Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,541 - 6,560 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>#1) yet, you know that ,their punishment ..was equal to "stoning to the death" ...
#1a) What was the punishment ..by the way ...???..(Banishment .."almost certain death"..or, did Native Americans bury the condemned so the ants or the Sun would kill them ...????...I'm not judging ...
#2) By, "not" being truthful ...only 11% chance of getting pregnant ....
#3)..well, I was confused ...or, I mean "#4" was confused ..
I don't remember any tales of Turtle or Raven advocating stoning. I think that was just man's own actions, though I could be wrong. I haven't studied those beliefs, nor do I care to ... mostly because no one is trying to force the rest of the planet to follow them.

It would have been a lie if my sons had been told that pregnancy could not happen. Pregnancy data, doesn't factor into it, you either protect yourself, or you may end up paying the piper.

Of course you are confused, it is a prerequisite for being a relitard

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..YOU LITTLE TWIT ..!!!..Of course we're using political influence ,and sneak attacks ....your side does the "very" same , President O'Bama forcing us to provide sinful contraception ..judges forcing homosexual unions ..against the will of the voters .....
You complain like a bitch ...and, I thought you had Indian in you ...red blooded warrior spirit ...(another lie ?)
Surely my input is not needed?

So, maybe you should consult yourself. It is "you", making the claims and accusations that you are attributing to me.

... Obama is just the newest line of defense in the war against religious lunacy.

Did you know that your god advocates the thighing* of infant humans as soon as they are born? Did you know your god advocates the marriage of an adult man, to a girl child at three years and one day old?

*thighing: infant used as a mastubation tool for the adult penis, includes oral and anal penetration, but not vaginal.
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

No thanks. I have no issue with your lifestyle choice but I plan to retain my anal virginity.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...stick it up your ass ...
Jimmy

Northwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..YOU LITTLE TWIT ..!!!..Of course we're using political influence ,and sneak attacks ....your side does the "very" same , President O'Bama forcing us to provide sinful contraception ..judges forcing homosexual unions ..against the will of the voters .....
You complain like a bitch ...and, I thought you had Indian in you ...red blooded warrior spirit ...(another lie ?)
what a whiney creationist

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Thinking wrote:
It's "Psy", allegedly.
btw responding to my same post twice may be very flattering to me but it also shows a lack of coherence on your part.
<quoted text>
..duh..it's called being inebriated..I bit your head off too (for no reason)..I hope you have thick skin ...(ability to shrug off insults)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
what a whiney creationist
...Off the proverbial fence ....Cheers !!...

..I'M NOT WHINY ......I JUST COMPLAIN ...A WHOLE LOT ...capishe'

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
As usual you are wrong. You should be used to it by now reject.
<quoted text>
..One would think so ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Surely my input is not needed?
So, maybe you should consult yourself. It is "you", making the claims and accusations that you are attributing to me.
... Obama is just the newest line of defense in the war against religious lunacy.
Did you know that your god advocates the thighing* of infant humans as soon as they are born? Did you know your god advocates the marriage of an adult man, to a girl child at three years and one day old?
*thighing: infant used as a mastubation tool for the adult penis, includes oral and anal penetration, but not vaginal.
..."correction" ..President O'Bama is just the "latest" line of attack on Christian values .....(these belong in the public square ...triple exclamation point ..)

Oh..I get it ...I accuse of being a racist Confederate Southerner ..........and, you accuse me of being a heretical Muslim ....

.....very unprofessional ....
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I dish it out but I can also take it...
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..duh..it's called being inebriated..I bit your head off too (for no reason)..I hope you have thick skin ...(ability to shrug off insults)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

<quoted text>I don't remember any tales of Turtle or Raven advocating stoning. I think that was just man's own actions, though I could be wrong. I haven't studied those beliefs, nor do I care to ... mostly because no one is trying to force the rest of the planet to follow them.
It would have been a lie if my sons had been told that pregnancy could not happen. Pregnancy data, doesn't factor into it, you either protect yourself, or you may end up paying the piper.
Of course you are confused, it is a prerequisite for being a relitard
...(#1)...I believe you avoided the question ...is it shame ??...Did your culture rip out tongues and gouge out eyes....(I guess we'll never know ...as, this is something not spoken of in polite society .)

