Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7045 Feb 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look its a link posted by the creationist which nobody will click on.
You did liar.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#7046 Feb 6, 2013
His mother needs a blind hope? Make sense, boy.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother needs one.

Location hidden

#7047 Feb 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>His mother needs a blind hope? Make sense, boy.
His mother needs a coffin boy.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#7048 Feb 6, 2013
Pall bearers are normally older. You make no sense.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
His mother needs a coffin boy.

Location hidden

#7049 Feb 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Pall bearers are normally older. You make no sense.
Not normally but usually. Bwahaha! But why are you involved with this? Was anyone writing to you? I'm trying to sell a coffin to someone who is close to death.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#7050 Feb 6, 2013
Pardon?
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not normally but usually. Bwahaha! But why are you involved with this? Was anyone writing to you? I'm trying to sell a coffin to someone who is close to death.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7051 Feb 6, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>“My object in presenting the case against Christianity is theoretical, not practical. I am not so naïve as to suppose that the arguments set forth here will induce many people to give up their Christian beliefs. My claim is simply that in light of my discussion rational people should give up these beliefs.”
—Michael Martin in the Introduction to his book, The Case Against Christianity (1991)
...The modern atheist is " always angered when he hears anything said about God and religion - he would be incapable of such resentment if God were only myth.."

..Archbishop Sheen ..

Look, if you plan on quoting the intelligentsia ...my side "will" win , We have several centuries of writers and thinkers ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7052 Feb 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Pardon?
<quoted text>
..Please understand ....WE'RE AMERICANS....we're a rambunctious lot ...!!

Location hidden

#7053 Feb 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon?
You are pardoned.

Location hidden

#7054 Feb 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...The modern atheist is " always angered when he hears anything said about God and religion - he would be incapable of such resentment if God were only myth.."

..Archbishop Sheen ..

Look, if you plan on quoting the intelligentsia ...my side "will" win , We have several centuries of writers and thinkers ...
It's easy to piss off these idiots. The funny thing is they worship a science book that they also read and have never really done any of the experiments. But that's no big deal, they preach how atheism will take over but they won't be alive to see if this comes true or not. Theses losers are a bunch of unloved idiots who don't have the concept of love. Just wait, Sceptic will make another 6000 year comment. Poor dude needs to find his own place to live. I even offered him a job.

Location hidden

#7055 Feb 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Please understand ....WE'RE AMERICANS....we're a rambunctious lot ...!!
We could talk about this over some lamb and mint sauce. Lol!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#7057 Feb 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look its a link posted by the creationist which nobody will click on.
I joined topix in May of 09, and haven't clicked on one yet.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#7058 Feb 6, 2013
Hope your deafness improves.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pardoned.

Location hidden

#7059 Feb 7, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Hope your deafness improves.
Lol.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7060 Feb 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
A)duh..
B)Yeah, and ,if you follow our ancestry to it source ..it leads to one woman in sub-saharan Africa....whom, anthropologists have dubbed ...Eve..
We evolved, which proves your bible story is a sham and its also scientifically ridiculous.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
..Semantics.."-Skeptic- " we've had this talk before ..You are welcome to say ,"You" don't believe in God... but, once you start saying that there "is" no God...well, that just makes you look silly ...
Wrong, there's no god until its proven. Remember its your personal mental illness not the mental illness of others.

Location hidden

#7061 Feb 7, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother needs one.
are you making a death threat? want to be kicked off topix again?

Location hidden

#7062 Feb 7, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell me your god first, then I'll be convinced that the coffin has some value.

As it stands any salesman who believes the earth is 6000 years old, fails at life itself.

Location hidden

#7063 Feb 7, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to piss off these idiots. The funny thing is they worship a science book that they also read and have never really done any of the experiments. But that's no big deal, they preach how atheism will take over but they won't be alive to see if this comes true or not. Theses losers are a bunch of unloved idiots who don't have the concept of love. Just wait, Sceptic will make another 6000 year comment. Poor dude needs to find his own place to live. I even offered him a job.
I'm sorry that there's no god. But you coming into the atheist forum to call atheists molestors doesn't magically make your god real.

Maybe you should concentrate on proving your god and improving your academic education, because you're not smart at all.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7064 Feb 7, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I joined topix in May of 09, and haven't clicked on one yet.
If you do decide to? Make certain your copy of NoScript is turned up to the maximum.

:)

Location hidden

#7065 Feb 7, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry that there's no god. But you coming into the atheist forum to call atheists molestors doesn't magically make your god real.

Maybe you should concentrate on proving your god and improving your academic education, because you're not smart at all.
Again this is entertainment. Educational Barrier on your part is not a valid argument since you have no idea about my education level. But if you need a job, let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min CunningLinguist 227,782
Our world came from nothing? 9 min Patrick 485
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 9 min Richardfs 22,383
Can atheists pray? Gretta Vosper on Andrew W.K.... 28 min Richardfs 3
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 1 hr KIND 345
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 7 hr NightSerf 932
Another week, another atheist demands we call h... 10 hr P_Smith 1
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••