Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,481 - 6,500 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationist liar with no proof of god. Lying to intelligent people about a god that doesn't exist.
You're back ....with, the same exact post you wrote ..yesterday ..

.....why am I ,not surprised ...??

..."-Skeptic-"...hav e you ever considered ,why you have a conscience ...??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Jules in the UK wrote:
islam is a form of madness
...well, "Jules in the U.K." ....many a Muslim on this forum ,have asserted ...Islam has brought them peace and purpose ...

as for the madness part , Well, denying the existence of God is ....."madness"...

and in the other vein , self-delusion , the acceptance of an invisible guardian ...also.."madness"..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>You're back ....with, the same exact post you wrote ..yesterday ..
.....why am I ,not surprised ...??
..."-Skeptic-"...hav e you ever considered ,why you have a conscience ...??
You're back, with no proof of god, just like the last couple of centuries...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...well, "Jules in the U.K." ....many a Muslim on this forum ,have asserted ...Islam has brought them peace and purpose ...
as for the madness part , Well, denying the existence of God is ....."madness"...
and in the other vein , self-delusion , the acceptance of an invisible guardian ...also.."madness"..
Believing in something that isn't there and has no proof is madness. Especially the answer to the universe part...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're back, with no proof of god, just like the last couple of centuries...
...touche'...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing in something that isn't there and has no proof is madness. Especially the answer to the universe part...
..many things , are invisible yet still exist .....

(off hand , I can't think of any ,but, I'm sure that they are out there ..)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Men tend towards the violent and depraved .........So, you seem to have some familiarity with the Good Book ....is it any wonder man incites such wrath in God ..??
As for your comparison betwixt Islam of today and Christianity of yesterday ..........you are implying Islam can reform ....I'm unsure ...Christianity has at times gone astray , but we can return to our founder and His teaching ....if Islam returns to their founder ....well, you get more of the same conquest and subjugation
B.T.W. I'm a straight man ....
number four wrote: Men tend towards the violent and depraved .........So, you seem to have some familiarity with the Good Book ....is it any wonder man incites such wrath in God ..??

R.P. wrote: Man incites wrath in god? How convenient, for the spell casters, and how morally weak of the god. But since it was man who created the gods, in their own images, it is exactly as it should be. The god does and should reflect the very worst of who man is. The better to scare into compliance those who the god was created to control.

number four wrote: As for your comparison betwixt Islam of today and Christianity of yesterday ..........you are implying Islam can reform ....I'm unsure ...Christianity has at times gone astray , but we can return to our founder and His teaching ....if Islam returns to their founder ....well, you get more of the same conquest and subjugation

R.P. wrote: No it was not meant to say that Islam was moving towards reform, but rather that Christainity was forced by secular laws to abandon it's torturous conquest and subjugation tactics. and had not these laws been enacted, it would be impossible to know by their actions, which religion was killing who.

number four wrote: B.T.W. I'm a straight man

R.P. wrote: I'm not.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm nothing like you "Reason Personified" ..I put away my coloring books decades ago ...!!
Having difficulty marshaling your thoughts, into some sort of coherent blather?

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Jules in the UK wrote:
islam is a form of madness
How about the Scientologists, the Shakers, the Whirling Dervishes, the Thuggees, the holy rollers? Variations of madness, skillfully wreaking havoc while successfully dividing the community. Here's to a religion free future

