Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6583 Jan 8, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You said that creationists deny logic and evidence which what you do on a daily basis. Show some proof of your statements or STFU.
Sh*t the f*ck up exposed creationists, Givemeliberty smacked you the f*ck down and you lie about it.

Go away Lil Ticked, you're not converting anybody, you're a waste of space and your opinions on any matter including gun control are worthless creationist shill opinions - and proven as so.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6584 Jan 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh*t the f*ck up exposed creationists, Givemeliberty smacked you the f*ck down and you lie about it.
Go away Lil Ticked, you're not converting anybody, you're a waste of space and your opinions on any matter including gun control are worthless creationist shill opinions - and proven as so.
You keep saying that but have yet to provide ANY proof.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6585 Jan 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
GML is just mad cause I won't send her any nudy pics.

Location hidden

#6586 Jan 8, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You keep saying that but have yet to provide ANY proof.
You prove it when you try to argue against atheist with lies and propoganda instead of facts.

The proof is that givemeliberty smacked your lies down already. Each time you post it gives your game away Lil Ticked.

Perhaps you have a perception disorder of some sort...most creationists do.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6587 Jan 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it when you try to argue against atheist with lies and propoganda instead of facts.
The proof is that givemeliberty smacked your lies down already. Each time you post it gives your game away Lil Ticked.
Perhaps you have a perception disorder of some sort...most creationists do.
link to this proof? It seems to me as if you are the one arguing for GML's so called atheist creed. As if non-believers have to agree on everything all the time. That is absurd and you know it. I argue with anyone with whom I disagree with regardless of their beliefs. I argue with d-bags like you just because you are a d-bag and a hypocrite.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6588 Jan 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
no proof of god lying creationist with no morals trying and failing to sell god to atheists.
go back the discovery institute do not pass go.
.Thank-you "-Skeptic-" you have given me a lot to think over and, ponder ......(even though , EVERY SINGLE POST YOU WRITE .....Says the very same thing ...!!!!...

Good Heavens ..!!!...Would it kill you ,to open up a thesaurus .....?????at the very least ..!!..)

Since: Mar 11

United States

#6589 Jan 8, 2013
You were the one who brought up the atheist creed so that is your baby. Sorry you stated it so that's all yours chumpstain.

Oh any luck finding the post I claimed to be a female or were you just making a jackass out of yourself. Again.

Provide the post or accept I have once again factually destroyed you douchebag.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>link to this proof? It seems to me as if you are the one arguing for GML's so called atheist creed. As if non-believers have to agree on everything all the time. That is absurd and you know it. I argue with anyone with whom I disagree with regardless of their beliefs. I argue with d-bags like you just because you are a d-bag and a hypocrite.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6590 Jan 8, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
You were the one who brought up the atheist creed so that is your baby. Sorry you stated it so that's all yours chumpstain.
Oh any luck finding the post I claimed to be a female or were you just making a jackass out of yourself. Again.
Provide the post or accept I have once again factually destroyed you douchebag.
<quoted text>
Again, where did I meantion an atheist creed or prove yourself a liar.

United States

#6591 Jan 8, 2013
It was on the thread where you tried claiming atheism was a religion and later you said there was an atheist creed. You even pasted a link from an apologetic website as proof.

Now where is this post I claimed to be a female again or are you just making a jackass out of yourself again? Or perhaps you are gay and coming onto me?
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Again, where did I meantion an atheist creed or prove yourself a liar.
Saladeen

Bristol, UK

#6592 Jan 9, 2013
Boogieman wrote:
@Ozada: There are plenty of Christians living in majority Muslim countries. In fact, many of the countries in the Muslim world were Christian countries until the jihad conquered them. Christians are still being persecuted and dying for their beliefs in these countries to this day.
The persecutation of the Christians is nothing to so with the teachings of Islam....indeed when Umar Ibn Khatab (the Companian of Muhammad) ruled it was the golden time for the Jews and Christians.
They could worship in their churches and were protected by the Muslims.
....today none of the so called Islamic countries rule by full Shariah due to their corruption.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6593 Jan 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
It was on the thread where you tried claiming atheism was a religion and later you said there was an atheist creed. You even pasted a link from an apologetic website as proof.
Now where is this post I claimed to be a female again or are you just making a jackass out of yourself again? Or perhaps you are gay and coming onto me?
<quoted text>
I call B.S.
I never said that atheism was a religion either.
What apologetic website?
As I said before... if you act like one you get treated like one.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6594 Jan 9, 2013
Saladeen wrote:
<quoted text>
The persecutation of the Christians is nothing to so with the teachings of Islam....indeed when Umar Ibn Khatab (the Companian of Muhammad) ruled it was the golden time for the Jews and Christians.
They could worship in their churches and were protected by the Muslims.
....today none of the so called Islamic countries rule by full Shariah due to their corruption.
What was it that started the crusades? Oh yeah, the looting of temples..

Location hidden

#6595 Jan 9, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I call B.S.
What apologetic website?
It's too late creationist liar, your bullsh* t has already been exposed.

Location hidden

#6596 Jan 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.Thank-you "-Skeptic-" you have given me a lot to think over and, ponder ......(even though , EVERY SINGLE POST YOU WRITE .....Says the very same thing ...!!!!...
Good Heavens ..!!!...Would it kill you ,to open up a thesaurus .....?????at the very least ..!!..)
Your a creationist that doesn't believe in evolution and thinks the earth is 6000 years old.- you gave up taking a long time go troll.

Lexington, KY

#6597 Jan 9, 2013
Look I am sorry I am a straight man. Stop coming onto me.

Brrrrr he had thoughts of sending men naked pictures of himself! Ewwwww creepy!
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I call B.S.
What apologetic website?

Las Vegas, NV

#6598 Jan 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a creationist that doesn't believe in evolution and thinks the earth is 6000 years old.- you gave up taking a long time go troll.
...And, I ....was, just about to share my proof with you ....

Las Vegas, NV

#6599 Jan 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Look I am sorry I am a straight man. Stop coming onto me.
Brrrrr he had thoughts of sending men naked pictures of himself! Ewwwww creepy!
<quoted text>
..Third post in as many hours ....where you purport to be "straight"....me thinkth thou prostesth "too much"..........It's okay .."Givemeliberty", everyone has tendencies ...be proud of your gayness , girlfriend ....!!!!

..ah, the Atheist worship "themselves" ...so, it's a religion with a shitty god ...like Islam ..

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6600 Jan 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Third post in as many hours ....where you purport to be "straight"....me thinkth thou prostesth "too much"..........It's okay .."Givemeliberty", everyone has tendencies ...be proud of your gayness , girlfriend ....!!!!
..ah, the Atheist worship "themselves" ...so, it's a religion with a shitty god ...like Islam ..
Islam is exactly like Christainity, with the same shitty god too.

Las Vegas, NV

#6601 Jan 9, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is exactly like Christainity, with the same shitty god too.
..that's a value judgment ...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6602 Jan 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..that's a value judgment ...
Maybe, but it is truth that both Christainity and Islam share him. Islam is getting better milage from him, right now, but Christianity has weilded him longer, and Judiasm still actually owns him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 17 min Lawrence Wolf 92
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 32 min Jaimie 76
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Eagle 12 227,527
Introducing The Universal Religion (Feb '14) 2 hr Patrick 758
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 hr TheHeadlines 22,214
Stump a theist with 2 questions 2 hr TheHeadlines 58
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 2 hr TheHeadlines 4,093
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE