Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12667 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6753 Jan 24, 2013
Agreed. I called Poe on that one a while before your return.
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
I declare "POE" on Number Four.
Nobody is really this stupid.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6754 Jan 24, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Idk man number four is EW's fourth screen name and the chump is pretty stupid. And lonely. And desperate. And has had adult fun with she-males in Vegas.
<quoted text>
..W.T.F ..Man....???...What happened to topix forum ..."confidentiality" ..???

Las Vegas, NV

#6755 Jan 24, 2013
I declare "POE" on Number Four.
Nobody is really this stupid.
..Thanks, Man..!!...preciate' ya ..........As "Givemeliberty" and "Reason Personified"...really do believe ,that I'm that stupid ...

Las Vegas, NV

#6756 Jan 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Agreed. I called Poe on that one a while before your return.
<quoted text>
...so..........What,You want a biscuit ..??

Las Vegas, NV

#6757 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed-- according to your own book?
You are going directly to hell-- no stopping at go, no collecting $200 either.
It's off to HELL for you-- just because you judged others in your previous posts, as well as this one.
I pity you in your hate. I really do-- you sound seriously disturbed.
...Are you okay ,with threatening others with Hell fire .....???

...You've changed "Bob of Q-F"......For the better ..!!
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6758 Jan 24, 2013
?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...so..........What,Yo u want a biscuit ..??

Las Vegas, NV

#6759 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed-- the Xianist version of heaven is a literal hell for anyone with a working brain.
Who wants to spend eternity groveling at the feet of a baby-killing monster-god?
I certainly do not! Such a deity as the evil bible's god, is unworthy.
..hmmm, I don't know ...a baby-killing monster God ..???...I bet, He can throw one hell of a party ..!!!

..I think, you should reconsider , might be fun ..

Las Vegas, NV

#6760 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Jesus sounds pretty gay, man.
..You think , >>> everybody <<< sounds gay......boy, the Marine Corps really messed up your mind ..!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#6761 Jan 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
?
<quoted text>
...post #6753...I'm asking if you think you deserve a cookie ....you know , cause you're so smart ,an everything ....capishe'..??
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6762 Jan 24, 2013
As I am able to procure my own biscuits I fail to see your point.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...post #6753...I'm asking if you think you deserve a cookie ....you know , cause you're so smart ,an everything ....capishe'..??

Las Vegas, NV

#6763 Jan 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
As I am able to procure my own biscuits I fail to see your point.
<quoted text>
...It was intended to be demeaning ...but, "you" ruined it ....!!!...As you were proudly exclaiming " I was the first to call him POE !" .....I asked if, you thought you deserved a biscuit ...(basically ,a pat on the head )...

I wasn't really offering you any biscuits ....(I'm sure your a swell bloke ,an everything )....but, as you must know ,it would be really impractical ..

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6764 Jan 24, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...It was intended to be demeaning ...but, "you" ruined it ....!!!...As you were proudly exclaiming " I was the first to call him POE !" .....I asked if, you thought you deserved a biscuit ...(basically ,a pat on the head )...

I wasn't really offering you any biscuits ....(I'm sure your a swell bloke ,an everything )....but, as you must know ,it would be really impractical ..
Lol!
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6765 Jan 24, 2013
I didn't claim to be the first, that was news to me.

We've had internet ham for over five years, so you should be able to email biscuits by now.

www.youtube.com/watch...
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...It was intended to be demeaning ...but, "you" ruined it ....!!!...As you were proudly exclaiming " I was the first to call him POE !" .....I asked if, you thought you deserved a biscuit ...(basically ,a pat on the head )...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#6766 Jan 24, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You think , >>> everybody <<< sounds gay......boy, the Marine Corps really messed up your mind ..!!!
"And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength." Revelation 1:13-16

Sounds gay to me, well that and demented. Jesus paps! What a riot.

Las Vegas, NV

#6767 Jan 24, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I didn't claim to be the first, that was news to me.
We've had internet ham for over five years, so you should be able to email biscuits by now.
www.youtube.com/watch...
<quoted text>
..You Brits ..!!!...and, I thought Jews were the funny ones .....

Las Vegas, NV

#6768 Jan 24, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>"And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength." Revelation 1:13-16
...that was the style ..back then ..sheesh.

I'm sure you remember the 80's ...WHAT WERE YOU , THINKING..???

Earth,TX

#6769 Jan 24, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...that was the style ..back then ..sheesh.
Poor men had rich clothing and paps, back then? LOL!

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#6770 Jan 24, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...that was the style ..back then ..sheesh.

Reason Personified remembers her time period. I believe it was the 1800's!?! Lol! She is really Reason Petrified!

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6771 Jan 24, 2013
Not to mention Jesus spending all night in a tomb with a naked man. Ahem.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>"And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength." Revelation 1:13-16

Earth,TX

#6772 Jan 25, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Reason Personified remembers her time period. I believe it was the 1800's!?! Lol! She is really Reason Petrified!
Yeah we know, ancient people like me just seem to have all the answers don't we. Maybe you will too, someday.

I hope you live as long as I have already, and if it's half as great as my life has been, you will probably be so tired you will voluntarily exit out on that second half. It does take some stamina and wherewithal to walk the planet like I've done in less than six decades.

Do you think you are up for a half century of really living?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 49 min Eagle 12 12,436
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 55 min -Stray Dog 47,756
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 56 min Eagle 12 247,233
Proof of God for the Atheist 3 hr Uncle Sam 96
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 3 hr True Christian wi... 2
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 8 hr thetruth 16
Atheism and Evidence of the Exodus Thu Amused 25
More from around the web