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Having difficulty marshaling your thoughts, into some sort of coherent blather?
..So, I took your post and purposely misrepresented it.....it's okay, everybody does it ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>How about the Scientologists, the Shakers, the Whirling Dervishes, the Thuggees, the holy rollers? Variations of madness, skillfully wreaking havoc while successfully dividing the community. Here's to a religion free future
...okay, Herein you attack "all" religions ....I appreciate that...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>
number four wrote: Men tend towards the violent and depraved .........So, you seem to have some familiarity with the Good Book ....is it any wonder man incites such wrath in God ..??
R.P. wrote: Man incites wrath in god? How convenient, for the spell casters, and how morally weak of the god. But since it was man who created the gods, in their own images, it is exactly as it should be. The god does and should reflect the very worst of who man is. The better to scare into compliance those who the god was created to control.
number four wrote: As for your comparison betwixt Islam of today and Christianity of yesterday ..........you are implying Islam can reform ....I'm unsure ...Christianity has at times gone astray , but we can return to our founder and His teaching ....if Islam returns to their founder ....well, you get more of the same conquest and subjugation
R.P. wrote: No it was not meant to say that Islam was moving towards reform, but rather that Christainity was forced by secular laws to abandon it's torturous conquest and subjugation tactics. and had not these laws been enacted, it would be impossible to know by their actions, which religion was killing who.
number four wrote: B.T.W. I'm a straight man
R.P. wrote: I'm not.
.....Secular laws reformed Christianity ....you mean , Atheistic Marxism ...????...a return to Christian morality ..."reformed" the religious laws ...

R.P..can suck it.....oops, let me rephrase ....R.P. should be forbidden from sucking it...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>

...R.P. is mistaken as "even" the spell casters fall short of pleasing the Lord ....

You seem to assume Government considers religion a boon ...are you not arguing that religion is a bane to civil society....so exactly who is "being scared into compliance ?"..The destructive and intolerant godbot....???

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...okay, Herein you attack "all" religions ....I appreciate that...
Again, had you specified any other religion in those posts, it would have garnered response. Though I will happily tell you there are three main religions (along with their thousands of variants), which I can't wait to see the planet free of.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....Secular laws reformed Christianity ....you mean , Atheistic Marxism ...????...a return to Christian morality ..."reformed" the religious laws ...
R.P..can suck it.....oops, let me rephrase ....R.P. should be forbidden from sucking it...
I mean that for you to follow biblical dictates, you will earn yourself a prison sentence. The bible has been trumped.
Do you have issues with people of the other sexes?

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...R.P. is mistaken as "even" the spell casters fall short of pleasing the Lord ....
You seem to assume Government considers religion a boon ...are you not arguing that religion is a bane to civil society....so exactly who is "being scared into compliance ?"..The destructive and intolerant godbot....???
If there were a god, that might be possible but truth is, it is the spell casters who use the god, and it is the tither who the god is used against.

Yes, government does consider a easily led populace to be a boon, and the religitard has been trained to never rock the boat, and they do happpily render unto Ceasar ...

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Yes ancient china did extremely well for itself and progressed far faster than the bible thumpers. They were a peaceful enlightened people who only went to war when invaded. Certainly these non religious non god believing people made marvels and advances that we still admire today. They had great philosophers who didn't need to get their message across by shouting about hellfire and some sky wizard.

Christian leaders fought desperately hard to keep slavery going in the US where the more secular people fought hard against it.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>China did do exceeding well ...but, was is a moral and just society ..??
Ancient Chinese history was wiped away by one of her many dynasties ...."literally erased" ...So, you know nothing of their disease ,war,famine and killing , nobody does ..
What ideology do you credit for the ending of slavery ...hint, it begins with a "C"
B.T.W. I am a straight man ....

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I forgot to mention how pro slavery advocates often quoted the bible am Jesus to defend owning slaves.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
I forgot to mention how pro slavery advocates often quoted the bible am Jesus to defend owning slaves.
...You are right ...slave owners and their supporters ,did quote the Bible.......but, anti-slavery and its cousin civil-rights ...were first expounded from the pulpits ....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>Again, had you specified any other religion in those posts, it would have garnered response. Though I will happily tell you there are three main religions (along with their thousands of variants), which I can't wait to see the planet free of.
...and, this is because ...???...You are a hostile and intolerant beer drinking Texan ..???..."The South will rise again !"..........and, all that ..???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••