Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#6372 Dec 10, 2012
I see facts are not your friend eh she male licker?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...See..???..you're kind of a bummer ...this, is why no one invites you to their parties ,anymore ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6373 Dec 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
I see facts are not your friend eh she male licker?
<quoted text>
....LOOK..!!!...I like trying "new" things ....Why, you gotta be bustin' my balls ..??

United States

#6374 Dec 11, 2012
Hey it's fine that you enjoy having sexual relations with she-males as you told me under your EW screen name. Thank you for confessing to the board that you indeed love being a she-make spunk spittoon EW.

I appreciate you verifying it.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....LOOK..!!!...I like trying "new" things ....Why, you gotta be bustin' my balls ..??

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6375 Dec 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Hey it's fine that you enjoy having sexual relations with she-males as you told me under your EW screen name. Thank you for confessing to the board that you indeed love being a she-make spunk spittoon EW.

Givethemliberty's excuse for liking young boys. I think he got this way when he found out his wife was laying everything but him. Now he's turning in to a pedophile.

Lexington, KY

#6376 Dec 11, 2012
Yes you have verified what I have been saying in your own words. But don't be shy EW you have been licking trannies for a while from your messages so it wouldn't exactly be trying something new.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....LOOK..!!!...I like trying "new" things ....Why, you gotta be bustin' my balls ..??

Location hidden

#6377 Dec 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you have verified what I have been saying in your own words. But don't be shy EW you have been licking trannies for a while from your messages so it wouldn't exactly be trying something new.
Poor lost soul who has a wife that does everyone but him. Look how he writes! In denial! That is still not an excuse for you to go after your spouses little brother and sister. I understand, you need counseling.

Location hidden

#6378 Dec 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you have verified what I have been saying in your own words. But don't be shy EW you have been licking trannies for a while from your messages so it wouldn't exactly be trying something new.
At least we found your daddy! That explains your tail.

http://youtu.be/Eu4e9zljsFc

United States

#6379 Dec 11, 2012
EW is a grouchy she-male licker. :shrugs;

Location hidden

#6380 Dec 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
EW is a grouchy she-male licker.:shrugs;
Keep wagging your tail. Now fetch. Lol!

Las Vegas, NV

#6381 Dec 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hey it's fine that you enjoy having sexual relations with she-males as you told me under your EW screen name. Thank you for confessing to the board that you indeed love being a she-make spunk spittoon EW.
<quoted text>
eeww....!!...You're kind of icky ..."Givemeliberty".. .You like tales of man sex ....you, even purport to have them "saved" in your phone ....leave your college "adventures" in the past .....you're married now ..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6382 Dec 12, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we found your daddy! That explains your tail.
http://youtu.be/Eu4e9zljsFc
Lying judgemental sack of creationist sh*t with no morals trying to sell morals and an imaginary god while denying fossils and reality.

Lexington, KY

#6383 Dec 12, 2012
Where did I say I liked tales of man sex or had them saved to my phone? Heads up you as usual are making a jackass out of yourself.

What I have is your as EW's PMs where you admit to having fun with she males in Vegas and you admitted this for all to see a few posts back. It's your confession EW. Wishing you had kept it quiet? Oh well your love for trannies is out for all to see and no way you can escape it now.

Not to bright that one.

:shrugs:
number four wrote:
<quoted text>eeww....!!...You're kind of icky ..."Givemeliberty".. .You like tales of man sex ....you, even purport to have them "saved" in your phone ....leave your college "adventures" in the past .....you're married now ..

Lexington, KY

#6384 Dec 12, 2012
Hey she-male licker, regretting coming out on this post already?
number four wrote:

Location hidden

#6385 Dec 12, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Lying judgemental sack of creationist sh*t with no morals trying to sell morals and an imaginary god while denying fossils and reality.
Blah blah blah

Location hidden

#6387 Dec 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Hey she-male licker, regretting coming out on this post already?
I hear your wife is now into donkeys.

Las Vegas, NV

#6388 Dec 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Where did I say I liked tales of man sex or had them saved to my phone? Heads up you as usual are making a jackass out of yourself.
What I have is your as EW's PMs where you admit to having fun with she males in Vegas and you admitted this for all to see a few posts back. It's your confession EW. Wishing you had kept it quiet? Oh well your love for trannies is out for all to see and no way you can escape it now.
Not to bright that one.
:shrugs:
<quoted text>
...Page.."301"....po st..."6135"...I like "btw" .."especially".liked how a "man" would ...fellicio ,

2)...You are "not" gay ...

2a)...I think America ..is better off ,if we "go" off the "cliff"...

Will that ...as..some say, put us in a recession ..?

Las Vegas, NV

#6389 Dec 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hey she-male licker, regretting coming out on this post already?
<quoted text>
..."not",if you start acting your "intelligence".....W e don't "have" to be kind ...but, I'm enamored ...by,....OPINION'S...<3

Las Vegas, NV

#6390 Dec 12, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying judgemental sack of creationist sh*t with no morals trying to sell morals and an imaginary god while denying fossils and reality.
..If you can see me thru ,the monitor ....yeah...I'm giving a "thumbs down"...

United States

#6391 Dec 12, 2012
Damn EW tell those Shemales to take it easy on your keister, I think they knocked something lose in your noggin.

You may need to get an MRI for that. Safety first EW.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Page.."301 "....post..."6135 "...I like "btw" .."especially".liked how a "man" would ...fellicio ,
2)...You are "not" gay ...
2a)...I think America ..is better off ,if we "go" off the "cliff"...
Will that ...as..some say, put us in a recession ..?

Location hidden

#6392 Dec 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Damn EW tell those Shemales to take it easy on your keister, I think they knocked something lose in your noggin.

You may need to get an MRI for that. Safety first EW.
Prove your claims loser. You had plenty of times to make things up do hurry up and do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Morse 233,047
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 1 hr thetruth 202
Atheism: On the Rise? (Jan '13) 1 hr chris toal 39
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 hr thetruth 2,598
Evidence for God! 3 hr thetruth 368
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 3 hr thetruth 8
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 3 hr thetruth 162
More from around the web