Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6897 Jan 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone makes mistakes, but some people built gas chambers. "In God We Trust" is what is forged on the front of every single Nazi belt (kloppenheimer)
...Well, that is embarrassing ..........you know too much history "-Skeptic-" ,are you a nerd..???)

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6898 Jan 30, 2013
*sigh*

A whole page of nothing-posts to ignore.

Skeptic said a few interesting things...

.. but other than that, nothing.

Classic insane-asylum dwellers (godbots)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6899 Jan 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Did you see thy are working on cloning a Neanderthal baby? Cool Jurassic Park stuff going on :)
<quoted text>
Yes, I saw that one too. I would presume they will be successful, if they can get complete (non-damaged) DNA.

But of course, not in the USA, where the insane asylum inmates (godbots) are still afraid of their collective shadows....

... and have far too much say in what goes on.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6900 Jan 30, 2013
fogn wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=3BV1usYUXZ U H.O.P.E.
That was... weird.

:)
OleWazzizName

Clearlake, CA

#6902 Jan 30, 2013
Boogieman wrote:
@Ozada: There are plenty of Christians living in majority Muslim countries. In fact, many of the countries in the Muslim world were Christian countries until the jihad conquered them. Christians are still being persecuted and dying for their beliefs in these countries to this day.
why don't the Christians simply do what they told the Jews to do repeatedly while persecuting, torturing, and murdering them over the centuries, and just convert?

After all, in this instance it isn't the Jews, but the Christians that are the underdog. And this time it isn't the Christians that have the political power, it's Islam.

Las Vegas, NV

#6903 Jan 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
*sigh*
...Wait.....what...???....you didn't see "my" post ....???..

..I SPENT TWENTY MINUTES ON THAT ....!!!

.....I concur, "-Sketics-" posts ...such beauty such prose ...truly , works of sublime art ...everyone...

Las Vegas, NV

#6904 Jan 30, 2013
OleWazzizName wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't the Christians simply do what they told the Jews to do repeatedly while persecuting, torturing, and murdering them over the centuries, and just convert?
After all, in this instance it isn't the Jews, but the Christians that are the underdog. And this time it isn't the Christians that have the political power, it's Islam.
...It's the damn political correctness ...no one can have any fun anymore ...without offending someone , somewhere...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6905 Jan 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are telling me this because...
So no proof of god then. Better f*ck off again like the previous 10 times.

Location hidden

#6906 Jan 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well, that is embarrassing ..........you know too much history "-Skeptic-" ,are you a nerd..???)
I'm sorry that hitler decided to put your cult's tagline on the front of every single solid metal belt buckle of each and every murderous nazi's uniform (it says in God we trust).

Great minds think alike as they say.

Location hidden

#6907 Jan 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm okay, with you guys ....It's God that is the one that hates you ...
Atheists aren't afraid of your imaginary friend. Don't trouble yourselves with these thoughts. Just worry about your own mental illness and stop projecting it on us..

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6908 Jan 31, 2013
*sigh*

Sad...you can't get a decent woman so you molest. Classic stalker of children.

Las Vegas, NV

#6909 Jan 31, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that hitler decided to put your cult's tagline on the front of every single solid metal belt buckle of each and every murderous nazi's uniform (it says in God we trust).
Great minds think alike as they say.
..Apology ..accepted ;)

...uhh,.."Gott Mit Uns"...more like "God with Us" ...but why nitpick ..eh..?

Las Vegas, NV

#6910 Jan 31, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists aren't afraid of your imaginary friend. Don't trouble yourselves with these thoughts. Just worry about your own mental illness and stop projecting it on us..
..Oh ,please ...be honest with yourself ...You people hate God ,so much..."religion and faith" incites such rage in you , you fear your head will pop ...

Location hidden

#6911 Jan 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad...you can't get a decent woman so you molest. Classic stalker of children.
obsessed with molesting children, classic creationist...

Location hidden

#6912 Jan 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Apology ..accepted ;)
...uhh,.."Gott Mit Uns"...more like "God with Us" ...but why nitpick ..eh..?
Yes why nitpick on the fact hat hitler put "God with us" on the belt, while you creation scum liars go around lying about hitler being an athiest?

Your a worthless drone, go away or prove your god its benn that simple since the dawn of time itself

Location hidden

#6913 Jan 31, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Oh ,please ...be honest with yourself ...You people hate God ,so much..."religion and faith" incites such rage in you , you fear your head will pop ...
it impossible to hate things that arent real. You creationist are mentally ill because you continue to lie about something that isn't really there.

but you go one step further and lie about the hard work of scientists that have shown up your mental illnesses with solid evidence, every day...day after day, while you keep on blindly lying about your hallucination like a self important fool...
THOMAS W FONTAINE

San Antonio, TX

#6914 Jan 31, 2013
Something is there. You posted a ton of stuff denying the 'non-existent'. But your real agenda came out in the name calling. The other closet has a door too.
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#6915 Jan 31, 2013
Often, one says "Ladies", the other, "Gents".
THOMAS W FONTAINE wrote:
The other closet has a door too.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#6916 Jan 31, 2013
It is interesting stuff.
<quoted text>
Yes, I saw that one too. I would presume they will be successful, if they can get complete (non-damaged) DNA.
But of course, not in the USA, where the insane asylum inmates (godbots) are still afraid of their collective shadows....
... and have far too much say in what goes on.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6917 Jan 31, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
It is interesting stuff.
<quoted text>
Someone or other, will clone a neanderthal. The only question is when. I would be interested if it happens before I die, but there you go.

I'm a bit torn, though, as to the morality of the whole experiment.

For me, I think the child will be as human as anyone else on earth-- as the variation from one random human to the next, is pretty large.

Large enough to include this clone-child.

But then again, I do not believe in imaginary "souls" so, I'm open to new forms of intelligences anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 19 min Patrick 43
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 57 min Mikko 22,190
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 58 min Eagle 12 227,456
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr Patrick 925
Stump a theist with 2 questions 5 hr Patrick 26
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 6 hr True Christian wi... 4,086
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 17 hr Patrick 189
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••