Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 330)

Showing posts 6,581 - 6,600 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Idk man number four is EW's fourth screen name and the chump is pretty stupid. And lonely. And desperate. And has had adult fun with she-males in Vegas.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
I declare "POE" on Number Four.
Nobody is really this stupid.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Idk man number four is EW's fourth screen name and the chump is pretty stupid. And lonely. And desperate. And has had adult fun with she-males in Vegas.
Not at all, your wife keeps me comfortable. Still waiting for those posts loser.
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Agreed. I called Poe on that one a while before your return.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
Idk man number four is EW's fourth screen name and the chump is pretty stupid. And lonely. And desperate. And has had adult fun with she-males in Vegas.
<quoted text>
..W.T.F ..Man....???...What happened to topix forum ..."confidentiality" ..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

..Thanks, Man..!!...preciate' ya ..........As "Givemeliberty" and "Reason Personified"...really do believe ,that I'm that stupid ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Agreed. I called Poe on that one a while before your return.
<quoted text>
...so..........What,You want a biscuit ..??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Indeed-- according to your own book?
You are going directly to hell-- no stopping at go, no collecting $200 either.
It's off to HELL for you-- just because you judged others in your previous posts, as well as this one.
I pity you in your hate. I really do-- you sound seriously disturbed.
...Are you okay ,with threatening others with Hell fire .....???

...You've changed "Bob of Q-F"......For the better ..!!
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...so..........What,Yo u want a biscuit ..??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Indeed-- the Xianist version of heaven is a literal hell for anyone with a working brain.
Who wants to spend eternity groveling at the feet of a baby-killing monster-god?
I certainly do not! Such a deity as the evil bible's god, is unworthy.
..hmmm, I don't know ...a baby-killing monster God ..???...I bet, He can throw one hell of a party ..!!!

..I think, you should reconsider , might be fun ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Jesus sounds pretty gay, man.
..You think , >>> everybody <<< sounds gay......boy, the Marine Corps really messed up your mind ..!!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Thinking wrote:
?
<quoted text>
...post #6753...I'm asking if you think you deserve a cookie ....you know , cause you're so smart ,an everything ....capishe'..??
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

As I am able to procure my own biscuits I fail to see your point.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...post #6753...I'm asking if you think you deserve a cookie ....you know , cause you're so smart ,an everything ....capishe'..??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Thinking wrote:
As I am able to procure my own biscuits I fail to see your point.
<quoted text>
...It was intended to be demeaning ...but, "you" ruined it ....!!!...As you were proudly exclaiming " I was the first to call him POE !" .....I asked if, you thought you deserved a biscuit ...(basically ,a pat on the head )...

I wasn't really offering you any biscuits ....(I'm sure your a swell bloke ,an everything )....but, as you must know ,it would be really impractical ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...It was intended to be demeaning ...but, "you" ruined it ....!!!...As you were proudly exclaiming " I was the first to call him POE !" .....I asked if, you thought you deserved a biscuit ...(basically ,a pat on the head )...

I wasn't really offering you any biscuits ....(I'm sure your a swell bloke ,an everything )....but, as you must know ,it would be really impractical ..
Lol!
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I didn't claim to be the first, that was news to me.

We've had internet ham for over five years, so you should be able to email biscuits by now.

www.youtube.com/watch...
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...It was intended to be demeaning ...but, "you" ruined it ....!!!...As you were proudly exclaiming " I was the first to call him POE !" .....I asked if, you thought you deserved a biscuit ...(basically ,a pat on the head )...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You think , >>> everybody <<< sounds gay......boy, the Marine Corps really messed up your mind ..!!!
"And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength." Revelation 1:13-16

Sounds gay to me, well that and demented. Jesus paps! What a riot.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Thinking wrote:
I didn't claim to be the first, that was news to me.
We've had internet ham for over five years, so you should be able to email biscuits by now.
www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
..You Brits ..!!!...and, I thought Jews were the funny ones .....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>"And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength." Revelation 1:13-16
Sounds gay to me, well that and demented. Jesus paps! What a riot.
...that was the style ..back then ..sheesh.

I'm sure you remember the 80's ...WHAT WERE YOU , THINKING..???

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...that was the style ..back then ..sheesh.
Poor men had rich clothing and paps, back then? LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...that was the style ..back then ..sheesh.

Reason Personified remembers her time period. I believe it was the 1800's!?! Lol! She is really Reason Petrified!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,581 - 6,600 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••