Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 339)

Showing posts 6,761 - 6,780 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely don't believe everything I read. The bible included. Also the creationist propaganda you post in futile relativistic effort to make your hallucinated god seem more real to you.
..oh..yeah......Well , You're a fatso ...!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..oh..yeah......Well , You're a fatso ...!!
What more can you say, creationist? Its not like you're suddenly going prove your god are you?

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Lol! Yep that's all they have is Ad Homs and logical fallacies. Certainly they cannot show that their god is anything more than a figment of their imagination.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What more can you say, creationist? Its not like you're suddenly going prove your god are you?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! Yep that's all they have is Ad Homs and logical fallacies. Certainly they cannot show that their god is anything more than a figment of their imagination.
What does your wife say?
Thinking

Newbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Another failed ad hom...
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your wife say?

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

That's all he has. He is a lame contrarian who lies and makes sht up as he goes. For example recently he denied being a Christian yet on this thread he goes on about being a catholic.

In other words he can't even keep up with his own Bullsht. Time to flush and scroll wheel past anything he ever posts.
Thinking wrote:
Another failed ad hom...
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Another failed ad hom...
Hey, his wife is Catholic and he stated that. Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
That's all he has. He is a lame contrarian who lies and makes sht up as he goes. For example recently he denied being a Christian yet on this thread he goes on about being a catholic.
In other words he can't even keep up with his own Bullsht. Time to flush and scroll wheel past anything he ever posts.
<quoted text>
Educatate What is a creationist troll that has been embarasssed so many times on this forum there should be some kind of world record. When the going gets too tough for him he dissapears for a few weeks, and then comes back again. He might be a paid-to-post troll like most of the creationist ones. Its the only cult with enough money to attempt this kind of online propoganda campaign

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>That's all he has. He is a lame contrarian who lies and makes sht up as he goes. For example recently he denied being a Christian yet on this thread he goes on about being a catholic.

Prove it? How about the made up stuff you claimed? Put this PMs that you said I sent you. Do it. I am Catholic and proud of it just like your wife.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
...It's my new strategy ...."carrot and stick" (this technic is used in law enforcement)...As, my tears and pleading have fallen on deaf ears ...

I'm using insults ..."followed" by praise ...(such as).."You sound strong !"..or.." I bet you smell terrific !"..

..by, this time next week...You will be singing the praises of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior ...

PREPARE TO BE ..."SAVED"..."- Skeptic-"....!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Educatate What is a creationist troll that has been embarasssed so many times on this forum there should be some kind of world record. When the going gets too tough for him he dissapears for a few weeks, and then comes back again. He might be a paid-to-post troll like most of the creationist ones. Its the only cult with enough money to attempt this kind of online propoganda campaign
..."Educated What" is being "paid" to elucidate the unsaved ....?!...Surely, you jest ....He says hurtful things ...and, never proselytizes ...

And, He is never embarrassed ...He sticks to "one" I.D ...The man has balls ..!!!..And integrity...!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Lol! Yep that's all they have is Ad Homs and logical fallacies. Certainly they cannot show that their god is anything more than a figment of their imagination.
<quoted text>
..You're "projecting"...!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."Educated What" is being "paid" to elucidate the unsaved ....?!...Surely, you jest ....He says hurtful things ...and, never proselytizes ...

And, He is never embarrassed ...He sticks to "one" I.D ...The man has balls ..!!!..And integrity...!!
Don't tell them about me having balls, they will try to get my number and send me PM's. lol! As it is Givethemliberty talks about balls, packages, and makes up things about she-males. Lol! You are right, I am just one person with one ID.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, his wife is Catholic and he stated that. Lol!
You seem really jealous about the fact that Givemeliberty is married...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...It's my new strategy ...."carrot and stick" (this technic is used in law enforcement)...As, my tears and pleading have fallen on deaf ears ...
I'm using insults ..."followed" by praise ...(such as).."You sound strong !"..or.." I bet you smell terrific !"..
..by, this time next week...You will be singing the praises of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior ...
PREPARE TO BE ..."SAVED"..."- Skeptic-"....!!
You should try the strategy of "not lying". Oh wait, you can't because you are a creationist cult member

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You're "projecting"...!
You're projecting your hallucinations on atheists. sorry but your god isn't real and you are mentally ill.

Simply telling us that you have mental illness does not make your condition any more appealing

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell them about me having balls, they will try to get my number and send me PM's. lol! As it is Givethemliberty talks about balls, packages, and makes up things about she-males. Lol! You are right, I am just one person with one ID.
again you return to your obsession with givemeliberty's balls. Closet homosexual. There's nothing wrong with it...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try the strategy of "not lying". Oh wait, you can't because you are a creationist cult member
Oooh......BURN...!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're projecting your hallucinations on atheists. sorry but your god isn't real and you are mentally ill.
Simply telling us that you have mental illness does not make your condition any more appealing
.."-Skeptic-"....You "sound" strong ...!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh......BURN...!!
not afraid of your imagination sorry, there's no such thing as judgement day. Both you and I share the same fate, its the same as every other living creature.

The difference is that you are too afraid to face reality and need a god to cuddle much like a child needs a teddy bear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,761 - 6,780 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••