Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,561 - 6,580 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6731 Jan 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I did ...She said I should just ignore people like you ...
Lol!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6732 Jan 20, 2013
Funny! This is suppose to be a secular nation, yet President Obama is inaugurated using two bibles. Let's hear the excuses now. Lol!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6733 Jan 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I did ...She said I should just ignore people like you ...
So it's the "ignore" part that you are unclear on?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6734 Jan 20, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>So it's the "ignore" part that you are unclear on?
Who listens to their "Mama" anyways ......???.and, besides I'm lonely..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6735 Jan 20, 2013
Educated What wrote:
Funny! This is suppose to be a secular nation, yet President Obama is inaugurated using two bibles. Let's hear the excuses now. Lol!
.."Educated What"....you little stinker ....you know..!!!...atheists hate it when you prove them wrong ...!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6736 Jan 20, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."Educated What"....you little stinker ....you know..!!!...atheists hate it when you prove them wrong ...!!
Lol!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6737 Jan 23, 2013
...Hi, How have you Atheists been feeling ....sorta useless and unwanted ...???....I can sympathize...I remember high-school gym class ,very well..)

What, with a trifecta of prayers and invocations these past few days (Presidential Inauguration ,Martin Luther King day and a Nation Day of prayer....)....Wow..!!...you guys gotta be feeling like shit...

I just want you guys to know ...It's okay , even if everybody thinks you're assholes ...Jesus still loves you ..

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#6738 Jan 23, 2013
number four wrote:
...Hi, How have you Atheists been feeling ....sorta useless and unwanted ...???....I can sympathize...I remember high-school gym class ,very well..)
What, with a trifecta of prayers and invocations these past few days (Presidential Inauguration ,Martin Luther King day and a Nation Day of prayer....)....Wow..!!...you guys gotta be feeling like shit...
I just want you guys to know ...It's okay , even if everybody thinks you're assholes ...Jesus still loves you ..
Thank you for highlighting just how much we have strayed from our secular beginnings and toward a theocracy. That's exactly why you see so much push back from non-theists lately.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#6739 Jan 23, 2013
number four wrote:
...Hi, How have you Atheists been feeling ....sorta useless and unwanted ...???....I can sympathize...I remember high-school gym class ,very well..)
What, with a trifecta of prayers and invocations these past few days (Presidential Inauguration ,Martin Luther King day and a Nation Day of prayer....)....Wow..!!...you guys gotta be feeling like shit...
I just want you guys to know ...It's okay , even if everybody thinks you're assholes ...Jesus still loves you ..
What amazes me the most is how much you seem to enjoy the very idea that others might be feeling bad in some way. It's like you get off on knowing other people might be suffering. This is apparently an affliction common among those raises in the Abrahamic religions.

Obviously heaven for you would be a place where you could spend 24/7 reveling in the thought of all the people who disagreed with you suffering is some sort of hell. That's just sick.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6740 Jan 23, 2013
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me the most is how much you seem to enjoy the very idea that others might be feeling bad in some way. It's like you get off on knowing other people might be suffering. This is apparently an affliction common among those raises in the Abrahamic religions.
Obviously heaven for you would be a place where you could spend 24/7 reveling in the thought of all the people who disagreed with you suffering is some sort of hell. That's just sick.
...You're the sick one ...you posted this ,just to make me feel bad ...ergo..YOU ARE THE THEIST ..!!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6741 Jan 23, 2013
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for highlighting just how much we have strayed from our secular beginnings and toward a theocracy. That's exactly why you see so much push back from non-theists lately.
..You mean all those traditional prayers , from when we first birthed our nation .....

come on be honest ...non-theists wish to destroy ..what has been tradition for years ......You know where liars go ...!!!
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#6742 Jan 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.. be honest ...non-theists wish to destroy ..what has been tradition for years ......You know where liars go ...!!!
Not to destroy. To liberate. Free thinking, freedom from dogma, to educate yourself and others. Give it a go.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6743 Jan 23, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to destroy. To liberate. Free thinking, freedom from dogma, to educate yourself and others. Give it a go.
..OFF WITH YOUR HEAD...!!!

What are you are claiming "liberation from faith "...is actually ,bondage into Sin ........not good ...
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6744 Jan 23, 2013
Church.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You know where liars go ...!!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6745 Jan 23, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Church.
<quoted text>
...touche'...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6746 Jan 23, 2013
number four wrote:
... It's okay , even if everybody thinks you're assholes ...Jesus still loves you ..
Jesus sounds pretty gay, man.

But that's okay-- I have several gay friends.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6747 Jan 23, 2013
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
What amazes me the most is how much you seem to enjoy the very idea that others might be feeling bad in some way. It's like you get off on knowing other people might be suffering. This is apparently an affliction common among those raises in the Abrahamic religions.
Obviously heaven for you would be a place where you could spend 24/7 reveling in the thought of all the people who disagreed with you suffering is some sort of hell. That's just sick.
Indeed-- the Xianist version of heaven is a literal hell for anyone with a working brain.

Who wants to spend eternity groveling at the feet of a baby-killing monster-god?

I certainly do not! Such a deity as the evil bible's god, is unworthy.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6748 Jan 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You mean all those traditional prayers , from when we first birthed our nation .....
come on be honest ...non-theists wish to destroy ..what has been tradition for years ......You know where liars go ...!!!
Indeed-- according to your own book?

You are going directly to hell-- no stopping at go, no collecting $200 either.

It's off to HELL for you-- just because you judged others in your previous posts, as well as this one.

I pity you in your hate. I really do-- you sound seriously disturbed.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#6749 Jan 23, 2013
I declare "POE" on Number Four.

Nobody is really this stupid.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6750 Jan 23, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed-- according to your own book?

You are going directly to hell-- no stopping at go, no collecting $200 either.

It's off to HELL for you-- just because you judged others in your previous posts, as well as this one.

I pity you in your hate. I really do-- you sound seriously disturbed.
The molester finally appears after six months in jail for abusing his wife and molesting her boys. Tell us how the Christians are the minority and atheists are the majority in our country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Stilgar Fifrawi 226,320
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 28 min Jaimie 46
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr NightSerf 420
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 3 hr Patrick 27
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 3 hr Patrick 172
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Patrick 21,501
100% Faith Free 6 hr Thinking 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••