Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 341)

Showing posts 6,801 - 6,820 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing ads god. if only god can judge, why are you judging?
oh yeah because your an immoral creationist that has no proof - only lies.
..Maybe..........but, the fact remains ...there are witnesses ..to an existence "after" death ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
Both you creationist trolls can keep posting, but ultimately, your belief that the earth is 6000 yers old, proves that you'r a pair of ignorant uneducated wastrels.
You can't even defend your beliefs without calling someone a molester. Ironically its what your faith creates...and protects...
A)hey..4000 b.c ..was a very good year ..!

B)we're not "trolls" we're human ..trolls live under bridges , and eat the local wildlife ...

C)Told you guys " Don't mess w/ "Educated What".....HE WILL DROP "IT" ON YOU ...!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Do us a favor and get a job. Heck I will hire you, I need somebody to wash my cars and company trucks. Lol.
You claim there's a god but have no evidence, why do you think I will believe that you own trucks and cars? You must be more deluded than previously confirmed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you're too dumb to comprehend so that's a waste. Second it's fun ticking you off.
I'm sorry jesus never rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that you're a gullible idiot who will believe absolutely anything, including parlor tricks like turning water into wine. You barely understand the earth we live on thinking that noahs ark was real (lmao). Reality has eluded you and now you're left here calling intelligent atheists "molestor" when you show your stupidity up for all to see.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Maybe..........but, the fact remains ...there are witnesses ..to an existence "after" death ...
Rubbish, you lie more and more. You have no proof of this horsesh*te and you know it, creationist. Go back to your neocon nest and suck on imaginary reagan's toes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>A)hey..4000 b.c ..was a very good year ..!
B)we're not "trolls" we're human ..trolls live under bridges , and eat the local wildlife ...
C)Told you guys " Don't mess w/ "Educated What".....HE WILL DROP "IT" ON YOU ...!!
Fraudulent cult scum with no morals yet trying to sell yours. You couldn't convert an atheist if you tried.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
See?
The hate grows.....
...Like, a Chia pet ....?
Thinking

Newbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

number four is an admitted Poe... I've no idea of the underlying motivation, and as they are a Poe, even less interest.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Fraudulent cult scum with no morals yet trying to sell yours. You couldn't convert an atheist if you tried.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubbish, you lie more and more. You have no proof of this horsesh*te and you know it, creationist. Go back to your neocon nest and suck on imaginary reagan's toes.
..why...???...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO ..THERE...!!??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
..damn..you got me there ...Sometimes, I wish I were a Mormon , that way ,I could baptize "you" after you died ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Thinking wrote:
number four is an admitted Poe... I've no idea of the underlying motivation, and as they are a Poe, even less interest.
<quoted text>
..You can't talk to me like that ..!!..I'M AN AMERICAN...!!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You claim there's a god but have no evidence, why do you think I will believe that you own trucks and cars? You must be more deluded than previously confirmed.
As usual, making excuses about working. I guess you like living with your parents since they're an asset.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry jesus never rode on the backs of dinosaurs and that you're a gullible idiot who will believe absolutely anything, including parlor tricks like turning water into wine. You barely understand the earth we live on thinking that noahs ark was real (lmao). Reality has eluded you and now you're left here calling intelligent atheists "molestor" when you show your stupidity up for all to see.
Intelligent? Dude you are far from that I guarantee. Stupidity? You're responding and this is fun. The funny thing that atheists fear is the unknown though. I've seen many who were dying asking for forgiveness. Why is it only at that moment they ask for forgiveness? You can say whatever you like but when your time comes I hope you die an atheist. Lol. Now I am not condemning you or praying for you or am I trying to convert you. I simply don't care. Your like a punching bag, you get hit all the time.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
Both you creationist trolls can keep posting, but ultimately, your belief that the earth is 6000 yers old, proves that you'r a pair of ignorant uneducated wastrels.
You can't even defend your beliefs without calling someone a molester. Ironically its what your faith creates...and protects...
EW and #4 are the same poster.

Just so you know.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Just so you know.
..In this case "-Skeptic-" is a little bit more perceptive than you are ...

..why, am I not surprised ..??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Just so you know.
...And.....damnit......WHY..!! ...Do you guys ,always post his name "first"........I'm starting to feel like a "junior" partner ...

Would it kill you..or.."Givemeliberty "...??...To post ..

...B.T.W..."#4" and "Educated What" ..are the same dude ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...And.....damnit..... .WHY..!!...Do you guys ,always post his name "first"........I'm starting to feel like a "junior" partner ...

Would it kill you..or.."Givemeliberty "...??...To post ..

...B.T.W..."#4" and "Educated What" ..are the same dude ..
Lol!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

MrDesoto1 wrote:
That would be like feeding them to the lions. LOL
Perhaps they should feed you to the lions instead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>How can lions be so scarce when there's so many christians around to feed them?
Maybe they're more in the mood for atheist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Mr Smartypants wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an equal-opportunity debunker. I consider Islam to be as much bullshit as Judaism, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Sikhism, Hinduism, Mormonism, and Scientology.
Don't forget atheism. It's at the very top of my BS pile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,801 - 6,820 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Patrick 223,062
Our world came from nothing? 33 min Patrick 27
Why do i deserve no respect. 8 hr Patrick 6
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 21 hr Mikko 21,328
Introducing The Universal Religion Wed NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Wed ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) Wed Buck Crick 324
•••
•••