Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,441 - 6,460 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Look I am sorry I am a straight man. Stop coming onto me.
Brrrrr he had thoughts of sending men naked pictures of himself! Ewwwww creepy!
<quoted text>
What are you homophobic now too? A homophobic, bigoted, liar... interesting.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Predictable and lame. Look I could care less if you go sausage scouting I am just again reminding you I am a straight man.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>What are you homophobic now too? A homophobic, bigoted, liar... interesting.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Predictable and lame. Look I could care less if you go sausage scouting I am just again reminding you I am a straight man.
<quoted text>
Then why act like it is that time of the month for you?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Go fck yourself troll.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Then why act like it is that time of the month for you?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Go fck yourself troll.
<quoted text>
Now I am the troll because you and Skeptic post lies about me and I call you out on it? ha ha ha ha....

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Then why act like it is that time of the month for you?
Ad hominems, the refuge of the scoundrel creationist troll...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Now I am the troll because you and Skeptic post lies about me and I call you out on it? ha ha ha ha....
Sister, your finished here. just do yourself a favour and go back to the discovery institute.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominems, the refuge of the scoundrel creationist troll...
Buddy, all you have is ad hom..

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister, your finished here. just do yourself a favour and go back to the discovery institute.
Sorry, but I don't back down from liars no matter how intimidating they think they are.
LOL.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, but it is truth that both Christainity and Islam share him. Islam is getting better milage from him, right now, but Christianity has weilded him longer, and Judiasm still actually owns him.
....Well, in your wisdom mayhaps, you see no difference betwixt societies touched by Christianity and those influenced by Islam ...or, maybe you just don't read the newspaper ..it's okay , reading is boring and you much rather be coloring , I'm like that too..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

..Oh, and by the way "I'm a straight man..!"

"I have pictures and everything ..!!"

(just a little "Givemrliberty" impression .)..for your enjoyment ..

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Well, in your wisdom mayhaps, you see no difference betwixt societies touched by Christianity and those influenced by Islam ...or, maybe you just don't read the newspaper ..it's okay , reading is boring and you much rather be coloring , I'm like that too..
Christianity was pretty violent for most of it's teen years and still has flashes of it today. Islam is just following the lead of it's older brother.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Buddy, all you have is ad hom..
Good comeback from the creationist who doesn't like reading how her cult has nothing to back it up while science keeps on relentlessly uncovering the lies perpetrated by your cult.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Well, in your wisdom mayhaps, you see no difference betwixt societies touched by Christianity and those influenced by Islam ...or, maybe you just don't read the newspaper ..it's okay , reading is boring and you much rather be coloring , I'm like that too..
Proven failed theist with no proof of god, whiny because nobody believes his flawed halfwit story anymore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry
Thanks for the apology, you can f*ck off back to the discovery institute now.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Yes indeed the early Christians were far from the image of this innocent angelic figure that we get sold today. Many thieves, prostituites, arsonists, kidnappers even murderers. They were certainly liars instructed to say whatever to bring more sheep into the flock.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity was pretty violent for most of it's teen years and still has flashes of it today. Islam is just following the lead of it's older brother.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Skeptic and Givethemliberty making stupid accusations. Hey Givethemliberty, isn't odd that you fantasize a lot about men? You accuse everyone in being gay and wanting you. Now posts those lies you said you were going to post about me and those do called messages I sent you. Apparently this is a song that you have sung many times. It's not you we are interested in, it's you Catholic wife! You speak so much crap about theists yet you are married to one. Skeptic your crap is getting old. You're the dumbest atheist ever. So now, what's next losers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Do is so

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the apology, you can f*ck off back to the discovery institute now.
I see you are up to your useless tactics again. Posting stuff for others and answering. It must be lonely in your mothers basement. I guess the sheep aren't keeping you busy anymore.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
What I said made no mention of the differences, between those groups, but rather pointed to their similarities.

I think that what the brutalities of Christainity was, some few hundred years ago, is just as brutal as those which the Muslims are exhibiting now.

If it hadn't been for laws which would punish the Christain for living as the bible god had told him to, not one but both of those religions would gladly show us tortures which would make Hitler look like a boy scout beside them.

A monster no longer acting monstrous, but with a history of monstrous behavior, may not look as venomous as the monster who is visiting monstrous acts upon others, but both continue to be monsters. Islam and Christainity are the same monstrous pus filled abscess.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Catcher1 224,351
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr NightSerf 240
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 7 hr Patrick 385
What does "Atheism" mean? 9 hr Reason Personified 10
Introducing The Universal Religion 9 hr Reason Personified 733
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 14 hr DonPanic 21,400
Talking some sense into you people... 16 hr religionisillness 24
•••
•••