Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 338)

Showing posts 6,741 - 6,760 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes why nitpick on the fact hat hitler put "God with us" on the belt, while you creation scum liars go around lying about hitler being an athiest?
Your a worthless drone, go away or prove your god its benn that simple since the dawn of time itself
...like , prove "we" evolved ...when we have "no" fossil evidence , linking us to earlier man ....you ..you..vomit bug ...oh, yeah ......I went there ...!!!

As, for "Gott Mit Uns" ...Have you ever been misunderstood , "-Skeptic-"..???.... "How, do you think God feels ..?"..

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

It will be interesting to see how it goes. It will be funny to watch the Christholes tripping all over themselves trying to convert the Neanderthal child and askin if it can ask it's ancestors about Noah's flood :))
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone or other, will clone a neanderthal. The only question is when. I would be interested if it happens before I die, but there you go.
I'm a bit torn, though, as to the morality of the whole experiment.
For me, I think the child will be as human as anyone else on earth-- as the variation from one random human to the next, is pretty large.
Large enough to include this clone-child.
But then again, I do not believe in imaginary "souls" so, I'm open to new forms of intelligences anyway.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
it impossible to hate things that arent real. You creationist are mentally ill because you continue to lie about something that isn't really there.
but you go one step further and lie about the hard work of scientists that have shown up your mental illnesses with solid evidence, every day...day after day, while you keep on blindly lying about your hallucination like a self important fool...
...I don't feel valued , when you write like this ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
It will be interesting to see how it goes. It will be funny to watch the Christholes tripping all over themselves trying to convert the Neanderthal child and askin if it can ask it's ancestors about Noah's flood :))
<quoted text>
...What will be funny ...Is when you Liberals convince the next generation ....that,life is cheap ...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...like , prove "we" evolved ...when we have "no" fossil evidence , linking us to earlier man ....you ..you..vomit bug ...oh, yeah ......I went there ...!!!

As, for "Gott Mit Uns" ...Have you ever been misunderstood , "-Skeptic-"..???.... "How, do you think God feels ..?"..
Lol

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone or other, will clone a neanderthal. The only question is when. I would be interested if it happens before I die, but there you go.
I'm a bit torn, though, as to the morality of the whole experiment.
For me, I think the child will be as human as anyone else on earth-- as the variation from one random human to the next, is pretty large.
Large enough to include this clone-child.
But then again, I do not believe in imaginary "souls" so, I'm open to new forms of intelligences anyway.
..What happened to you ..you ole'coot .."You" used to be all fire and brimstone ...(atheist side of course )...Testicular cancer ?...your balls gone...???

One too many close call with judgement day ...tempered your violent nature ...???

The morality >>indeed<< who will raise this child ...can he vote ..leave the country ..Sue..??..(you know ,for bringing him here..)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..What happened to you ..you ole'coot .."You" used to be all fire and brimstone ...(atheist side of course )...Testicular cancer ?...your balls gone...???

One too many close call with judgement day ...tempered your violent nature ...???

The morality >>indeed<< who will raise this child ...can he vote ..leave the country ..Sue..??..(you know ,for bringing him here..)
Lol! I think Givethemliberty has his balls. I mean he fantasizes about us wanting him. No wonder his wife messes around. This is the real Givethemliberty

http://youtu.be/WuaJz-UbB9Y

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...like , prove "we" evolved ...when we have "no" fossil evidence , linking us to earlier man ....you ..you..vomit bug ...oh, yeah ......I went there ...!!!
I'm sorry that you disagree with the fact of evolution. If your religion taught you honesty, you would realise that is immoral to talk about and spread a god that you have no proof of.

At the end of the day you have a mental illness called faith and trying to criticise facts like evolution or fossils, just makes you look even more stupid than before you spoke about science.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I don't feel valued , when you write like this ...
Scienctists don't feel valued when you try and claim that decades of proven work is false.

And all because you suffer from a hallucination that prevents you from accepting reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I think Givethemliberty has his balls. I mean he fantasizes about us wanting him. No wonder his wife messes around. This is the real Givethemliberty
Repressed homosexual fantasies. How freudian

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

He is quite flaming yes?
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Repressed homosexual fantasies. How freudian

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
...The resemblance is uncanny ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you disagree with the fact of evolution. If your religion taught you honesty, you would realise that is immoral to talk about and spread a god that you have no proof of.
At the end of the day you have a mental illness called faith and trying to criticise facts like evolution or fossils, just makes you look even more stupid than before you spoke about science.
I'm just saying ...the gaps in evolution theory are so huge ..my fat ass wife , can pass through them ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Scienctists don't feel valued when you try and claim that decades of proven work is false.
And all because you suffer from a hallucination that prevents you from accepting reality.
..hey, "-Septic-" I try and say a nice thing to "scientists" everyday ...

...You on the other hand , need to stop believing everything you read ....(try some rationality ,that's what it's there for ...okay..?)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Repressed homosexual fantasies. How freudian
Are you wagging your tail?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>He is quite flaming yes?
Don't spank your Johnson too much dreamer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Givethemliberty liberty is mad because his wife calls my name out during intercourse. I still think his racist card was funny. I think him wishing we were gay is even funnier. I'm still waiting for all the PMs he claims that he has. Some atheists think he's a liar and I agree.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just saying ...the gaps in evolution theory are so huge ..my fat ass wife , can pass through them ..
That would be the size of the gaps in your understanding of the fact of evolution.

I'm sorry you still don't have any proof of god even after..hmmm all of time itself...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..hey, "-Septic-" I try and say a nice thing to "scientists" everyday ...
...You on the other hand , need to stop believing everything you read ....(try some rationality ,that's what it's there for ...okay..?)
I definitely don't believe everything I read. The bible included. Also the creationist propaganda you post in futile relativistic effort to make your hallucinated god seem more real to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Educated What wrote:
Givethemliberty liberty is mad because his wife calls my name out during intercourse. I still think his racist card was funny. I think him wishing we were gay is even funnier. I'm still waiting for all the PMs he claims that he has. Some atheists think he's a liar and I agree.
says the creationist who failed to convince anyone that the earth is 6000 years old.

You see you can keep posting as much flame material as you like, but at the end of the day, your beliefs are ridiculous. Again and again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,741 - 6,760 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••