

Just f*ck off back to the discovery institute you ridiculous people.
What is wroth?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7161 Feb 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Two creationist tw*ts with no proof of god and nothing or wroth to say.
Just f*ck off back to the discovery institute you ridiculous people.
They are the same person.

Seriously.

:D

But schizophrenia is common among True Believers™.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7162 Feb 11, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>They are the same person.

Seriously.

:D

But schizophrenia is common among True Believers™.
Person that preaches about evidence now makes a claim without it. Lol! What a Chester.
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7163 Feb 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."Bob of Q/F" ..Do you have an opinion on the "Free Masons"...??...(that, you'd be willing to share ..with me ..??)
..To live in Sin , leads to pusillanimous (lack of courage)....there, was a "Bob of Quantum Faith" that was opinionated ....

I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable ...I will leave you alone ...
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7164 Feb 11, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wroth?
.."furious" and/or "a tasty legume soup"...
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7165 Feb 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Two creationist tw*ts with no proof of god and nothing or wroth to say.
Just f*ck off back to the discovery institute you ridiculous people.
...you make me and/or us mad , when you call me and/or us ..a "tw" "star" "ts"...(because, I don't know what it means..)

..Nothing exists that does not owe it existence to God the Creator .The world began when God's word drew it out of nothingness ; all existent beings,all of nature ,and human history are rooted in this primordial event ,the very genesis by which the world was constituted and time began..

what do you say ..??.."-Skeptic-"..

...ans..."thank-you"

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7166 Feb 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."furious" and/or "a tasty legume soup"...
Lol!

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#7167 Feb 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...you make me and/or us mad , when you call me and/or us ..a "tw" "star" "ts"...(because, I don't know what it means..)
Just try sticking different vowels in between the "tw" and the "ts" and try looking each created word up until you find one that fits. You do know what a vowel is, don't you?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Nothing exists that does not owe it existence to God the Creator .The world began when God's word drew it out of nothingness ; all existent beings,all of nature ,and human history are rooted in this primordial event ,the very genesis by which the world was constituted and time began..
You're just making stuff up again. There are no invisible friends watching out for you, grow up.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7168 Feb 11, 2013
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Just try sticking different vowels in between the "tw" and the "ts" and try looking each created word up until you find one that fits. You do know what a vowel is, don't you?
<quoted text>
You're just making stuff up again. There are no invisible friends watching out for you, grow up.
It's sad, isn't it? They exhibit nearly zero brain activity here.

But that is one of the consequences of living by Faith: brain death.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7169 Feb 11, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>It's sad, isn't it? They exhibit nearly zero brain activity here.

But that is one of the consequences of living by Faith: brain death.
Awe...are you sad? Imagine how those little kids felt when you did unnecessary things to them? I guess old age is getting the best of you Chester.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7170 Feb 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe...are you sad? Imagine how those little kids felt when you did unnecessary things to them? I guess old age is getting the best of you Chester.
Once again, you show your obsession with kiddie fiddling to us all here, creationist.

They are coming for you.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#7171 Feb 12, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad, isn't it? They exhibit nearly zero brain activity here.
But that is one of the consequences of living by Faith: brain death.
And they seem so proud of their ignorance. I hope for their sake the old adage is true and at least they are blissful.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7172 Feb 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, you show your obsession with kiddie fiddling to us all here, creationist.

They are coming for you.
Your mommy is calling you.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7173 Feb 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mommy is calling you.
You are hallucinating again.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7174 Feb 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You are hallucinating again.
Hurry go do your chores!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7175 Feb 12, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurry go do your chores!
Go prove your god. Oh that's right, the reason why you are here trying to pick a fight with atheists who are smarter than you.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7176 Feb 12, 2013
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
And they seem so proud of their ignorance. I hope for their sake the old adage is true and at least they are blissful.
Do they seem to be?

No, I don't think so either: their discontent with their lot is evident by their hate-speech.

Pitiful, really.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7177 Feb 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go prove your god. Oh that's right, the reason why you are here trying to pick a fight with atheists who are smarter than you.
My aged cat is smarter than People of Faith.

He has demonstrated freewill.

They have none-- they are slaves to the faith that has destroyed their self esteem along with the rest of what it means to be human.

Sad, really.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7179 Feb 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Go prove your god. Oh that's right, the reason why you are here trying to pick a fight with atheists who are smarter than you.
Dude, you're not smart.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7180 Feb 12, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>My aged cat is smarter than People of Faith.

He has demonstrated freewill.

They have none-- they are slaves to the faith that has destroyed their self esteem along with the rest of what it means to be human.

Sad, really.
You do animals too?!? Gross!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 2 hr Eagle 12 - 1,429
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 11 hr Frindly 1,176
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 15 hr u196533dm 32,462
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) 21 hr Ben Avraham 100
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) Mon Dogen 78,757
what science will NEVER be able to prove Aug 11 Eagle 12 - 5
News What Ever Happened to the New Atheists?by Ellio... Aug 7 nanoanomaly 1
More from around the web