Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Saladeen

Bristol, UK

#6592 Jan 9, 2013
Boogieman wrote:
@Ozada: There are plenty of Christians living in majority Muslim countries. In fact, many of the countries in the Muslim world were Christian countries until the jihad conquered them. Christians are still being persecuted and dying for their beliefs in these countries to this day.
The persecutation of the Christians is nothing to so with the teachings of Islam....indeed when Umar Ibn Khatab (the Companian of Muhammad) ruled it was the golden time for the Jews and Christians.
They could worship in their churches and were protected by the Muslims.
....today none of the so called Islamic countries rule by full Shariah due to their corruption.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6593 Jan 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
It was on the thread where you tried claiming atheism was a religion and later you said there was an atheist creed. You even pasted a link from an apologetic website as proof.
Now where is this post I claimed to be a female again or are you just making a jackass out of yourself again? Or perhaps you are gay and coming onto me?
<quoted text>
I call B.S.
I never said that atheism was a religion either.
What apologetic website?
As I said before... if you act like one you get treated like one.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6594 Jan 9, 2013
Saladeen wrote:
<quoted text>
The persecutation of the Christians is nothing to so with the teachings of Islam....indeed when Umar Ibn Khatab (the Companian of Muhammad) ruled it was the golden time for the Jews and Christians.
They could worship in their churches and were protected by the Muslims.
....today none of the so called Islamic countries rule by full Shariah due to their corruption.
What was it that started the crusades? Oh yeah, the looting of temples..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6595 Jan 9, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I call B.S.
What apologetic website?
It's too late creationist liar, your bullsh* t has already been exposed.

Location hidden

#6596 Jan 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.Thank-you "-Skeptic-" you have given me a lot to think over and, ponder ......(even though , EVERY SINGLE POST YOU WRITE .....Says the very same thing ...!!!!...
Good Heavens ..!!!...Would it kill you ,to open up a thesaurus .....?????at the very least ..!!..)
Your a creationist that doesn't believe in evolution and thinks the earth is 6000 years old.- you gave up taking a long time go troll.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#6597 Jan 9, 2013
Look I am sorry I am a straight man. Stop coming onto me.

Brrrrr he had thoughts of sending men naked pictures of himself! Ewwwww creepy!
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I call B.S.
What apologetic website?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6598 Jan 9, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a creationist that doesn't believe in evolution and thinks the earth is 6000 years old.- you gave up taking a long time go troll.
...And, I ....was, just about to share my proof with you ....

Las Vegas, NV

#6599 Jan 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
..Third post in as many hours ....where you purport to be "straight"....me thinkth thou prostesth "too much"..........It's okay .."Givemeliberty", everyone has tendencies ...be proud of your gayness , girlfriend ....!!!!

..ah, the Atheist worship "themselves" ...so, it's a religion with a shitty god ...like Islam ..

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6600 Jan 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Third post in as many hours ....where you purport to be "straight"....me thinkth thou prostesth "too much"..........It's okay .."Givemeliberty", everyone has tendencies ...be proud of your gayness , girlfriend ....!!!!
..ah, the Atheist worship "themselves" ...so, it's a religion with a shitty god ...like Islam ..
Islam is exactly like Christainity, with the same shitty god too.

Las Vegas, NV

#6601 Jan 9, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is exactly like Christainity, with the same shitty god too.
..that's a value judgment ...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6602 Jan 9, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..that's a value judgment ...
Maybe, but it is truth that both Christainity and Islam share him. Islam is getting better milage from him, right now, but Christianity has weilded him longer, and Judiasm still actually owns him.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6603 Jan 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you homophobic now too? A homophobic, bigoted, liar... interesting.

United States

#6604 Jan 9, 2013
Predictable and lame. Look I could care less if you go sausage scouting I am just again reminding you I am a straight man.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>What are you homophobic now too? A homophobic, bigoted, liar... interesting.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6605 Jan 9, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Predictable and lame. Look I could care less if you go sausage scouting I am just again reminding you I am a straight man.
<quoted text>
Then why act like it is that time of the month for you?

United States

#6606 Jan 9, 2013
Go fck yourself troll.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Then why act like it is that time of the month for you?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6607 Jan 10, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Go fck yourself troll.
<quoted text>
Now I am the troll because you and Skeptic post lies about me and I call you out on it? ha ha ha ha....

Location hidden

#6608 Jan 10, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Then why act like it is that time of the month for you?
Ad hominems, the refuge of the scoundrel creationist troll...

Location hidden

#6609 Jan 10, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Now I am the troll because you and Skeptic post lies about me and I call you out on it? ha ha ha ha....
Sister, your finished here. just do yourself a favour and go back to the discovery institute.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6610 Jan 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ad hominems, the refuge of the scoundrel creationist troll...
Buddy, all you have is ad hom..

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6611 Jan 10, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sister, your finished here. just do yourself a favour and go back to the discovery institute.
Sorry, but I don't back down from liars no matter how intimidating they think they are.
LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 59 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 20,230
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 420
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Joncy David 45,427
News Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns (Sep '14) 3 hr ATHEOI 420
News Atheist Rev. Gretta Vosper should be terminated... 3 hr ATHEOI 5
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 4 hr ChristineM 10,330
Evidence for God! (Oct '14) 4 hr Thinking 538
More from around the web