Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#6691 Jan 16, 2013
So religion is used to try to control the masses is what you are saying?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....religion is used by the federal government to insure a peaceful and compliant populace ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6692 Jan 16, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
So religion is used to try to control the masses is what you are saying?
<quoted text>
...The crux of the Atheist argument ....religion is the cause of all wars , intolerance , human misery and abuse , hatred of others especially women .....religion was created to keep the sheeple docile and compliant ...

....I'm confused ...which is it ..???
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6693 Jan 16, 2013
Yes.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...The crux of the Atheist argument ....religion is the cause of all wars , intolerance , human misery and abuse , hatred of others especially women .....religion was created to keep the sheeple docile and compliant ...
....I'm confused ...which is it ..???

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#6694 Jan 16, 2013
Yes everything he stated there is correct. Before he admitted religion is used to control the weak minded masses.

The sheep has seen the perimeter of his fence, will he muster the brains and courage to jump over that fence or continue bleating with the flock?
Thinking wrote:
Yes.
<quoted text>

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6695 Jan 16, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well, according to "Reason Personified" ...atheism is unpatriotic .....religion is used by the federal government to insure a peaceful and compliant populace ..........I'm a model citizen ...and, you're jealous ..........Fatso..
Lying comes easy for you doesn't it? My post is on this same page, and your words are not like mine. I wrote that "The religitard is not rocking the boat. It is them trying to pull the government into it, with them. "
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6696 Jan 17, 2013
I don't know but there's a priest chasing him wearing velcro gloves.
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes everything he stated there is correct. Before he admitted religion is used to control the weak minded masses.
The sheep has seen the perimeter of his fence, will he muster the brains and courage to jump over that fence or continue bleating with the flock?
<quoted text>

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6697 Jan 17, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I mean the same bible that instructs you to take your neighbors out to be stoned to death.
"Do unto others", existed long before your god myth was cobbled together from bits and pieces of other religions.
I kept literally bowls of condoms at the doors as my children came to an age of possible sexually activity, and my message was. >>> I would rather you not get into a situation where your life goals could be thrown to the side, by an unplanned pregnancy, or even worse a disease, that could lose me my child.
I have invested my time and my life in making sure yours was as good as I could help make it be, and you are going to pocket these little packets, and use them if you get into the situation, because you will live to bury me. You will live to help raise my grandchildren, and you will live to teach your own children and grandchildren, to treasure that one more day you might get to just dance in the rain.
Have you been belittling homosexuals? I didn't catch that, when?
#1)...Okay, stoning others is sanctioned, ostensibly by God himself ....can you tell me how your ancestors punished those who brought shame to the tribe ..???..I'm assuming it was just a fine ...right..???

#2)I highly suspect your version of events ...I'm more inclined to believe your admonition of unprotected sex ..was more of the fire and brimstone variety .......i.e. You exaggerated the dangers ....just as the sacred writers exaggerated the punishments ...

#3)No, I made a crude joke at R.P.(whom I assumed was a author you were quoting .....post #6660..)..I had no idea, you refer to yourself in the third person ..so, when R.P. said "I am not a straight man "....well ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6698 Jan 17, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Lying comes easy for you doesn't it? My post is on this same page, and your words are not like mine. I wrote that "The religitard is not rocking the boat. It is them trying to pull the government into it, with them. "
..LOOK..!!!...Do you have to correct my mistakes in front of ...EVERYBODY....!!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6699 Jan 17, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Prove my info on china is incorrect. There were no secular minded people in America until 70 years ago? Your IQ is sinking like a stone, again.
Again you call a man pretty? Thi is why I have to remind ladyboy lickers like you that I am a straight man. If you closet hiding, she-male sucking, Ted Haggard wannabes would stop drooling over my blacksnake for two minutes I wouldn't need to remind you spunk spittoons.
<quoted text>
#1) Alas, I cannot find anything to corroborate my previous statement ...on China's missing history ........I've made a unsubstantiated claim ...I'm not perfect ...!

#2)of course there were secular minded individuals ...just not in any numbers to take on slavery or any other social issue ...Secularism is quite new as a political force ..

#3) I enjoy how you seem it so important to defend your manhood ..(as though you are very insecure )...

...as I've said before ..."Me thinkth thou protesth too much .."

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6700 Jan 17, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>The religitar is not rocking the boat. It is them trying to pull the government into it, with them.
..okay.."elaborate" ..the relitard is "NOT" rocking the boat ...we are trying to pull the government into it ..........so, the boat is held steady .....correct...and, the government is in the sea...??

...Wow...thank-you "Reason Personified" that's the nicest thing anyone can say of religion .....

Now ,I assume you will come back ,and retract your own post and claim that the relitard "is" rocking the boat ...boy, you're as bad a Mitt Romney...we can't hold you to anything ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6701 Jan 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Yes.
<quoted text>
..that's not helping ...

..I'll try again ..so, religion was create to control the populace ....but, it ran amok vis a vis the Frankenstein monster ...???
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6702 Jan 17, 2013
Religion may or may not have been created to control, but that's how it ended up.

We can see how quickly and easily even trivial memes like "Gangnam Stance" spread through us.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..that's not helping ...
..I'll try again ..so, religion was create to control the populace ....but, it ran amok vis a vis the Frankenstein monster ...???

