Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6841 Jan 26, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!

Primitive apes don't have a CHOICE, here-- they are what they are, by birth.

EW is a sh7thead by his own hand-- he >>chose<< to be a sh7t.

It's self-inflicted sh7ttery, is what it is.

Faith: a pretty word for acting like a sh7t.
Dude you were the one in prison.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6842 Jan 26, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Maybe Jesus just wanted some privacy and knew he could get it in a tomb so that's where he had his twink meet him. I love watching Christholes squirm over Sophia in proverbs! They stare at the floor and say... Well well there is only one god so it can't mean there was also a goddess at the time of creation so it just be a metaphor or figure of speech errr here is a completely unrelated sxripture to back that up with!
Lmfao! Gonna have to get that Deus ex :)
<quoted text>
It's one of my all-time favorite. Puzzles to solve, if that's your liking, lots of enemies to kill, if that is what you prefer.

Or you can become a super-computer wiz, and hack your way through the game, killing very little--sneaking from place to place, avoiding notice.

:)

Since: Mar 11

Portage, MI

#6843 Jan 26, 2013
Makes me remember my undead warlock on wow named Jesus Christ! Lol! A zombie that could walk on water, cast spells, raise people from the dead classic!

I have so many games but will check out Deus Ex :)

Sheesh from wow to swtor skyrim Gw2 Madden 2013 Kingdoms of Amalar and soon neverwinter online and elder scrolls online! Yikes lol!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one of my all-time favorite. Puzzles to solve, if that's your liking, lots of enemies to kill, if that is what you prefer.
Or you can become a super-computer wiz, and hack your way through the game, killing very little--sneaking from place to place, avoiding notice.
:)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6844 Jan 27, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Full of sh*t creationist with no proof of god, still talking sh*t about a god that isn't real.
.."-Skeptic-"..(inte rrobang)......Are you not wearing that "What Would Jesus Do" bracelet I've sent to you ..??..What happened ..??.....Did it burn your skin ..??......Did you lose it while you were running from the cops ..??

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6846 Jan 27, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I always rather liked the myths that were female-oriented, over the male dominated ones.
The ones based on women were always ... more pleasant than the man-ones. I guess this is because when you put men in power? They typically become [email protected] pretty quickly.
And such %*()^# tend to write equally sh7tty myths, and to think up even sh7ttier gods.
For proof, look at the BuyBull's god or worse, Islam's. meh.
Both gods are 100% sh7theads, no two ways there.
..And, yet those Nations with a Christian heritage ...are second to none .....

Look even the sacred Authors argue ...The Mosaic covenant ,is shown to have originated in fear of God and threats of divine punishment ....The covenant of Christ gives us direct access to God ..

..Learn something..!!!...you old fuddy-duddy ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6847 Jan 27, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Makes me remember my undead warlock on wow named Jesus Christ! Lol! A zombie that could walk on water, cast spells, raise people from the dead classic!
I have so many games but will check out Deus Ex :)
Sheesh from wow to swtor skyrim Gw2 Madden 2013 Kingdoms of Amalar and soon neverwinter online and elder scrolls online! Yikes lol!
<quoted text>
..Wow..you must be rich ..you "one percentor"......my only joy comes from playing with my balls ..

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#6848 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..There will be no sexual intercourse in Heaven ....
Which would make heaven hell.

And one orgy after another in hell ... which would make hell heaven.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#6849 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Wow..you must be rich ..you "one percentor"......my only joy comes from playing with my balls ..
Have you noticed that blue collars workers talk about their bowling game.

Middle management talks about their softball leagues.

And upper management is concerned with their golf handicap.

Which just goes to show that the higher one is in management, the smaller one's balls are.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6850 Jan 27, 2013
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that blue collars workers talk about their bowling game.
Middle management talks about their softball leagues.
And upper management is concerned with their golf handicap.
Which just goes to show that the higher one is in management, the smaller one's balls are.
You are either very audacious ,and don't care who you offend ; or very discreet with a very keen eye ; nonetheless I appreciate your insight , as I've always wondered at the size of my colleague's testicle's ....

I have learned something valuable , and no one is going to beat me up in the parking lot , because of my constant gazing ...

