Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 331)

Showing posts 6,601 - 6,620 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Not to mention Jesus spending all night in a tomb with a naked man. Ahem.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>"And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength." Revelation 1:13-16
Sounds gay to me, well that and demented. Jesus paps! What a riot.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Reason Personified remembers her time period. I believe it was the 1800's!?! Lol! She is really Reason Petrified!
Yeah we know, ancient people like me just seem to have all the answers don't we. Maybe you will too, someday.

I hope you live as long as I have already, and if it's half as great as my life has been, you will probably be so tired you will voluntarily exit out on that second half. It does take some stamina and wherewithal to walk the planet like I've done in less than six decades.

Do you think you are up for a half century of really living?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see why they don't automatically recognize that their bible god was gay. Hell a woman wasn't even considered human, she was a piece of brood stock and nothing else. If the bible had been compiled with all the once hidden bits left in, it would be practically mandatory that all Christain men be gay.

From what I have seen of those no longer hidden texts, Mary is to be the only woman allowed into heaven, but she has to be taught to be a male first. Now that is some squirrely god.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Yes indeed the bible heaven is a sausage fest no doubt! No thank you! I wanna be where the women are :)
<quoted text>I can't see why they don't automatically recognize that their bible god was gay. Hell a woman wasn't even considered human, she was a piece of brood stock and nothing else. If the bible had been compiled with all the once hidden bits left in, it would be practically mandatory that all Christain men be gay.
From what I have seen of those no longer hidden texts, Mary is to be the only woman allowed into heaven, but she has to be taught to be a male first. Now that is some squirrely god.

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>Yeah we know, ancient people like me just seem to have all the answers don't we. Maybe you will too, someday.

I hope you live as long as I have already, and if it's half as great as my life has been, you will probably be so tired you will voluntarily exit out on that second half. It does take some stamina and wherewithal to walk the planet like I've done in less than six decades.

Lol! Settle down, your hard rock body might crumble.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed the bible heaven is a sausage fest no doubt! No thank you! I wanna be where the women are :)
Liar. You like sausage since that's all you talk about. I bet you and your wife compare men. She services people like a gas station. You fantasize about she males. Aren't you always in Vegas?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>I can't see why they don't automatically recognize that their bible god was gay. Hell a woman wasn't even considered human, she was a piece of brood stock and nothing else. If the bible had been compiled with all the once hidden bits left in, it would be practically mandatory that all Christain men be gay.

Are you jealous?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

..Rubbish ..Jesus is the "only" religious figure , that actually gave women a fair shake ....He conversed with them on equal footing ,and it is well documented, some of them were ,very dear friends .....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>Poor men had rich clothing and paps, back then? LOL!
Poor men ..are all about , Pabst ..........it's really good , and the price is right ...!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
..Thousands of characters in the Holy Bible ......and, you only recall the naked man ......you little minx ...!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>Yeah we know, ancient people like me just seem to have all the answers don't we. Maybe you will too, someday.
..Wow..that's amazing ...where do you get this stamina and wherewithal ...(interrobang)...

Good Heavens ..People have been getting old for eons ...it's not the big deal , you are making it out to be ...
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Rubbish ..Jesus is the "only" religious figure , that actually gave women a fair shake ....He conversed with them on equal footing ,and it is well documented, some of them were ,very dear friends .....
in other words, he was a ladies man
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they were playing tiddlywinks

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Jesus spent the night alone with him, I am sure he recalled much more.

Can you name a female angel in the bible?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Thousands of characters in the Holy Bible ......and, you only recall the naked man ......you little minx ...!

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Or hide the winkey. Hey Jesus was about to commit suicide by cop give him a break eh?
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they were playing tiddlywinks

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
The molester finally appears after six months in jail for abusing his wife and molesting her boys. Tell us how the Christians are the minority and atheists are the majority in our country.
Your wife and 20 year old daughters said you'd say that-- we each had us a good laugh about your continued fantasies of YOU being put into prison, where you can experience much gay sex, without you having to feel guilty for it.

Just let it go, EW-- go down to the local gay bar, and let them pick you up to fulfill your most desired fantasies. It's what you really want after all, right?

Own up to your fantasies-- maybe you'll not be so full of hate for others, and perhaps your murderous fits of rage will finally cease.

Who knows? I betcha you'll love admitting to yourself that what you crave most, is gay sex.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Educated What wrote:
Tell us how the Christians are the minority and atheists are the majority in our country.
Name your brand of True Believer™, and I will prove that it's a minority.

Your pathetic attempt to claim some sort of general Genuine Christian™ solidarity is a false one.

None of you Genuine Christians™ can get along with the others-- NONE.

If you could? THERE WOULD BE ONLY ONE GROUP. Period. There would be ONLY ONE church in any given area-- ONE.

Is this the case? NO! Pick any random town in the US-- say a small one, with a population of less than 1000. How many CHURCHES will you find? Five? Ten? Fifteen? Do you even know?

One thing you CAN bet on, and win? THERE WILL BE MORE THAN ONE GENUINE CHRISTIAN™ brand of church in that tiny town.

Minority? You are ALL a minority, silly boyo.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Idk man number four is EW's fourth screen name and the chump is pretty stupid. And lonely. And desperate. And has had adult fun with she-males in Vegas.
<quoted text>
Aaah! That fits, and fits beautifully. Thank you -- I've been away, and couldn't see the trend.

Duly noted-- this makes, what? Four? Are you sure it's only 4? I thought we'd concluded EW was also Bob Loofah (or whatever it was).

But thank you for that tip.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Agreed. I called Poe on that one a while before your return.
<quoted text>
:)

Thanks.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

<quoted text>"And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength." Revelation 1:13-16
Sounds gay to me, well that and demented. Jesus paps! What a riot.
Gay? I was so gonna go with D&D here-- it certainly sounds like a chimera to me; an amalgam of man and monster, mixed with lots of martial tools-of-destruction.

But it could well be referring to a "top", in an S&M scenario.

I wonder what the safe word would be for that? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,601 - 6,620 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••