Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,881 - 6,900 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Straw man.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again this is entertainment. Educational Barrier on your part is not a valid argument since you have no idea about my education level. But if you need a job, let me know.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
We evolved, which proves your bible story is a sham and its also scientifically ridiculous.
<quoted text>
Wrong, there's no god until its proven. Remember its your personal mental illness not the mental illness of others.
A) Well , it seems "if" we evolved ,we seem to have "no" clue from who ......that seems odd...

B) We will get our answers at death ..."you" are here for a reason ..!!.."even" your Mother will concur ...you, stupid ass..!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to piss off these idiots. The funny thing is they worship a science book that they also read and have never really done any of the experiments. But that's no big deal, they preach how atheism will take over but they won't be alive to see if this comes true or not. Theses losers are a bunch of unloved idiots who don't have the concept of love. Just wait, Sceptic will make another 6000 year comment. Poor dude needs to find his own place to live. I even offered him a job.
..I rarely disagree with you ...I just wish ..you were more ..(eight)..THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR..

Commands ; truthfulness , respect for the good name of others ; the observance of secrecy when required .

Forbids: lying, injury to good name of others , slander, tale bearing ,rash judgement ,contemptuous speech :and the violation of secrecy...

..I don't believe "Bob of Q/F" is a child abusers ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Straw man.
<quoted text>
...I spurted out my American hood ..several times ..to rub your British blue blood nose in it ....how come you don't respond ..."F**K YOU ...America is the cause of "all" the Wars ...you f**king yankee byache ..!!!"

..Do you have class...??

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>We evolved, which proves your bible story is a sham and its also scientifically ridiculous.

number four wrote, "<quoted text>
..Semantics.."-Skeptic- " we've had this talk before ..You are welcome to say ,"You" don't believe in God... but, once you start saying that there "is" no God...well, that just makes you look silly ..."

Wrong, there's no god until its proven. Remember its your personal mental illness not the mental illness of others.
Sure yiu did.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>are you making a death threat? want to be kicked off topix again?
Eventually your mommy is going to die so you need a coffin. I have this nice shoe box that isn't too costly for you. You might be able to afford it. It says BK on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Straw man.
Wuss man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I rarely disagree with you ...I just wish ..you were more ..(eight)..THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR..

Commands ; truthfulness , respect for the good name of others ; the observance of secrecy when required .

Forbids: lying, injury to good name of others , slander, tale bearing ,rash judgement ,contemptuous speech :and the violation of secrecy...

It's a style of argument I use. They don't understand the meaning behind the claim. They right away make claims about all theists and seem to have no respect for any one of us. Remember, I don't argue religion, I don't tell people who to worship or not to worship. I believe in our freedom to choose, but I don't respect people who make stupid comments so I turn it on them. Now I actually had a truce with Bob, but he did not respect that. There is one atheist on this thread that I respect and that is Khatru (I think that's how you spell it). I also don't believe you like she males or trannies either. If you haven't noticed, I have no mercy which I should. But the commandment you posted, pretty much hit every atheists on this thread.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Oh look! The nutter has gone into complete schizophrenia.... and is talking to himself.

... LOL!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
Now I actually had a truce with Bob, but he did not respect that.
Nope.

The very first day I returned? Your first words to me, were words of abuse.

Go back and check it out-- I was all set to ignore you as per my usual habit.

But nooooo-- you started out with your usual abuse.

You are a classic narcissist/sadist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.

The very first day I returned? Your first words to me, were words of abuse.

Go back and check it out-- I was all set to ignore you as per my usual habit.

But nooooo-- you started out with your usual abuse.

You are a classic narcissist/sadist.
Nope we had a truce and you couldn't resist. Your Alzheimer's has apparently become a barrier.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again this is entertainment. Educational Barrier on your part is not a valid argument since you have no idea about my education level. But if you need a job, let me know.
You seem obsessed with education - it would help if you got yourself one. Notre dame creationism doesn't count.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>A) Well , it seems "if" we evolved ,we seem to have "no" clue from who ......that seems odd...
B) We will get our answers at death ..."you" are here for a reason ..!!.."even" your Mother will concur ...you, stupid ass..!!
Whos is irrevant, because then you have to explain where the who came from.

Why are you people so consistently stupid?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I rarely disagree with you ...I just wish ..you were more ..(eight)..THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR..
Well I'm glad you have at least some boundaries. But funny how a person who thinks its ok to go around saying those things, suffers from the same judgemental disorder as yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventually your mommy is going to die so you need a coffin. I have this nice shoe box that isn't too costly for you. You might be able to afford it. It says BK on it.
More creationist love from the frustrated troll with no proof of god.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a style of argument I use.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Wait.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope we had a truce and you couldn't resist. Your Alzheimer's has apparently become a barrier.
I hope your god can hear you wishing diseases upon your fellow men. Now we all know what you remain unmarried.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Leave them alone long enough and their multiple personalities will take over.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Oh look! The nutter has gone into complete schizophrenia.... and is talking to himself.
... LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You seem obsessed with education - it would help if you got yourself one. Notre dame creationism doesn't count.
Not at all. Lol! I got mine and my career. What do you got?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>More creationist love from the frustrated troll with no proof of god.
Actually laughter is good for the soul. I rather enjoy this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 46 min Liam R 12
Of Interest InTheNews 57 min Reason Personified 2
Our world came from nothing? 58 min Patrick 181
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 224,013
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Patrick 21,376
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 6 hr Buck Crick 356
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 8 hr Thinking 831
•••
•••