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6703 Jan 17, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>#1)...Okay, stoning others is sanctioned, ostensibly by God himself ....can you tell me how your ancestors punished those who brought shame to the tribe ..???..I'm assuming it was just a fine ...right..???
#2)I highly suspect your version of events ...I'm more inclined to believe your admonition of unprotected sex ..was more of the fire and brimstone variety .......i.e. You exaggerated the dangers ....just as the sacred writers exaggerated the punishments ...
#3)No, I made a crude joke at R.P.(whom I assumed was a author you were quoting .....post #6660..)..I had no idea, you refer to yourself in the third person ..so, when R.P. said "I am not a straight man "....well ..
#1) My ancestor's were not claimed to be all powerful, all merciful, loving and infallible gods.

#2) Suspect all you like. The truth was in the bowls. I actually made my children very aware of the worst that could happen to them.

#3) That was post # 6654, not 6660. I frequently answer each point made when responding to a post, and do it that way, to eliminate confusion as to who said what. And this is what I wrote >> R.P. wrote: I'm not.
and "R.P." meaning myself, is not a straight man.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6704 Jan 17, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..okay.."elaborat e" ..the relitard is "NOT" rocking the boat ...we are trying to pull the government into it ..........so, the boat is held steady .....correct...and, the government is in the sea...??
...Wow...thank-you "Reason Personified" that's the nicest thing anyone can say of religion .....
Now ,I assume you will come back ,and retract your own post and claim that the relitard "is" rocking the boat ...boy, you're as bad a Mitt Romney...we can't hold you to anything ..
...... into the religion boat. The religitard is trying to force government into the religion boat.
Just so you know in advance next time, I say only what I mean. If I had meant to say the religitard was in a steady boat, and the government was foundering in the ocean, I would have said exactly that.
Rocking the boat, means to attempt to founder the boat. And government in the boat will founder it, as it is doing, but just not quickly enough, for my tastes

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6705 Jan 17, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>#1) My ancestor's were not claimed to be all powerful, all merciful, loving and infallible gods.
#2) Suspect all you like. The truth was in the bowls. I actually made my children very aware of the worst that could happen to them.
#3) That was post # 6654, not 6660. I frequently answer each point made when responding to a post, and do it that way, to eliminate confusion as to who said what. And this is what I wrote >> R.P. wrote: I'm not.
and "R.P." meaning myself, is not a straight man.
#1) yet, you know that ,their punishment ..was equal to "stoning to the death" ...
#1a) What was the punishment ..by the way ...???..(Banishment .."almost certain death"..or, did Native Americans bury the condemned so the ants or the Sun would kill them ...????...I'm not judging ...

#2) By, "not" being truthful ...only 11% chance of getting pregnant ....

#3)..well, I was confused ...or, I mean "#4" was confused ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6706 Jan 17, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>...... into the religion boat. The religitard is trying to force government into the religion boat.
Just so you know in advance next time, I say only what I mean. If I had meant to say the religitard was in a steady boat, and the government was foundering in the ocean, I would have said exactly that.
Rocking the boat, means to attempt to founder the boat. And government in the boat will founder it, as it is doing, but just not quickly enough, for my tastes
..YOU LITTLE TWIT ..!!!..Of course we're using political influence ,and sneak attacks ....your side does the "very" same , President O'Bama forcing us to provide sinful contraception ..judges forcing homosexual unions ..against the will of the voters .....

You complain like a bitch ...and, I thought you had Indian in you ...red blooded warrior spirit ...(another lie ?)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6707 Jan 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Religion may or may not have been created to control, but that's how it ended up.
We can see how quickly and easily even trivial memes like "Gangnam Stance" spread through us.
<quoted text>
...stick it up your ass ..LIMEY...this thread is unabashedly "culture war" ....

...may or may not ...is a fence sitting bitch ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6708 Jan 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Religion may or may not have been created to control, but that's how it ended up.
We can see how quickly and easily even trivial memes like "Gangnam Stance" spread through us.
<quoted text>
...I can't believe how hard "psi" worked ...that is a very ,very good music video ...(he had his mouth "open" when all those particle were in the air ...he did eat some ...)..."Memes" like English punk ...were "not" trivial ...
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6709 Jan 17, 2013
It's "Psy", allegedly.

btw responding to my same post twice may be very flattering to me but it also shows a lack of coherence on your part.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I can't believe how hard "psi" worked ...that is a very ,very good music video ...(he had his mouth "open" when all those particle were in the air ...he did eat some ...)..."Memes" like English punk ...were "not" trivial ...

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#6710 Jan 17, 2013
As usual you are wrong. You should be used to it by now reject.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>#1) Alas, I cannot find anything to corroborate my previous statement ...on China's missing history ........I've made a unsubstantiated claim ...I'm not perfect ...!
#2)of course there were secular minded individuals ...."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 10 min Patrick 150
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Dave Nelson 228,530
Is Religion Childish? 2 hr Patrick 3
Another week, another atheist demands we call h... 2 hr Patrick 3
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr _Bad Company 22,919
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 4 hr Richardfs 5,584
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr Richardfs 674

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE