Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6680 Jan 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...and, this is because ...???...You are a hostile and intolerant beer drinking Texan ..???..."The South will rise again !"..........and, all that ..???
No.

In fact you are so far out of the ball park, you might as well just consider yourself to be shoveling Norwegian hog shit, because that is how far you are from guessing correctly.

Earth,TX

#6681 Jan 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You mean the same Bible that gives us the maxim "Do unto others ,as you would have them do unto you "...and, the Ten Commandments ...
The very harsh penalties meted out in the Bible ...were merely to expound the the deadliness of sin ...
You do the very same ...(allow me to elucidate)..when ,your children were on the verge of becoming sexually active ...Were you "honest" and told them " There is only a 11% chance of becoming pregnant during unprotected sex , and S.T.D.s aren't transmitted "every time" ..."
Or, Were you "Use a condom ,"every time".........."ever y time !!"..
I should not belittle homosexuals ....thank-you for chastising on that ...
I mean the same bible that instructs you to take your neighbors out to be stoned to death.

"Do unto others", existed long before your god myth was cobbled together from bits and pieces of other religions.

I kept literally bowls of condoms at the doors as my children came to an age of possible sexually activity, and my message was. >>> I would rather you not get into a situation where your life goals could be thrown to the side, by an unplanned pregnancy, or even worse a disease, that could lose me my child.

I have invested my time and my life in making sure yours was as good as I could help make it be, and you are going to pocket these little packets, and use them if you get into the situation, because you will live to bury me. You will live to help raise my grandchildren, and you will live to teach your own children and grandchildren, to treasure that one more day you might get to just dance in the rain.

Have you been belittling homosexuals? I didn't catch that, when?

Earth,TX

#6682 Jan 13, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..yet, It is the religitard ....who is happily rocking the boat ...
so much for that "control the masses" theory ...eh.
The religitar is not rocking the boat. It is them trying to pull the government into it, with them.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6683 Jan 14, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the apology, you can f*ck off back to the discovery institute now.
Changing posts to suit your needs.. whose the liar again? HA ha

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#6684 Jan 14, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't the pope accept evolution also?
If he has, then I myself was not aware of it. The show I saw had a Christian woman claiming that the earth was less than 10,000 years old. Mad as a hatter!

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#6685 Jan 14, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I found nothing wrong with this post ......(except)...We're in a culture war ..and, if you're a secularist ...I hope my side buys more politicians than your side ...
LOL. Well, politicians are cheap enough these days. But we might get some real bargains on ebay.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6686 Jan 14, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>The religitar is not rocking the boat. It is them trying to pull the government into it, with them.
...my apologies ...I guess we are sheep under their control ....

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6687 Jan 14, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.."-Skeptic- "......."just say no .....to the devil ."
There's no such thing as the devil you ridiculous creationist lying sack of sh*t.

Atheism is a lack of belief in god, when will you get this through your thick skulls?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6688 Jan 14, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...my apologies ...I guess we are sheep under their control ....
Nope you're just someone who gave up on being honest.

Las Vegas, NV

#6689 Jan 16, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope you're just someone who gave up on being honest.
....ahh...come on , "-Skeptic-" you're an Atheist ..."truth is relative."...

Las Vegas, NV

#6690 Jan 16, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as the devil you ridiculous creationist lying sack of sh*t.
Atheism is a lack of belief in god, when will you get this through your thick skulls?
...Well, according to "Reason Personified" ...atheism is unpatriotic .....religion is used by the federal government to insure a peaceful and compliant populace ..........I'm a model citizen ...and, you're jealous ..........Fatso..

Since: Mar 11

Portage, MI

#6691 Jan 16, 2013
So religion is used to try to control the masses is what you are saying?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....religion is used by the federal government to insure a peaceful and compliant populace ..

Las Vegas, NV

#6692 Jan 16, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
So religion is used to try to control the masses is what you are saying?
<quoted text>
...The crux of the Atheist argument ....religion is the cause of all wars , intolerance , human misery and abuse , hatred of others especially women .....religion was created to keep the sheeple docile and compliant ...

....I'm confused ...which is it ..???
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6693 Jan 16, 2013
Yes.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...The crux of the Atheist argument ....religion is the cause of all wars , intolerance , human misery and abuse , hatred of others especially women .....religion was created to keep the sheeple docile and compliant ...
....I'm confused ...which is it ..???

Since: Mar 11

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#6694 Jan 16, 2013
Yes everything he stated there is correct. Before he admitted religion is used to control the weak minded masses.

The sheep has seen the perimeter of his fence, will he muster the brains and courage to jump over that fence or continue bleating with the flock?
Thinking wrote:
Yes.
<quoted text>

Earth,TX

#6695 Jan 16, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well, according to "Reason Personified" ...atheism is unpatriotic .....religion is used by the federal government to insure a peaceful and compliant populace ..........I'm a model citizen ...and, you're jealous ..........Fatso..
Lying comes easy for you doesn't it? My post is on this same page, and your words are not like mine. I wrote that "The religitard is not rocking the boat. It is them trying to pull the government into it, with them. "
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#6696 Jan 17, 2013
I don't know but there's a priest chasing him wearing velcro gloves.
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes everything he stated there is correct. Before he admitted religion is used to control the weak minded masses.
The sheep has seen the perimeter of his fence, will he muster the brains and courage to jump over that fence or continue bleating with the flock?
<quoted text>

Las Vegas, NV

#6697 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>I mean the same bible that instructs you to take your neighbors out to be stoned to death.
"Do unto others", existed long before your god myth was cobbled together from bits and pieces of other religions.
I kept literally bowls of condoms at the doors as my children came to an age of possible sexually activity, and my message was. >>> I would rather you not get into a situation where your life goals could be thrown to the side, by an unplanned pregnancy, or even worse a disease, that could lose me my child.
I have invested my time and my life in making sure yours was as good as I could help make it be, and you are going to pocket these little packets, and use them if you get into the situation, because you will live to bury me. You will live to help raise my grandchildren, and you will live to teach your own children and grandchildren, to treasure that one more day you might get to just dance in the rain.
Have you been belittling homosexuals? I didn't catch that, when?
#1)...Okay, stoning others is sanctioned, ostensibly by God himself ....can you tell me how your ancestors punished those who brought shame to the tribe ..???..I'm assuming it was just a fine ...right..???

#2)I highly suspect your version of events ...I'm more inclined to believe your admonition of unprotected sex ..was more of the fire and brimstone variety .......i.e. You exaggerated the dangers ....just as the sacred writers exaggerated the punishments ...

#3)No, I made a crude joke at R.P.(whom I assumed was a author you were quoting .....post #6660..)..I had no idea, you refer to yourself in the third person ..so, when R.P. said "I am not a straight man "....well ..

Las Vegas, NV

#6698 Jan 17, 2013
<quoted text>Lying comes easy for you doesn't it? My post is on this same page, and your words are not like mine. I wrote that "The religitard is not rocking the boat. It is them trying to pull the government into it, with them. "
..LOOK..!!!...Do you have to correct my mistakes in front of ...EVERYBODY....!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#6699 Jan 17, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Prove my info on china is incorrect. There were no secular minded people in America until 70 years ago? Your IQ is sinking like a stone, again.
Again you call a man pretty? Thi is why I have to remind ladyboy lickers like you that I am a straight man. If you closet hiding, she-male sucking, Ted Haggard wannabes would stop drooling over my blacksnake for two minutes I wouldn't need to remind you spunk spittoons.
<quoted text>
#1) Alas, I cannot find anything to corroborate my previous statement ...on China's missing history ........I've made a unsubstantiated claim ...I'm not perfect ...!

#2)of course there were secular minded individuals ...just not in any numbers to take on slavery or any other social issue ...Secularism is quite new as a political force ..

#3) I enjoy how you seem it so important to defend your manhood ..(as though you are very insecure )...

...as I've said before ..."Me thinkth thou protesth too much .."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 min Richardfs 52,437
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 8 min Thinking 22,201
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 51 min Richardfs 535
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr Aura Mytha 24,924
News Fox Friends Outraged Over Atheists 'Making Chri... 5 hr Bob Zanotti 233
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) 6 hr Passion of the Ma... 1,684
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 6 hr Ian McFarland 11,462
More from around the web