Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6436 Dec 16, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Religion was born....because, Men have questions ...you hippy!
Religion was born because humans were largely fearful and stupid idiots who didn't know how the world worked before science began to explain and prove how water can't turn into wine and that the universe could not have been created in 7 days.

Location hidden

#6437 Dec 16, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! What if his wife is a trannie?
F*ck off you useless piece of sh*t creationist.

Location hidden

#6438 Dec 16, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..oh crap.....if this is the case ..."Givemeliberty" ..will never ...never..stop talking about dick ...
Prove your bullsh*t god and maybe Givemeliberty might give you a little more respect, you lying sacks of pseudo-religious sh*t.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6439 Dec 16, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion was born because humans were largely fearful and stupid idiots who didn't know how the world worked before science began to explain and prove how water can't turn into wine and that the universe could not have been created in 7 days.
Early Man was quite in tune with the world around him .....and,they were not stupid ...

7 days ..HA..the Universe was created in a fraction of a nano second ....It's called the Big Bang ....

(I know you meant Earth)

Las Vegas, NV

#6440 Dec 16, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your bullsh*t god and maybe Givemeliberty might give you a little more respect, you lying sacks of pseudo-religious sh*t.
That's a "straw man" argument ..."Givemeliberty".. .hates me ,and will never respect me ...

Why, are you playing with my emotions ...!!!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#6441 Dec 16, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck off you useless piece of sh*t creationist.
This actually quite tame ..."-Skeptic-"...I was perusing , and people were talking about cutting each others throats ..

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6443 Dec 16, 2012
I got to say that I love the Presidents speech! Noticed how he used prayer, read a portion of a scripture and said God to bless these young children, adults and America. Great to hear that.

Location hidden

#6444 Dec 16, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>That's a "straw man" argument ..."Givemeliberty".. .hates me ,and will never respect me ...

It's the principality of the thing!

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#6445 Dec 16, 2012
Sheesh EW admits in PMs that he is also number four and he likes to have fun with she-males out there in Vegas and now he is really going off the deep end since I let the cat out of the bag.

Man did I rattle that cage or what?

Rattle rattle rattle the cage!
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#6446 Dec 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh EW admits in PMs that he is also number four and he likes to have fun with she-males out there in Vegas and now he is really going off the deep end since I let the cat out of the bag.

Lol! All talk and no action. I believe Number Four and myself have done so much damage to this idiot that he has resorted to this make believe idea of PMs. It's Givethemliberty that is infatuated with she males and d!cks. Lol. That's all he ever talks about. First he calls us racist, now she makes? Oh and now I am PMing him too? What a tool.

Location hidden

#6447 Dec 17, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Early Man was quite in tune with the world around him .....and,they were not stupid ...
7 days ..HA..the Universe was created in a fraction of a nano second ....It's called the Big Bang ....
(I know you meant Earth)
Time didn't exist before the big bang you retarded unscientific idiot.

Fact is that the bible is proven wrong and you idiots are still selling that garbage.

Location hidden

#6448 Dec 17, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>That's a "straw man" argument ..."Givemeliberty".. .hates me ,and will never respect me ...
He hates you because you're a ridiculous f*cking creationist lying idiot.

Location hidden

#6449 Dec 17, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>This actually quite tame ..."-Skeptic-"...I was perusing , and people were talking about cutting each others throats ..
I'm non violent and I'm sorry that frustrates you so much. Try as you may to paint me that way, you're still a f*cking creationist piece of sh*t liar with no morals, failing to convert anyone to your stupid cult.

Location hidden

#6450 Dec 17, 2012
Educated What wrote:
I got to say that I love the Presidents speech! Noticed how he used prayer, read a portion of a scripture and said God to bless these young children, adults and America. Great to hear that.
God isn't real, fallacy from authority.

Location hidden

#6451 Dec 17, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the principality of the thing!
Says the creationist liar with no principles, lying about the earth being 6000 years old and denying fossils like an ignorant, arrogant monkey.

Location hidden

#6452 Dec 17, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Sheesh EW admits in PMs that he is also number four and he likes to have fun with she-males out there in Vegas and now he is really going off the deep end since I let the cat out of the bag.
<quoted text>
I think you did. All you have to do is say something factual, and suddenly the creationist army starts insulting your family members...

Foolish f*ckers.

Location hidden

#6453 Dec 17, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! All talk and no action.
Says the creationist who's lost every single argument he entered into.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text> I believe Number Four and myself have done so much damage to this idiot that he has resorted to this make believe idea of PMs.
Givemeliberty has smacked you both the f*ck down again and again so many times that you've become delirious with the beatings and now imagine that you've somehow "won" at trying to prove the earth is 600 years old. Now that's f*cked up.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Givethemliberty that is infatuated with she males and d!cks. Lol. That's all he ever talks about. First he calls us racist, now she makes? Oh and now I am PMing him too? What a tool.
We have no interest in your forbidden creationist fantasies. Since you've told us you're not married & a creationist, is safe to assume that you are an adult virgin.

This is probably the source of your frustration and probably why you are in denial about your sexuality.

Location hidden

#6454 Dec 17, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I think you did. All you have to do is say something factual, and suddenly the creationist army starts insulting your family members...

Foolish f*ckers.
But thinking is not really your thing. Blaming and crying is.

Location hidden

#6455 Dec 17, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Says the creationist liar with no principles, lying about the earth being 6000 years old and denying fossils like an ignorant, arrogant monkey.
Monkeys deny fossils?

Las Vegas, NV

#6456 Dec 17, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Time didn't exist before the big bang you retarded unscientific idiot.
Fact is that the bible is proven wrong and you idiots are still selling that garbage.
...don't scuttle my argument.......with your facts ...!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stump a theist with 2 questions 4 min Patrick 16
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 13 min Patrick 22,027
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 16 min Patrick 182
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min KiMare 227,379
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 3 hr Patrick 41
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 8 hr Thinking 69
The Ultimate Evidence of God 15 hr sriKim 120
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••