Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6854 Jan 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You are either very audacious ,and don't care who you offend ; or very discreet with a very keen eye ; nonetheless I appreciate your insight , as I've always wondered at the size of my colleague's testicle's ....
I have learned something valuable , and no one is going to beat me up in the parking lot , because of my constant gazing ...
Your obnoxious ignorant attitude towards the fact of evolution is an embarrassment to humanity.

Take your creationist bullsh*t back to the cesspit of stupidity whench it came propoganda child.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6855 Jan 28, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obnoxious ignorant attitude towards the fact of evolution is an embarrassment to humanity.
Take your creationist bullsh*t back to the cesspit of stupidity whench it came propoganda child.
Well, not to dispute your theories ..The unexplained arrival of the homo sapiens , the unexplained phenomenon of the "brain explosion" , the speed at which cells evolved ......something smells "intelligent design" ...
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6856 Jan 28, 2013
intelligent design smells.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, not to dispute your theories ..The unexplained arrival of the homo sapiens , the unexplained phenomenon of the "brain explosion" , the speed at which cells evolved ......something smells "intelligent design" ...

Las Vegas, NV

#6857 Jan 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
intelligent design smells.
<quoted text>
..yeah, like flowers ...(and feet)..

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Sweden

#6858 Jan 28, 2013
intelligent design = pseudo science

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6859 Jan 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, not to dispute your theories ..The unexplained arrival of the homo sapiens , the unexplained phenomenon of the "brain explosion" , the speed at which cells evolved ......something smells "intelligent design" ...
You can't dispute the fact the evolution. Sure you can try...and you do fail again and again (its amusing), but you can't actually dispute hard facts.

That's why most people think you're an a$$holes - you deny facts. Its really a mental illness that you suffer from, not a religion / cult.

You can't accept fossils or hence, reality so I guess we pity your stupidity and willful ignorance more than anything else.

Las Vegas, NV

#6860 Jan 28, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't dispute the fact the evolution. Sure you can try...and you do fail again and again (its amusing), but you can't actually dispute hard facts.
That's why most people think you're an a$$holes - you deny facts. Its really a mental illness that you suffer from, not a religion / cult.
You can't accept fossils or hence, reality so I guess we pity your stupidity and willful ignorance more than anything else.
Well "we" are here now ...Was is incredible fortuitous events ...God Himself..Extraterrestrials...? ??

B.T.W...Most "people" don't think I'm an asshole ....

Yes, it is possible "theist" suffer from mental illness ...but, We also see people who do not believe in God , that are absolutely evil or in cases ,just very self destructive ....

I think "we" are given a choice ...Use your self-control or do not ...

Las Vegas, NV

#6861 Jan 28, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
..Thank-you for acknowledging ,that I was just being factious and crude ......

....Godless Heathens ...Homosexuality is a sexual disorder ..anyone with an inkling of common sense , would acknowledge this ...amen ..

Las Vegas, NV

#6862 Jan 28, 2013
Mikko wrote:
Our evolution appears to be lucky break ,after lucky break .....!!...Was is just coincidence ..??

First the planet had to be in the "goldilocks zone" ..

then the sea bacteria started producing waste oxygen ,that killed off the bacteria surviving on ammonia ..Earth became oxygen rich ...good things started to happen ..

fast forward ..Man has fossil fuels ...

Who was the philosopher..??.. "Are we human, because we gaze at the stars , or do we gaze at the stars ,because we are human ?"..

Las Vegas, NV

#6863 Jan 28, 2013
Mikko wrote:
German = Nazi ...

Of course I would never besmirch you or the Holy Father , my point being ; blanket statements , aren't worth the pixels they're written in ...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6864 Jan 28, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Number Four is an alternate ego for [no]Education-Whatsit.

Just so you know.
clear brain

South Africa

#6865 Jan 28, 2013
What a silly article!
you might be able to argue with a Christian but to talk to a Muslim is like reasoning with a drunkard. As a free thinker I simply avoid the religious folks.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6866 Jan 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well "we" are here now ...Was is incredible fortuitous events ...God Himself..Extraterrestrials...? ??

B.T.W...Most "people" don't think I'm an asshole ....

Yes, it is possible "theist" suffer from mental illness ...but, We also see people who do not believe in God , that are absolutely evil or in cases ,just very self destructive ....

I think "we" are given a choice ...Use your self-control or do not ...
Agree!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6867 Jan 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Number Four is an alternate ego for [no]Education-Whatsit.

Just so you know.
Skeptic was the child that you once molested and abused his mom. He has issues because of you. He just can't walk straight anymore.

“There is no god!”

Sweden

#6868 Jan 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>German = Nazi ...
Of course I would never besmirch you or the Holy Father , my point being ; blanket statements , aren't worth the pixels they're written in ...
i'm not german

Nazis = Christian

“There is no god!”

Sweden

#6869 Jan 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Our evolution appears to be lucky break ,after lucky break .....!!...Was is just coincidence ..??
First the planet had to be in the "goldilocks zone" ..
then the sea bacteria started producing waste oxygen ,that killed off the bacteria surviving on ammonia ..Earth became oxygen rich ...good things started to happen ..
fast forward ..Man has fossil fuels ...
Who was the philosopher..??.. "Are we human, because we gaze at the stars , or do we gaze at the stars ,because we are human ?"..
real science like evolution have fossils intelligent design have absolutely nothing

Las Vegas, NV

#6870 Jan 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Number Four is an alternate ego for [no]Education-Whatsit.
Just so you know.
...Watch what you say of "Educated What" ..HE'S THE SALT OF THE EARTH ...!!!!!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#6871 Jan 29, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not german
Nazis = Christian
..Well.......I can not dispute that ..........but, come on , it was a long time ago , and everybody makes mistakes .....

Las Vegas, NV

#6872 Jan 29, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
real science like evolution have fossils intelligent design have absolutely nothing
...really where are your fossils between "neanderthal"...and. .."homo sapiens" ...

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6873 Jan 29, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...really where are your fossils between "neanderthal"...and. .."homo sapiens" ...
There won't be. The Neanderthal were a side-branch, more like cousins than grandparents of modern humans. On the other hand, there is some suggestion they were 'kissing cousins' and that Neanderthal DNA survives in modern humans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Morse 231,904
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 5 hr thetruth 14,445
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 5 hr thetruth 25
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 hr tha Professor 1,012
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 9 hr Catholic Girl 27
Why the Internet is slowly strangling religion 19 hr Dally Mama 3
Young atheists: The political leaders of tomorrow 19 hr Carchar king 4

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE