Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6352 Dec 9, 2012
That's sad man, no way to talk reason to them?
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic? Then, I pity you. One of Mankind's greatest inventions dedicated to human misery. My old lady is full of regrets ... "Oh, my kid's will never know the Rosary!" or "Oh, my kid's will never know ______ or _______!" <fill in the blanks>. My Mother-in-law, quite literally, considers my kids "illegitimate" and our 27 year marriage meaningless and void cuz we weren't married "in the church". Ridiculous.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6353 Dec 9, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
No use. It really doesn't come up that often, but it's there ... festering like a neglected abscess, waiting for that opportune moment when life leaves a gap in "normal" things to bitch about.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6354 Dec 9, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>That's sad man, no way to talk reason to them?
Hey, your wife is Catholic. Do you reason with her?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6355 Dec 9, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic? Then, I pity you. One of Mankind's greatest inventions dedicated to human misery. My old lady is full of regrets ... "Oh, my kid's will never know the Rosary!" or "Oh, my kid's will never know ______ or _______!" <fill in the blanks>. My Mother-in-law, quite literally, considers my kids "illegitimate" and our 27 year marriage meaningless and void cuz we weren't married "in the church". Ridiculous.
ahhh...religious guilt ....I just can't seem to get enough ....

Las Vegas, NV

#6356 Dec 9, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
And punished to this day for murdering Jesus. Them Israelite's, they bad, real bad. They've been hounded through History for their sins. Can't let them, or rape victims, or pregnant teenagers ... get away with murdering offspring!!! Hell ... there's still a few spots left on Earth not fouled by humans yet!!! Got to keep growing, got to keep moving, got to keep reproducing!!! Says so right there in the Good Book!!
Was,this sarcasm ....??..cause, I'm agreeing with every word .......yet, somehow ,I feel soiled ..

Las Vegas, NV

#6357 Dec 9, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
No Jephtha was praised and dubbed a saint for torching his daughter to Yahweh/Jesus or did you forget already? You forst have to call out to your dark invisible sky wizard... Jesus/Yahweh this is for you!
Instant sainthood.
<quoted text>
well,..I don't know ..maybe his daughter was ugly or flat chested ...I'm sure they had their reasons ..

Lexington, KY

#6358 Dec 9, 2012
I have heard the whole I am an apostate thing before from Wifey's grandma. I just chuckled.
That's been the extent of it though.
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
No use. It really doesn't come up that often, but it's there ... festering like a neglected abscess, waiting for that opportune moment when life leaves a gap in "normal" things to bitch about.

Lexington, KY

#6359 Dec 9, 2012
Well EW's fourth screen name when you are done licking that she-male you can go ahead and sacrifice your daughter to your dark Palestinian God Yahweh/Jesus because se would be considered ugly to someone and you want to go to heaven right?

This is a good solid Christian way to score bonus points with Jesus.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>well,..I don't know ..maybe his daughter was ugly or flat chested ...I'm sure they had their reasons ..

Location hidden

#6360 Dec 9, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Well EW's fourth screen name when you are done licking that she-male you can go ahead and sacrifice your daughter to your dark Palestinian God Yahweh/Jesus because se would be considered ugly to someone and you want to go to heaven right?

This is a good solid Christian way to score bonus points with Jesus.
Your wife is a she-male?

Las Vegas, NV

#6361 Dec 9, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
...Ah Man..."RHill"....... .when dealing with the "inlaws" ...either do it -while- you are cleaning your guns .....or, just hold a pistola in your hand and just casually wave it around .......works every time ...

Las Vegas, NV

#6362 Dec 9, 2012
RHill wrote:
" http://subdude-site.com/WebPages_Local/Blog/t... ;
Don't you think it's time for the Catholic Church to revisit their policies on birth control and abortion? I know the human population explosion is not THEIR fault. It's God's fault for making whoopie so much fun!! So much fun in fact, no amount of religion inspired guilt has managed to slow us down. You know ... the religious part of our brains has screwed the world up so bad, I don't know if the intelligent part can fix it anymore. Biblical authors, with their "go forth and be plentiful" crap really screwed the pooch. You would have thought God, in his infinite wisdom and all-seeing omniscience would have seen this coming. Maybe learned from some of the other planets he screwed up before he got to us. Maybe dropped a few hints like an eleventh commandment ...#11: Two or three kids is PLENTY people. But he didn't. Further proof of his non-existence.
...We have no good reason to set limits to the capacity of the Earth ,which could undoubtedly support many times it's present population ...

In a democratic society ,the real danger is excessive limitations of the birth rate by all classes ...even the lowest .

Chicago, IL

#6363 Dec 9, 2012
You keep cleaning those she-male's guns EW's number four screen name.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Ah Man..."RHill"....... .when dealing with the "inlaws" ...either do it -while- you are cleaning your guns .....or, just hold a pistola in your hand and just casually wave it around .......works every time ...

Texas, USA

#6364 Dec 9, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Ah Man..."RHill"....... .when dealing with the "inlaws" ...either do it -while- you are cleaning your guns .....or, just hold a pistola in your hand and just casually wave it around .......works every time ...
I unbuckle the gun belt and leave my six-shooters in the closet by the front door.

Texas, USA

#6365 Dec 9, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...We have no good reason to set limits to the capacity of the Earth ,which could undoubtedly support many times it's present population ...
In a democratic society ,the real danger is excessive limitations of the birth rate by all classes ...even the lowest .
You're encased in a totally man-made, maintained environment out in the middle of a place that would have you looking like a peach pit in about 3 days. Population pressure has already driven us into inhospitable environments propped up by our technology and relatively cheap energy. I doubt if we could maintain our current situation even if population growth dropped to zero. We should sterilize people at birth and you would have to petition a court for the right to have children.

Texas, USA

#6366 Dec 9, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
I have heard the whole I am an apostate thing before from Wifey's grandma. I just chuckled.
That's been the extent of it though.
<quoted text>
You gotta love it!

Chicago, IL

#6367 Dec 10, 2012
It was sweet in a way. I mean she had us over for dinner, great home cooked Filipino food and two tables of food to pick from! She was very kind and sweet the whole time.

After dinner we were walking around her mango trees as she was giving me the tour of her property and she at one poor says, oh yes my granddaughter really loves you I am happy for this bit I also worry because you are an apostate. Don't you worry what apostasy will mean for you when you die?

I just smiled and said, grandma most people around the world could call you an apostate towards their religion for being a catholic, even some crazy fringe Christian churches would say that about you for being a catholic. She responded she didn't care if they thought she was an apostate because she was just believing as she saw fit.

I said exactly :) she had nothing else to say.

Lol!
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta love it!

Location hidden

#6368 Dec 10, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>You keep cleaning those she-male's guns EW's number four screen name.
Now tell us the truth, you didn't visit anybody's grandma, you went over there for some purchases. What a perverted person. Let me guess, you chose a male this time? I guess your sl@ty wife wasnt enough so you went after her brother.

Las Vegas, NV

#6369 Dec 10, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
You're encased in a totally man-made, maintained environment out in the middle of a place that would have you looking like a peach pit in about 3 days. Population pressure has already driven us into inhospitable environments propped up by our technology and relatively cheap energy. I doubt if we could maintain our current situation even if population growth dropped to zero. We should sterilize people at birth and you would have to petition a court for the right to have children.
Well...outside of Las Vegas ....nothing and nobody ...(I can see why people bury their victims there)...

China is a little larger than America and,India smaller ...both have a pop. 4 times larger than America ...We can get there in a few decades ..If everybody here decides to stop dying .....starting....NOW.

Texas, USA

#6370 Dec 10, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Well...outside of Las Vegas ....nothing and nobody ...(I can see why people bury their victims there)...
China is a little larger than America and,India smaller ...both have a pop. 4 times larger than America ...We can get there in a few decades ..If everybody here decides to stop dying .....starting....NOW.
The biggest part of their (India and China's) large land mass is either non-arable or occupied in barely supporting their huge populations. The primary driving force behind those working the land is to keep from starving. It's really not a place we want to go.

Las Vegas, NV

#6371 Dec 10, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest part of their (India and China's) large land mass is either non-arable or occupied in barely supporting their huge populations. The primary driving force behind those working the land is to keep from starving. It's really not a place we want to go.
...See..???..you're kind of a bummer ...this, is why no one invites you to their parties ,anymore ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 18 min Richardfs 22,345
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min River Tam 227,738
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 40 min wondering 338
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 3 hr BeHereNow 134
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 3 hr Patrick 4,111
Becoming a parent changed everything. 3 hr Patrick 19
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 8 hr Patrick 931
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE