Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6623 Jan 11, 2013
Saladeen wrote:
<quoted text>
The persecutation of the Christians is nothing to so with the teachings of Islam....indeed when Umar Ibn Khatab (the Companian of Muhammad) ruled it was the golden time for the Jews and Christians.
They could worship in their churches and were protected by the Muslims.
....today none of the so called Islamic countries rule by full Shariah due to their corruption.
..Ahh, "Saladeen" you're adorable ....It wasn't even 25 years (after the death of Mohammad ) that ,Muslims had their first sectarian conflict ...at, least Christians waited 5 or 8 centuries ,before we started killing our brothers ..

(taqiyya)..a practice begun by the Shia', because you Sunni were killing them left and right ........

Islam ,has always been bout' conquest and subjugation ..

Las Vegas, NV

#6624 Jan 11, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity was pretty violent for most of it's teen years and still has flashes of it today. Islam is just following the lead of it's older brother.
...Yeah..Clergy should never be given political power ....

..B.T.W.....burning people at the stake ....that was just harmless fun..

Las Vegas, NV

#6625 Jan 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven failed theist with no proof of god, whiny because nobody believes his flawed halfwit story anymore.
..You keep demanding "proof" ....Why, God is not hard to find ...

"-Skeptic-"..Do you fear death ..???...

Las Vegas, NV

#6626 Jan 11, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>What I said made no mention of the differences, between those groups, but rather pointed to their similarities.
I think that what the brutalities of Christainity was, some few hundred years ago, is just as brutal as those which the Muslims are exhibiting now.
If it hadn't been for laws which would punish the Christain for living as the bible god had told him to, not one but both of those religions would gladly show us tortures which would make Hitler look like a boy scout beside them.
A monster no longer acting monstrous, but with a history of monstrous behavior, may not look as venomous as the monster who is visiting monstrous acts upon others, but both continue to be monsters. Islam and Christainity are the same monstrous pus filled abscess.
You bigot ..."all" (primitive) societies (every one)..we would now consider as barbaric ....yet, you constantly assault "only" one ..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6628 Jan 11, 2013
Educated What wrote:
Skeptic and Givethemliberty making stupid accusations. Hey Givethemliberty, isn't odd that you fantasize a lot about men? You accuse everyone in being gay and wanting you. Now posts those lies you said you were going to post about me and those do called messages I sent you. Apparently this is a song that you have sung many times. It's not you we are interested in, it's you Catholic wife! You speak so much crap about theists yet you are married to one. Skeptic your crap is getting old. You're the dumbest atheist ever. So now, what's next losers.
Oh look, the creationist tw*t is back for more thrashing...

Location hidden

#6629 Jan 11, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are up to your useless tactics again. Posting stuff for others and answering. It must be lonely in your mothers basement. I guess the sheep aren't keeping you busy anymore.
How long will you be polluting our forum with creationist trash on this particular visit? Or is this simply another hit and run?

Las Vegas, NV

#6630 Jan 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes indeed the early Christians were far from the image of this innocent angelic figure that we get sold today. Many thieves, prostituites, arsonists, kidnappers even murderers. They were certainly liars instructed to say whatever to bring more sheep into the flock.
<quoted text>
...I realize , when it is not in your best interest ...you ,tend to have a difficult time with honesty ......but, look at the very best societies on Earth ...which heritage do they sprout from ..???

Las Vegas, NV

#6631 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>What I said made no mention of the differences, between those groups, but rather pointed to their similarities.
I think that what the brutalities of Christainity was, some few hundred years ago, is just as brutal as those which the Muslims are exhibiting now.
If it hadn't been for laws which would punish the Christain for living as the bible god had told him to, not one but both of those religions would gladly show us tortures which would make Hitler look like a boy scout beside them.
A monster no longer acting monstrous, but with a history of monstrous behavior, may not look as venomous as the monster who is visiting monstrous acts upon others, but both continue to be monsters. Islam and Christainity are the same monstrous pus filled abscess.
...Let us look at "your" heritage ....at it's core ,it is martial ...sure, you teach respect the elders ,family and Mother Earth ...but, an Apache ,Paiute or covered wagon comes across your patch of land ...well, rob and kill them ...it's the Indian way ..!!

Christianity has done away with your violent archaic tribal affinities ...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6633 Jan 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You bigot ..."all" (primitive) societies (every one)..we would now consider as barbaric ....yet, you constantly assault "only" one ..
Quit whining. That was in response to your post, and I lambasted both your examples, with the truth. >>>>

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Well, in your wisdom mayhaps, you see no difference betwixt societies touched by Christianity and those influenced by Islam ...or, maybe you just don't read the newspaper ..it's okay , reading is boring and you much rather be coloring , I'm like that too..

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#6634 Jan 11, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Let us look at "your" heritage ....at it's core ,it is martial ...sure, you teach respect the elders ,family and Mother Earth ...but, an Apache ,Paiute or covered wagon comes across your patch of land ...well, rob and kill them ...it's the Indian way ..!!
Christianity has done away with your violent archaic tribal affinities ...
What I said made no mention of the differences, between those groups, but rather pointed to their similarities.

Should we now pretend that bible fueled genocidal greed is a good thing?

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#6635 Jan 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, the creationist tw*t is back for more thrashing...
The only thing you have done is thrash your sheep in your room.

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#6636 Jan 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>How long will you be polluting our forum with creationist trash on this particular visit? Or is this simply another hit and run?
Prove your claims loser. The only thing being polluted are your sheep in your room.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#6637 Jan 12, 2013
Wait hold the phone. Are you honestly, seriously going to pretend that all of the early Christians were wonderful sweet innocent sweethearts?

Talk about delusional. Big time!

The greatest societies have always sprang from innovation and progress, why do you ask?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I realize , when it is not in your best interest ...you ,tend to have a difficult time with honesty ......but, look at the very best societies on Earth ...which heritage do they sprout from ..???

Las Vegas, NV

#6638 Jan 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Wait hold the phone. Are you honestly, seriously going to pretend that all of the early Christians were wonderful sweet innocent sweethearts?
Talk about delusional. Big time!
The greatest societies have always sprang from innovation and progress, why do you ask?
<quoted text>
..Progress is quite good, but you are dodging the question ....It is the morals and values of any given society that make it a great place to live ...and, these societies (mostly in Scandinavia) owe their roots to Christ and His Apostles ..amen

when speaking (I know this is a cop out ) of feudal or medieval times .....you can not find a society "more" just than ,that of the Christian ...."just" as just perhaps .."more" just ....nope..

and, B.T.W ..I'm a straight man ....yep, I like dem' titties ...

Las Vegas, NV

#6639 Jan 12, 2013
Should we now pretend that bible fueled genocidal greed is a good thing?
Men tend towards the violent and depraved .........So, you seem to have some familiarity with the Good Book ....is it any wonder man incites such wrath in God ..??

As for your comparison betwixt Islam of today and Christianity of yesterday ..........you are implying Islam can reform ....I'm unsure ...Christianity has at times gone astray , but we can return to our founder and His teaching ....if Islam returns to their founder ....well, you get more of the same conquest and subjugation

B.T.W. I'm a straight man ....

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6640 Jan 12, 2013
Hmm almost all of great advanced societies in China that were centuries ahead compared to most at the time disagree with you. And they were a secular people. They had less disease, war, famine,killing than any of the so called Christian nations back then.

As usual you fail. Miserably. Great societies sprang forth from innovations and progress not kneeling and praying to the zombie Jew.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Progress is quite good, but you are dodging the question ....It is the morals and values of any given society that make it a great place to live ...and, these societies (mostly in Scandinavia) owe their roots to Christ and His Apostles ..amen
when speaking (I know this is a cop out ) of feudal or medieval times .....you can not find a society "more" just than ,that of the Christian ...."just" as just perhaps .."more" just ....nope..
and, B.T.W ..I'm a straight man ....yep, I like dem' titties ...

Las Vegas, NV

#6642 Jan 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hmm almost all of great advanced societies in China that were centuries ahead compared to most at the time disagree with you. And they were a secular people. They had less disease, war, famine,killing than any of the so called Christian nations back then.
As usual you fail. Miserably. Great societies sprang forth from innovations and progress not kneeling and praying to the zombie Jew.
<quoted text>
China did do exceeding well ...but, was is a moral and just society ..??

Ancient Chinese history was wiped away by one of her many dynasties ...."literally erased" ...So, you know nothing of their disease ,war,famine and killing , nobody does ..

What ideology do you credit for the ending of slavery ...hint, it begins with a "C"

B.T.W. I am a straight man ....

Las Vegas, NV

#6643 Jan 12, 2013
<quoted text>Quit whining. That was in response to your post, and I lambasted both your examples, with the truth. >>>>
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Well, in your wisdom mayhaps, you see no difference betwixt societies touched by Christianity and those influenced by Islam ...or, maybe you just don't read the newspaper ..it's okay , reading is boring and you much rather be coloring , I'm like that too..
...I'm nothing like you "Reason Personified" ..I put away my coloring books decades ago ...!!

Location hidden

#6644 Jan 12, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>China did do exceeding well ...but, was is a moral and just society ..??
Ancient Chinese history was wiped away by one of her many dynasties ...."literally erased" ...So, you know nothing of their disease ,war,famine and killing , nobody does ..
What ideology do you credit for the ending of slavery ...hint, it begins with a "C"
B.T.W. I am a straight man ....
Creationist liar with no proof of god. Lying to intelligent people about a god that doesn't exist.

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

#6645 Jan 12, 2013
islam is a form of madness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Dave Nelson 230,977
Heaven 1 hr _Bad Company 43
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr Carchar king 1,104
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 hr fadu singh 23,043
Former Atheist Academic Who Rejected God and Be... 13 hr Hooogle It 77
Evidence for God! 18 hr Uncle Sam 43
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Thu Ooogah Boogah 14,391

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE