Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 314)

Showing posts 6,261 - 6,280 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>They're your messages now.

You can do whatever you want with them.

If EW didn't want them shared, EW shouldn't have sent them.
Actually if you believe this losers nonsense, that makes you stupid. But like anything, I want him to post it. I am challenging him to do if. What he will do is make things up and post them because he is not or will ever be honest. I think this is laughable because he tried to ignore me for awhile and he just couldn't do it. Also, with no evidence he claims I have another moniker. Why? I guess I made him cry too much and other atheists called him a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>You're on these threads, too.

What's your excuse?
I don't claim to be on vacation with my beautiful wife. If I were on vacation, I wouldn't be on these threads.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

True true. When I get home I think I'll post them under a grey name just to be on the safe side. He went sobbing to the Mods about me posting them.

He is a sad lonely chump with a taste for she-male meat. Yet another Christian who fights against gay rights yet partakes in such. Ted Haggard anyone?
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
They're your messages now.
You can do whatever you want with them.
If EW didn't want them shared, EW shouldn't have sent them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>True true. When I get home I think I'll post them under a grey name just to be on the safe side. He went sobbing to the Mods about me posting them.

He is a sad lonely chump with a taste for she-male meat. Yet another Christian who fights against gay rights yet partakes in such. Ted Haggard anyone?
Can't wait to see this lie.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
So no proof of god then, thanks liar.
..There is "no" proof ..so, you're welcome ...I guess ..

Hey, why don't you take it easy on me.....you, know I went to a "public school"..!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..There is "no" proof ..so, you're welcome ...I guess ..
Hey, why don't you take it easy on me.....you, know I went to a "public school"..!
Thanks for admitting that you have no proof of god.

Thanks for admitting that all creationists like yourself are liars, selling us a god you have no proof of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I was killing people and building churches? Ok so if you are using the past as your argument, I make the sane argument that you were also killing people in the name of Stalin. You sure murdered a lot if people there. C
maybe, who know what you creationist lie about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

After you lie openly about atheists, science, politics, history, god, what's there left to believe in from you wretched people?

Sometimes I wish you would sell your god on the streets, instead of spreading your horsesh*t propaganda online.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Damn EW go suck off a trannie and get over it.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..There is "no" proof ..so, you're welcome ...I guess ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting that you have no proof of god.
Thanks for admitting that all creationists like yourself are liars, selling us a god you have no proof of.
..Well, when you put it like that .....you; make me look dishonest ..

You need to get out ,enjoy some nature ; you will come to see ,the natural world is glorious ..(so long as you don't drink the water)..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
After you lie openly about atheists, science, politics, history, god, what's there left to believe in from you wretched people?
Sometimes I wish you would sell your god on the streets, instead of spreading your horsesh*t propaganda online.
..You appear to be some what bitter ; what's your relationship with God like ,these days..???

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Givethemliberty is obsessed with trannies. Ok let's connect this, he is always on here, his wife is with somebody else. Hmmmm.....Divorce?
ahh, "Educated What"....don't be so hard on the boy....he's just curious ...

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well, when you put it like that .....you; make me look dishonest ..
You need to get out ,enjoy some nature ; you will come to see ,the natural world is glorious ..(so long as you don't drink the water)..
Understanding the reality of the Natural World doesn't diminish it's "glory". I feel a kinship with the Universe knowing the atoms in my body were created in the collapse of dying stars. The starry night isn't a scary place, but our nursery. At the same time, I can understand how that same sky must have drove our ancients mad ... and thus religion was born.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>ahh, "Educated What"....don't be so hard on the boy....he's just curious ...
It's all making sense. He has fantasies about men. Maybe somebody is playing butt darts with him and he fantasizes me and you. I don't know about you but I rather do his wife.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all making sense. He has fantasies about men. Maybe somebody is playing butt darts with him and he fantasizes me and you. I don't know about you but I rather do his wife.
Well....I'll have to "see" his wife first ,...before I make "that" decision ....!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Understanding the reality of the Natural World doesn't diminish it's "glory". I feel a kinship with the Universe knowing the atoms in my body were created in the collapse of dying stars. The starry night isn't a scary place, but our nursery. At the same time, I can understand how that same sky must have drove our ancients mad ... and thus religion was born.
...Religion was born....because, Men have questions ...you hippy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well....I'll have to "see" hiwife first ,...before I make "that" decision ....!!
You are right! What if his wife is a trannie?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, If I can't subdue you with godbotism ...My atoms came from a "bigger" dying star ;than your atoms ..!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! What if his wife is a trannie?
..oh crap.....if this is the case ..."Givemeliberty" ..will never ...never..stop talking about dick ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..oh crap.....if this is the case ..."Givemeliberty" ..will never ...never..stop talking about dick ...
Lets think about this, that's all he talks about. Trannies and sucking d!ck. Heh heh heg

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,261 - 6,280 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••