Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6393 Dec 14, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your claims loser. You had plenty of times to make things up do hurry up and do it.
Creationist liar with no morals trying to lie about atheists and scientists yet failing miserable. Doesn't know it's time to go back to the discovery institute and tell them their Topix creationist spamming campaign failed...again.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6394 Dec 14, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Creationist liar with no morals trying to lie about atheists and scientists yet failing miserable. Doesn't know it's time to go back to the discovery institute and tell them their Topix creationist spamming campaign failed...again.
Blah blah blah. Liar.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6395 Dec 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Damn EW tell those Shemales to take it easy on your keister, I think they knocked something lose in your noggin.
You may need to get an MRI for that. Safety first EW.
<quoted text>
You are "very" observant ....

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6396 Dec 14, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You are "very" observant ....
And you're not, you prefer to hallucinate gods and sell us the morals you think they represent.

In reality you creationists are just judgemental fools that nobody trusts.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#6397 Dec 14, 2012
But isn't it fun rattling their cage man? Poor EW it seems had hi heart broken by the same she-male that knocked the bottom out of his @sshole!

I'll share some of that lonely loser's desperate PMs when I get home from vacation. I think the idiot forgot what he sent me. He sent me so many PMs filling up my inbox dude I had to block him!

Lmfao!
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not, you prefer to hallucinate gods and sell us the morals you think they represent.
In reality you creationists are just judgemental fools that nobody trusts.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6398 Dec 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>But isn't it fun rattling their cage man? Poor EW it seems had hi heart broken by the same she-male that knocked the bottom out of his @sshole!

I'll share some of that lonely loser's desperate PMs when I get home from vacation. I think the idiot forgot what he sent me. He sent me so many PMs filling up my inbox dude I had to block him!

Lmfao!
Prove it liar. You should be able to access it now. Only a dumbarse like you is on this during his vacation with a so called beautiful wife. No wonder she 's with other men. You know you are going to make things up so go for it.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6400 Dec 14, 2012
Rattle rattle rattle the cage.

So much fun and the Christhole cried to the Mod's having them send me a warning me not to post his privte messages :))

When I get back from vacation.:)

Rattle rattle rattle the cage.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6401 Dec 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Rattle rattle rattle the cage.

So much fun and the Christhole cried to the Mod's having them send me a warning me not to post his privte messages :))

When I get back from vacation.:)

Rattle rattle rattle the cage.
Blah blah blah. Now stop posting and get your welfare self to work. Don't lie about vacation, your too stupid to be on vacation because you are on these threads. What a dumb arse.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6402 Dec 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Rattle rattle rattle the cage.

So much fun and the Christhole cried to the Mod's having them send me a warning me not to post his privte messages :))

When I get back from vacation.:)

Rattle rattle rattle the cage.
Explain how I am racist too. That sure ruffled your panties.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6403 Dec 14, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it liar. You should be able to access it now. Only a dumbarse like you is on this during his vacation with a so called beautiful wife. No wonder she 's with other men. You know you are going to make things up so go for it.
just sit down and accept the fact that nobody will become a creationist as long as you post your cr*p in this forum.

Nobody trusts lying creationists, or didn't. You watch Palin get defeated? Do you deny that just like you deny fossils?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6404 Dec 14, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>just sit down and accept the fact that nobody will become a creationist as long as you post your cr*p in this forum.

Nobody trusts lying creationists, or didn't. You watch Palin get defeated? Do you deny that just like you deny fossils?
Didn't vote for her or do I care about her as a politician. Any other bright ideas?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6405 Dec 14, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not, you prefer to hallucinate gods and sell us the morals you think they represent.
In reality you creationists are just judgemental fools that nobody trusts.
...If ,I were 70 years "younger".....I would go "old testament" on your ass ...!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6406 Dec 14, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
just sit down and accept the fact that nobody will become a creationist as long as you post your cr*p in this forum.
Nobody trusts lying creationists, or didn't. You watch Palin get defeated? Do you deny that just like you deny fossils?
....SHUT THE EFF..UP ..!!!..PROVE YOU EXIST..!!!

I "feel" fearless leader President O'Bama ...will incur "debt" ..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6407 Dec 15, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't vote for her or do I care about her as a politician. Any other bright ideas?
See, even you don't trust a lying creationist. Are here you are, being one, wondering why nobody gives a f*ck about you here..

Try not lying for just one second. Take a trip to a museum and learn about fossils. Take someone with you so they can force you to hold them in your hand so you can experience their reality.

Remember, all the while you people were building churches and killing people to sell them salvation, these fossils were sitting under the earth ignored for centuries, quietly disproving your religions.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6408 Dec 15, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...If ,I were 70 years "younger".....I would go "old testament" on your ass ...!
Just prove your god, that's all any atheist asks of you liars.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6409 Dec 15, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....SHUT THE EFF..UP ..!!!..PROVE YOU EXIST..!!!
I "feel" fearless leader President O'Bama ...will incur "debt" ..
So no proof of god then, thanks liar.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6410 Dec 15, 2012
You're outraged because wherever you live, you get a free pass when you mention god.

However, the fact is online, you need to prove your bullsh*t.

Hard isn't it? Especially when you imagined it all.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#6411 Dec 15, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Rattle rattle rattle the cage.

So much fun and the Christhole cried to the Mod's having them send me a warning me not to post his privte messages :))

When I get back from vacation.:)

Rattle rattle rattle the cage.
They're your messages now.

You can do whatever you want with them.

If EW didn't want them shared, EW shouldn't have sent them.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#6412 Dec 15, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah. Now stop posting and get your welfare self to work. Don't lie about vacation, your too stupid to be on vacation because you are on these threads. What a dumb arse.
You're on these threads, too.

What's your excuse?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6413 Dec 15, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>See, even you don't trust a lying creationist. Are here you are, being one, wondering why nobody gives a f*ck about you here..

Try not lying for just one second. Take a trip to a museum and learn about fossils. Take someone with you so they can force you to hold them in your hand so you can experience their reality.

Remember, all the while you people were building churches and killing people to sell them salvation, these fossils were sitting under the earth ignored for centuries, quietly disproving your religions.
Lol! I was killing people and building churches? Ok so if you are using the past as your argument, I make the sane argument that you were also killing people in the name of Stalin. You sure murdered a lot if people there. C

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evidence for God! 3 min thetruth 378
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 4 min Morse 217
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 min thetruth 2,637
God' existence 7 min Morse 99
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 11 min thetruth 183
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 13 min thetruth 5,965
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 15 min thetruth 23,284
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 58 min polymath257 233,233
More from around the web