...(#2)...My "only" point is "you" exaggerated the dangers .....and, you lambaste the sacred authors ...for doing the very same ....Do you know what, that is called...???

...(#3)...No, being a relitard ,has nothing to do with it ...You referring to yourself in the third person ...was pretty much the entire cause of my confusion ..at least "number four" thinks so ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Thinking wrote:
I dish it out but I can also take it...
<quoted text>
....Even if I make fun of the Queen..??

..You should not have referred to "Gangnam Style" as a "trivial meme"......perhaps, you just are unfamiliar with our culture ..but, in future ..Know that "we" revere Psi orders of magnitude higher ,than that of the holy prophet Mohammed himself ..
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I don't believe you really care for him as he uses the name "PSY", not "Psi".

Epic fail, Poe.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Even if I make fun of the Queen..??
..You should not have referred to "Gangnam Style" as a "trivial meme"......perhaps, you just are unfamiliar with our culture ..but, in future ..Know that "we" revere Psi orders of magnitude higher ,than that of the holy prophet Mohammed himself ..

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."correction " ..President O'Bama is just the "latest" line of attack on Christian values .....(these belong in the public square ...triple exclamation point ..)
Oh..I get it ...I accuse of being a racist Confederate Southerner ..........and, you accuse me of being a heretical Muslim ....
.....very unprofessional ....
Just so you know in advance next time, I say only what I mean. Your stretching it too include what you mean, is wasted effort. I don't give a shit what you say. It affects me, not one iota.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

<quoted text>Just so you know in advance next time, I say only what I mean. Your stretching it too include what you mean, is wasted effort. I don't give a shit what you say. It affects me, not one iota.
I'm not feeling very valued .......HAPPY...NOW...!!!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Thinking wrote:
I don't believe you really care for him as he uses the name "PSY", not "Psi".
Epic fail, Poe.
<quoted text>
....My misspelling of "Psi" is an epic fail .........?does "epic" mean the same thing in English as it does in American ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

<quoted text>Just so you know in advance next time, I say only what I mean. Your stretching it too include what you mean, is wasted effort. I don't give a shit what you say. It affects me, not one iota.
...I completely understand ....(A) I'm "not" to point out your hypocrisy ...
(B) I'm only allowed to condemn early Israelite justice ..the fact that "your" society would cut off the nose of an unfaithful wife ...makes you and yours appear barbaric ,and this should be avoided ...

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I completely understand ....(A) I'm "not" to point out your hypocrisy ...
(B) I'm only allowed to condemn early Israelite justice ..the fact that "your" society would cut off the nose of an unfaithful wife ...makes you and yours appear barbaric ,and this should be avoided ...
I repeat, whatever was done, was done by man, and not ordered, deemed or anything else by an all powerful and all merciful god. If he were real, I would put the god on trial, for crimes against humanity.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not feeling very valued .......HAPPY...NOW...!!!!
I don't care, one way or the other. Go tell yo mama.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

<quoted text>I repeat, whatever was done, was done by man, and not ordered, deemed or anything else by an all powerful and all merciful god. If he were real, I would put the god on trial, for crimes against humanity.
..okay..good point ....But, let us celebrate the fact that Christianity has come to save us from your barbaric ways ....a bunch of Women with their noses cut off ...probably ,is not as funny as it sounds ....anyways, that what "number four" thinks ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

<quoted text>I don't care, one way or the other. Go tell yo mama.
..I did ...She said I should just ignore people like you ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 5 min Carchar king 20
Our world came from nothing? 9 min Carchar king 250
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 36 min Gillette 839
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Buck Crick 224,543
What does "Atheism" mean? 6 hr Buck Crick 37
Introducing The Universal Religion 10 hr nanoanomaly 735
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 18 hr Patrick 395
•••
•••