Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#6572 Jan 6, 2013
I see you missed the humor in an atheist saying for your god to smite him. Woo went way over your head. That's ok simpleton you do the best you have with your limited resources.

:pats head:

Now go wipe your chin Ew4
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...If you deny the existence of God ...why, would you invite Him to smite you ..
I hope you understand how it works ..we are mortals and finite ..He is Almighty and eternal ..He can afford to be patient with us ..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6573 Jan 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I see you missed the humor in an atheist saying for your god to smite him. Woo went way over your head. That's ok simpleton you do the best you have with your limited resources.
:pats head:
Now go wipe your chin Ew4
<quoted text>
..."Givemeliberty".. .You brown little monkey ....!!!...I thought you were dead ...!!....I've been reciting rosaries in your honor ...(were you in jail ,again ??)

..Uhh..Something is up w/ "-Skeptic-" ...He is much too angry at a being he proposes does not even exist ...
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#6574 Jan 6, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Religon is only a book to read,not the future
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#6575 Jan 6, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Do you hate God for some circumstance that has occurred in your life ....buck up.."-Skeptic-" turn that frown upside down ,today is a new day ..
I cannot disprove the existence of some higher power, however, the only haranguing question is, who created the creator?

Las Vegas, NV

#6576 Jan 6, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot disprove the existence of some higher power, however, the only haranguing question is, who created the creator?
...that question is much too cyclical (goes round and round )..to actually try to answer ..

United States

#6577 Jan 6, 2013
Woosh way over number four's head. As expected.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6578 Jan 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust a creationist to question the rules of logic and evidence.
Are you saying that you are a creationist now?

Las Vegas, NV

#6579 Jan 7, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Woosh way over number four's head. As expected.
..look...just because I call you queer and stupid ...That doesn't mean you have to be mean to me ..!!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6580 Jan 7, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you are a creationist now?
Another attempt to misdirect the conversation away from the fact that you're a creationist posing as an agnostic atheist with your tag team buddy nanoanomaly.

Location hidden

#6581 Jan 7, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..look...just because I call you queer and stupid ...That doesn't mean you have to be mean to me ..!!!
no proof of god lying creationist with no morals trying and failing to sell god to atheists.

go back the discovery institute do not pass go.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6582 Jan 7, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Another attempt to misdirect the conversation away from the fact that you're a creationist posing as an agnostic atheist with your tag team buddy nanoanomaly.
You said that creationists deny logic and evidence which what you do on a daily basis. Show some proof of your statements or STFU.

Location hidden

#6583 Jan 8, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You said that creationists deny logic and evidence which what you do on a daily basis. Show some proof of your statements or STFU.
Sh*t the f*ck up exposed creationists, Givemeliberty smacked you the f*ck down and you lie about it.

Go away Lil Ticked, you're not converting anybody, you're a waste of space and your opinions on any matter including gun control are worthless creationist shill opinions - and proven as so.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6584 Jan 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh*t the f*ck up exposed creationists, Givemeliberty smacked you the f*ck down and you lie about it.
Go away Lil Ticked, you're not converting anybody, you're a waste of space and your opinions on any matter including gun control are worthless creationist shill opinions - and proven as so.
You keep saying that but have yet to provide ANY proof.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6585 Jan 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
GML is just mad cause I won't send her any nudy pics.

Location hidden

#6586 Jan 8, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You keep saying that but have yet to provide ANY proof.
You prove it when you try to argue against atheist with lies and propoganda instead of facts.

The proof is that givemeliberty smacked your lies down already. Each time you post it gives your game away Lil Ticked.

Perhaps you have a perception disorder of some sort...most creationists do.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6587 Jan 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it when you try to argue against atheist with lies and propoganda instead of facts.
The proof is that givemeliberty smacked your lies down already. Each time you post it gives your game away Lil Ticked.
Perhaps you have a perception disorder of some sort...most creationists do.
link to this proof? It seems to me as if you are the one arguing for GML's so called atheist creed. As if non-believers have to agree on everything all the time. That is absurd and you know it. I argue with anyone with whom I disagree with regardless of their beliefs. I argue with d-bags like you just because you are a d-bag and a hypocrite.

Las Vegas, NV

#6588 Jan 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
no proof of god lying creationist with no morals trying and failing to sell god to atheists.
go back the discovery institute do not pass go.
.Thank-you "-Skeptic-" you have given me a lot to think over and, ponder ......(even though , EVERY SINGLE POST YOU WRITE .....Says the very same thing ...!!!!...

Good Heavens ..!!!...Would it kill you ,to open up a thesaurus .....?????at the very least ..!!..)

United States

#6589 Jan 8, 2013
You were the one who brought up the atheist creed so that is your baby. Sorry you stated it so that's all yours chumpstain.

Oh any luck finding the post I claimed to be a female or were you just making a jackass out of yourself. Again.

Provide the post or accept I have once again factually destroyed you douchebag.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>link to this proof? It seems to me as if you are the one arguing for GML's so called atheist creed. As if non-believers have to agree on everything all the time. That is absurd and you know it. I argue with anyone with whom I disagree with regardless of their beliefs. I argue with d-bags like you just because you are a d-bag and a hypocrite.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#6590 Jan 8, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
You were the one who brought up the atheist creed so that is your baby. Sorry you stated it so that's all yours chumpstain.
Oh any luck finding the post I claimed to be a female or were you just making a jackass out of yourself. Again.
Provide the post or accept I have once again factually destroyed you douchebag.
<quoted text>
Again, where did I meantion an atheist creed or prove yourself a liar.

United States

#6591 Jan 8, 2013
It was on the thread where you tried claiming atheism was a religion and later you said there was an atheist creed. You even pasted a link from an apologetic website as proof.

Now where is this post I claimed to be a female again or are you just making a jackass out of yourself again? Or perhaps you are gay and coming onto me?
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Again, where did I meantion an atheist creed or prove yourself a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 6 min ATHEOI 21,401
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... 18 min Moon Pie 9
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 35 min ATHEOI 326
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 257,133
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Eagle 12 10,344
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 20,285
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 hr ChristineM 45,559
More from around the web