Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,701 - 6,720 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6874 Jan 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Watch what you say of "Educated What" ..HE'S THE SALT OF THE EARTH ...!!!!!!!
He's the salt of the earth all right, and the earth is wounded...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6875 Jan 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well.......I can not dispute that ..........but, come on , it was a long time ago , and everybody makes mistakes .....
Try updating your book and removing the part where you claim atheists are fools and abomonable...

Oh sh*t no theist can be this truthful!!!

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6876 Jan 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the salt of the earth all right, and the earth is wounded...
See?

Number 4 & No-Education Whatsit are the same sh7thead.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6877 Jan 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Try updating your book and removing the part where you claim atheists are fools and abomonable...
Oh sh*t no theist can be this truthful!!!
..I'm okay, with you guys ....It's God that is the one that hates you ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6878 Jan 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
See?
Number 4 & No-Education Whatsit are the same sh7thead.
..yeah, you've said that already ....

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6879 Jan 29, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the salt of the earth all right, and the earth is wounded...
..this was really clever ...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6881 Jan 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>See?

Number 4 & No-Education Whatsit are the same sh7thead.
Um ok molester, you and skeptic are the same person.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6882 Jan 29, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
There won't be. The Neanderthal were a side-branch, more like cousins than grandparents of modern humans. On the other hand, there is some suggestion they were 'kissing cousins' and that Neanderthal DNA survives in modern humans.
I thought it had been pretty well established, that non-African descent humans had a sizable percentage of Neanderthal DNA. 1 - 3% or something like that.

If that is true, then it simply meant they were another branch of the human species, if you define "species" as being able to successfully interbreed.

On the other hand, defining "human" as "being able to successfully think" would eliminate all True Believers™, so perhaps we need to revisit the definitions again.

:)

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#6883 Jan 29, 2013
Did you see thy are working on cloning a Neanderthal baby? Cool Jurassic Park stuff going on :)
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
There won't be. The Neanderthal were a side-branch, more like cousins than grandparents of modern humans. On the other hand, there is some suggestion they were 'kissing cousins' and that Neanderthal DNA survives in modern humans.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6885 Jan 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>See?

Number 4 & No-Education Whatsit are the same sh7thead.
And your mother and father are the same person too. She pretty much screws herself. Bwahaha! I don't know where you came from, I guess you evolved from the crap your mom made in the toilet. Lol! Now look at you, divorced, in prison, a molester, yep you really have succeeded. Oh by the way, you are skeptic so admit it.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6886 Jan 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yeah, you've said that already ....
That's his comeback! When he's too stupid and starts getting pissed off, that is all he does. I guess it's because when his mom crapped, he evolved from that crap when lightning struck the toilet. Lol!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6887 Jan 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well.......I can not dispute that ..........but, come on , it was a long time ago , and everybody makes mistakes .....
everyone makes mistakes, but some people built gas chambers. "In God We Trust" is what is forged on the front of every single Nazi belt (kloppenheimer)

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6888 Jan 30, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I'm okay, with you guys ....It's God that is the one that hates you ...
Ah, I see you're once again lying about that thing that you have no proof of.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6889 Jan 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Um ok molester, you and skeptic are the same person.
The paranoia returns...poor educated what, at the bottom of the creationist food change - a mere foot soldier sent to throw stones (yet misses every time).

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6890 Jan 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
And your mother and father are the same person too. She pretty much screws herself. Bwahaha! I don't know where you came from, I guess you evolved from the crap your mom made in the toilet. Lol! Now look at you, divorced, in prison, a molester, yep you really have succeeded. Oh by the way, you are skeptic so admit it.
You're asking Bob to admit he is me? Someone's drunk on jesus juice. Were you not away that Bob is one of the longest posters on this forum?

I guess you were aware of the facts, but the creationist in you just can't help lying...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6891 Jan 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
That's his comeback! When he's too stupid and starts getting pissed off, that is all he does. I guess it's because when his mom crapped, he evolved from that crap when lightning struck the toilet. Lol!
If you're trying to show your ignorance to everyone about evolution, you're doing a great job failed ignorant creationist.

Athiests converted: 0.
fogn

Rochester, PA

#6892 Jan 30, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… H.O.P.E.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6893 Jan 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You're asking Bob to admit he is me? Someone's drunk on jesus juice. Were you not away that Bob is one of the longest posters on this forum?

I guess you were aware of the facts, but the creationist in you just can't help lying...
And you are telling me this because...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6894 Jan 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>If you're trying to show your ignorance to everyone about evolution, you're doing a great job failed ignorant creationist.

Athiests converted: 0.
Lol! Now wag your tail.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6896 Jan 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it had been pretty well established, that non-African descent humans had a sizable percentage of Neanderthal DNA. 1 - 3% or something like that.
If that is true, then it simply meant they were another branch of the human species, if you define "species" as being able to successfully interbreed.
On the other hand, defining "human" as "being able to successfully think" would eliminate all True Believers™, so perhaps we need to revisit the definitions again.
:)
...You spineless heathens ...I ask "Mikko" for the precursor of the human race ..."polymath" throws a distraction ....and, you both run for it ...chicken shits ...Why, don't you just admit ...that you don't know where homo sapiens came from ...or lie .... something .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 226,293
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 8 min Patrick 27
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 17 min Patrick 172
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 22 min Patrick 21,501
Our world came from nothing? 26 min Patrick 418
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 1 hr True Christian wi... 44
100% Faith Free 3 hr Thinking 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••