Since: Mar 11

Portage, MI

#6852 Jan 27, 2013
I rest my case.
number four wrote:
<quoted text> I've always wondered at the size of my colleague's testicle's because of my constant gazing ...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6853 Jan 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You are either very audacious ,and don't care who you offend ; or very discreet with a very keen eye ; nonetheless I appreciate your insight , as I've always wondered at the size of my colleague's testicle's ....

I have learned something valuable , and no one is going to beat me up in the parking lot , because of my constant gazing ...
Lol!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6854 Jan 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You are either very audacious ,and don't care who you offend ; or very discreet with a very keen eye ; nonetheless I appreciate your insight , as I've always wondered at the size of my colleague's testicle's ....
I have learned something valuable , and no one is going to beat me up in the parking lot , because of my constant gazing ...
Your obnoxious ignorant attitude towards the fact of evolution is an embarrassment to humanity.

Take your creationist bullsh*t back to the cesspit of stupidity whench it came propoganda child.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6855 Jan 28, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obnoxious ignorant attitude towards the fact of evolution is an embarrassment to humanity.
Take your creationist bullsh*t back to the cesspit of stupidity whench it came propoganda child.
Well, not to dispute your theories ..The unexplained arrival of the homo sapiens , the unexplained phenomenon of the "brain explosion" , the speed at which cells evolved ......something smells "intelligent design" ...
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6856 Jan 28, 2013
intelligent design smells.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, not to dispute your theories ..The unexplained arrival of the homo sapiens , the unexplained phenomenon of the "brain explosion" , the speed at which cells evolved ......something smells "intelligent design" ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6857 Jan 28, 2013
Thinking wrote:
intelligent design smells.
<quoted text>
..yeah, like flowers ...(and feet)..

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Nykvarn, Sweden

#6858 Jan 28, 2013
intelligent design = pseudo science

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6859 Jan 28, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well, not to dispute your theories ..The unexplained arrival of the homo sapiens , the unexplained phenomenon of the "brain explosion" , the speed at which cells evolved ......something smells "intelligent design" ...
You can't dispute the fact the evolution. Sure you can try...and you do fail again and again (its amusing), but you can't actually dispute hard facts.

That's why most people think you're an a$$holes - you deny facts. Its really a mental illness that you suffer from, not a religion / cult.

You can't accept fossils or hence, reality so I guess we pity your stupidity and willful ignorance more than anything else.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6860 Jan 28, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't dispute the fact the evolution. Sure you can try...and you do fail again and again (its amusing), but you can't actually dispute hard facts.
That's why most people think you're an a$$holes - you deny facts. Its really a mental illness that you suffer from, not a religion / cult.
You can't accept fossils or hence, reality so I guess we pity your stupidity and willful ignorance more than anything else.
Well "we" are here now ...Was is incredible fortuitous events ...God Himself..Extraterrestrials...? ??

B.T.W...Most "people" don't think I'm an asshole ....

Yes, it is possible "theist" suffer from mental illness ...but, We also see people who do not believe in God , that are absolutely evil or in cases ,just very self destructive ....

I think "we" are given a choice ...Use your self-control or do not ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6861 Jan 28, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
..Thank-you for acknowledging ,that I was just being factious and crude ......

....Godless Heathens ...Homosexuality is a sexual disorder ..anyone with an inkling of common sense , would acknowledge this ...amen ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6862 Jan 28, 2013
Mikko wrote:
intelligent design = pseudo science
Our evolution appears to be lucky break ,after lucky break .....!!...Was is just coincidence ..??

First the planet had to be in the "goldilocks zone" ..

then the sea bacteria started producing waste oxygen ,that killed off the bacteria surviving on ammonia ..Earth became oxygen rich ...good things started to happen ..

fast forward ..Man has fossil fuels ...

Who was the philosopher..??.. "Are we human, because we gaze at the stars , or do we gaze at the stars ,because we are human ?"..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 5 min Eagle 12 448
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 30 min Romantic Romeo 17
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min New Age Spiritual... 257,150
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr ATHEOI 20,326
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Patrick 21,420
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Patrick 10,372
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 2 hr ATHEOI 387
More from around the web