Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#7024 Feb 5, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You are in awe of Bob.
<quoted text>
..Everybody is ..."Bob" has money and smells nice ..!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#7025 Feb 5, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it!
Says the idiot creationist with no proof that the universe was created in 6 days.

Las Vegas, NV

#7026 Feb 5, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the idiot creationist with no proof that the universe was created in 6 days.
...The Universe was created in ...under, a nano second ...

Las Vegas, NV

#7027 Feb 5, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>ôMy object in presenting the case against Christianity is theoretical, not practical. I am not so na´ve as to suppose that the arguments set forth here will induce many people to give up their Christian beliefs. My claim is simply that in light of my discussion rational people should give up these beliefs.ö
ŚMichael Martin in the Introduction to his book, The Case Against Christianity (1991)
.."In God We Trust"..

America ..(*)The Greatest Country on Earth..(1956).

..(*)..In the interest of full disclosure , While researching "the greatest country on earth" ..several nations may have been omitted , including ; Iran, Peru, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Australia ,Luxembourg ,Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Ice Land, New Zealand, Canada,Zambia,Switzerland, Romania and the Netherlands ..

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#7028 Feb 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."In God We Trust"..
America ..(*)The Greatest Country on Earth..(1956).
..(*)..In the interest of full disclosure , While researching "the greatest country on earth" ..several nations may have been omitted , including ; Iran, Peru, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Australia ,Luxembourg ,Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Ice Land, New Zealand, Canada,Zambia,Switzerland, Romania and the Netherlands ..
In many gods, some trust a bit, some not so much, and some not at all, would be more truthful. When you factor in the half century that has since past and the many thoussands of new non believers, well .... that tripe don't hold water at all now does it?

Las Vegas, NV

#7029 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>In many gods, some trust a bit, some not so much, and some not at all, would be more truthful. When you factor in the half century that has since past and the many thoussands of new non believers, well .... that tripe don't hold water at all now does it?
...W.T.F..???...Man....Why, do you have to scuttle my argument, with "your" ...facts...???

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#7030 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>“My object in presenting the case against Christianity is theoretical, not practical. I am not so naïve as to suppose that the arguments set forth here will induce many people to give up their Christian beliefs. My claim is simply that in light of my discussion rational people should give up these beliefs.”

┬ŚMichael Martin in the Introduction to his book, The Case Against Christianity (1991)
Cheap coffins for sale.

Location hidden

#7031 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>“My object in presenting the case against Christianity is theoretical, not practical. I am not so naïve as to suppose that the arguments set forth here will induce many people to give up their Christian beliefs. My claim is simply that in light of my discussion rational people should give up these beliefs.”

┬ŚMichael Martin in the Introduction to his book, The Case Against Christianity (1991)
http://youtu.be/2eo7PyUUFrs

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#7032 Feb 5, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...W.T.F..???...Man... .Why, do you have to scuttle my argument, with "your" ...facts...???
Nothing scuttled, you had no valid argument

Location hidden

#7033 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>Nothing scuttled, you had no valid argument
http://youtu.be/2eo7PyUUFrs

Location hidden

#7034 Feb 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...The Universe was created in ...under, a nano second ...
How did you know what a nanosecond was until scientists defined it?

You fail again creationist.

Location hidden

#7035 Feb 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...W.T.F..???...Man... .Why, do you have to scuttle my argument, with "your" ...facts...???
Hint: Facts don't belong to anyone - they are universally true. Like the fact that god isn't real and that a simple DNA test proves that you and I are related to a common ancestor of apes & humans

Location hidden

#7036 Feb 6, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheap coffins for sale.
Why are you selling coffins? I thought you only sell blind hope?

Location hidden

#7037 Feb 6, 2013
Educated What wrote:
Oh look its a link posted by the creationist which nobody will click on.

Location hidden

#7038 Feb 6, 2013
number four wrote:
In the world of science, a scientist will shake your hand when your facts prove him wrong.

In the case of creationism, they curse, judge and threaten you when you present them with facts. Just goes to show hope much they care about truth, honesty, morals and love.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#7040 Feb 6, 2013
Note number four is an admitted Poe.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
In the world of science, a scientist will shake your hand when your facts prove him wrong.
In the case of creationism, they curse, judge and threaten you when you present them with facts. Just goes to show hope much they care about truth, honesty, morals and love.

Las Vegas, NV

#7041 Feb 6, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Note number four is an admitted Poe.
<quoted text>
...why...You little euro trash monkey ...!!!..I didn't know what I was agreeing to ...!!

..and, you know it.....I thought P.O.E , was short for poet ....not Poe's Law..........amen..

Las Vegas, NV

#7042 Feb 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint: Facts don't belong to anyone - they are universally true. Like the fact that god isn't real and that a simple DNA test proves that you and I are related to a common ancestor of apes & humans
A)duh..
B)Yeah, and ,if you follow our ancestry to it source ..it leads to one woman in sub-saharan Africa....whom, anthropologists have dubbed ...Eve..

..Semantics.."-Skeptic- " we've had this talk before ..You are welcome to say ,"You" don't believe in God... but, once you start saying that there "is" no God...well, that just makes you look silly ...

Las Vegas, NV

#7043 Feb 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
....Are you.....are you ...?...judging creationists .....that's odd , I thought only creationists "judged" others ...

...Stop it..!!..."-Skeptic-" ..you're playing with my mind ..you're making me dance like a puppet .....

Location hidden

#7044 Feb 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you selling coffins? I thought you only sell blind hope?
Your mother needs one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min polymath257 232,713
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 min serfs up 2,245
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 7 min Pahu 22
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Thinking 23,173
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 15 hr _Bad Company 1,437
God' existence 20 hr polymath257 55
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 20 hr polymath257 112
Evidence for God! 23 hr ChristineM 366
More from around the web