Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,401 - 6,420 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you've got he answer to the universe, in this real world that we live in today, you're gonna have to prove it.
Thats the rules.
Whose rules?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..tsk...tsk..."-S keptic-" ....calling posters "liars"..........may haps ,you should invest in a "WWJD ?" bracelet or ring ...
You have no proof of god, that's a fact its why you can't post anything of value anymore, now that your main argument had been neutered.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Whose rules?
Trust a creationist to question the rules of logic and evidence.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no proof of god, that's a fact its why you can't post anything of value anymore, now that your main argument had been neutered.
.....Well, the truth is you don't want to believe .....the only proof that will work for "you" is when you breathe your last ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....Well, the truth is you don't want to believe .....the only proof that will work for "you" is when you breathe your last ...
Religious liar who doesn't know when to shut up about the god he has no proof of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....Well, the truth is you don't want to believe .....the only proof that will work for "you" is when you breathe your last ...
not afraid of your threats on my imaginary afterlife. I invite god to strike me the f*ck down every single day on this forum, every day I'm alive is a new nail in coffin for your cult liars story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I'm still alive, too bad your god isn't. Even if he were I wouldn't be stupid enough to listen to a mass murdering psychopath.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
not afraid of your threats on my imaginary afterlife. I invite god to strike me the f*ck down every single day on this forum, every day I'm alive is a new nail in coffin for your cult liars story.
...If you deny the existence of God ...why, would you invite Him to smite you ..

I hope you understand how it works ..we are mortals and finite ..He is Almighty and eternal ..He can afford to be patient with us ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
I'm still alive, too bad your god isn't. Even if he were I wouldn't be stupid enough to listen to a mass murdering psychopath.
...Do you hate God for some circumstance that has occurred in your life ....buck up.."-Skeptic-" turn that frown upside down ,today is a new day ..

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I see you missed the humor in an atheist saying for your god to smite him. Woo went way over your head. That's ok simpleton you do the best you have with your limited resources.

:pats head:

Now go wipe your chin Ew4
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...If you deny the existence of God ...why, would you invite Him to smite you ..
I hope you understand how it works ..we are mortals and finite ..He is Almighty and eternal ..He can afford to be patient with us ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
I see you missed the humor in an atheist saying for your god to smite him. Woo went way over your head. That's ok simpleton you do the best you have with your limited resources.
:pats head:
Now go wipe your chin Ew4
<quoted text>
..."Givemeliberty".. .You brown little monkey ....!!!...I thought you were dead ...!!....I've been reciting rosaries in your honor ...(were you in jail ,again ??)

..Uhh..Something is up w/ "-Skeptic-" ...He is much too angry at a being he proposes does not even exist ...
crzzzd

Rochester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Religon is only a book to read,not the future
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Do you hate God for some circumstance that has occurred in your life ....buck up.."-Skeptic-" turn that frown upside down ,today is a new day ..
I cannot disprove the existence of some higher power, however, the only haranguing question is, who created the creator?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot disprove the existence of some higher power, however, the only haranguing question is, who created the creator?
...that question is much too cyclical (goes round and round )..to actually try to answer ..

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Woosh way over number four's head. As expected.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust a creationist to question the rules of logic and evidence.
Are you saying that you are a creationist now?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Woosh way over number four's head. As expected.
..look...just because I call you queer and stupid ...That doesn't mean you have to be mean to me ..!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you are a creationist now?
Another attempt to misdirect the conversation away from the fact that you're a creationist posing as an agnostic atheist with your tag team buddy nanoanomaly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..look...just because I call you queer and stupid ...That doesn't mean you have to be mean to me ..!!!
no proof of god lying creationist with no morals trying and failing to sell god to atheists.

go back the discovery institute do not pass go.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Another attempt to misdirect the conversation away from the fact that you're a creationist posing as an agnostic atheist with your tag team buddy nanoanomaly.
You said that creationists deny logic and evidence which what you do on a daily basis. Show some proof of your statements or STFU.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 7 min I can read 21,464
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 37 min Mr Duplicity 291
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min in nomines 225,661
Hollywood Actor Reveals What He Thinks Is 'Weir... 4 hr religionisillness 104
Our world came from nothing? 5 hr religionisillness 365
The Ultimate Evidence of God 5 hr religionisillness 44
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' 5 hr religionisillness 84

Search the Atheism Forum:
•••