Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,781 - 6,800 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
not afraid of your imagination sorry, there's no such thing as judgement day. Both you and I share the same fate, its the same as every other living creature.
The difference is that you are too afraid to face reality and need a god to cuddle much like a child needs a teddy bear.
...I used "burn" in the slang ,meaning disrespect..

Only God can judge ....!

You're "not" even a little concerned ..???...It is possible "You" will continue after death ....

While, there is no "concrete" evidence ...there is a butt load of witnesses ...And, these aforementioned are "adamant" ....

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
It will be interesting to see how it goes. It will be funny to watch the Christholes tripping all over themselves trying to convert the Neanderthal child and askin if it can ask it's ancestors about Noah's flood :))
<quoted text>
Well, yeah-- they are an insecure lot.

Kinda sad to see people mind-slaved into True Believer™ status.

... meh.

But you are right, once real genetic engineering becomes available? The (as you put it so well) "Christholes" will be screaming the loudest that it's an "abomination".

All the while, 100% of their leaders will be availing themselves of the benefits of genetic engineering...

... how do you spell "hypocrite"?

Easy: c-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Lol! Yep that's all they have is Ad Homs and logical fallacies. Certainly they cannot show that their god is anything more than a figment of their imagination.
<quoted text>
Notice how desperate they grow? I would not have noticed a comment by "number four" apart from it being quoted by Skeptic, but he really is sinking, desperate for attention from me.

How cute.

Sad, but cute.

However, my ability to ignore a bratty infant is superior to his willingness to SPAM.

:D

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
i quit flaming yes?
<quoted text>
...Can , you relay a message for me to "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ...??..Ask him why , He is so mad at me ..

..and, that I'm sorry ,I was looking at other girls ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Hes tame?
<quoted text>
also , please relay, that there should remain some sort of ethics in the bio-sciences ..

...Thank-you , you're a dear ...."Givemelibery"..

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You seem really jealous about the fact that Givemeliberty is married...
Not at all. What ever he claims he includes his wife. Lol! Unlike you, I have women. It comes with the territory. I'm young and wealthy. Artiste is not for me. Anyway I can just call his wife for a one night stand or maybe 2. You know like your dad and mom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>again you return to your obsession with givemeliberty's balls. Closet homosexual. There's nothing wrong with it...
You believe this because you can't read. Hey tell him to post the PMs, I'm still waiting for that evidence. Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."-Skeptic- "....You "sound" strong ...!!!
He probably has a cape on right now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Well, yeah-- they are an insecure lot.

Kinda sad to see people mind-slaved into True Believer™ status.

... meh.

But you are right, once real genetic engineering becomes available? The (as you put it so well) "Christholes" will be screaming the loudest that it's an "abomination".

All the while, 100% of their leaders will be availing themselves of the benefits of genetic engineering...

... how do you spell "hypocrite"?

Easy: c-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n
Molester

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Notice how desperate they grow? I would not have noticed a comment by "number four" apart from it being quoted by Skeptic, but he really is sinking, desperate for attention from me.

How cute.

Sad, but cute.

However, my ability to ignore a bratty infant is superior to his willingness to SPAM.

:D
Shouldn't it be Chester instead of Bob?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Can , you relay a message for me to "Bob of Quantum-Faith" ...??..Ask him why , He is so mad at me ..

..and, that I'm sorry ,I was looking at other girls ...
It's probably the same person.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
not afraid of your imagination sorry, there's no such thing as judgement day. Both you and I share the same fate, its the same as every other living creature.
The difference is that you are too afraid to face reality and need a god to cuddle much like a child needs a teddy bear.
I see their desperation grows. Or is it his? I do seem to recall someone pointing out that EW & #4 were one and the same.

If so, it's rather a bit of schizophrenia here.

But then, anyone who claims that invisible sky daddies talk to them, is already schizophrenic...

... dangerously so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I see their desperation grows. Or is it his? I do seem to recall someone pointing out that EW & #4 were one and the same.

If so, it's rather a bit of schizophrenia here.

But then, anyone who claims that invisible sky daddies talk to them, is already schizophrenic...

... dangerously so.
Your mom and dad are schizophrenic molester.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

See?

The hate grows.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

See?

The hate grows.....
It does! You molesting children is an issue. I am glad you understand now. Tell us why you really left your wife.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>
...I used "burn" in the slang ,meaning disrespect..
Only God can judge ....!
You're "not" even a little concerned ..???...It is possible "You" will continue after death ....
While, there is no "concrete" evidence ...there is a butt load of witnesses ...And, these aforementioned are "adamant" ....
No such thing ads god. if only god can judge, why are you judging?

oh yeah because your an immoral creationist that has no proof - only lies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom and dad are schizophrenic molester.
Sorry, thats not proof of god, try again creationist scum.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Both you creationist trolls can keep posting, but ultimately, your belief that the earth is 6000 yers old, proves that you'r a pair of ignorant uneducated wastrels.

You can't even defend your beliefs without calling someone a molester. Ironically its what your faith creates...and protects...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, thats not proof of god, try again creationist scum.
Lol! Do us a favor and get a job. Heck I will hire you, I need somebody to wash my cars and company trucks. Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
Both you creationist trolls can keep posting, but ultimately, your belief that the earth is 6000 yers old, proves that you'r a pair of ignorant uneducated wastrels.

You can't even defend your beliefs without calling someone a molester. Ironically its what your faith creates...and protects...
First of all you're too dumb to comprehend so that's a waste. Second it's fun ticking you off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Dave Nelson 224,053
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Patrick 186
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Patrick 832
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 3 hr Patrick 16
Of Interest InTheNews 3 hr Patrick 3
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr Patrick 359
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Patrick 21,382
•••
•••