Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,181 - 6,200 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simply asking too much. The authors knew this and set the goal posts for salvation WAY out of a rational man's reach. Given the depth of evidence, sacrificing a Sunday morning is likewise asking too much, but a lot more people seem willing to take that plunge. Kind of a "least you can do" attitude. I'm sure Yahweh appreciates it. LOL
Good God ..Man ..!!!..Have you never heard of "sugar coating" ?..You don't have to be brutally honest ..!!

hey,"RHill" when your child asked about Christmas ,did you bring up the subject of religion ...??

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Good points. Maybe thy should once a year sacrifice a daughter in the church as a burnt offering to Yahweh/Jesus just to be on the safe side. Call it extra credit.
<quoted text>
I'll have to bring this up ,next Bible Study ...as my little sister is at that age ,where she is getting into my stuff ...and, wants to play princess ....ALL THE TIME....!!

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

You just made Jesus frown EW's number four screen name :(

He enjoyed that sacrifice trannie licker.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty evil....I'd say , "Drunk Sarah Palin" ..evil..

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

You should trannie licker I am surprised you haven't made any burnt offerings of children to your ancient Palestinian God before now. As you light her screaming body on fire remind her she is helping you get closer to Jesus who made the universe during the Bronze Age.

After all the times she-males have used you as a spunk spittoon you need all the help you can get.

:)
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'll have to bring this up ,next Bible Study ...as my little sister is at that age ,where she is getting into my stuff ...and, wants to play princess ....ALL THE TIME....!!

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>Good God ..Man ..!!!..Have you never heard of "sugar coating" ?..You don't have to be brutally honest ..!!
hey,"RHill" when your child asked about Christmas ,did you bring up the subject of religion ...??
Actually ... Santa, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Jesus / God all have something in common ... lot of stories, not much action. I let 'em draw their own conclusions. It's really not Rocket Science. Both my daughters went to Xtian school and Sunday School / church for a good part of their lives. I answered any question put to me honestly. Nobody around here seems interested in church or religion, except my ex-Catholic wife, who is somewhat dismayed. She's an "ex" only because the One True Church won't have her anymore for marrying a heathen. Kind of sad really ... I have no objection to her pursuing whatever religion that floats her boat.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Okay...what bout' building strip malls or apartment homes ..over..Civil War battle fields sites...?
2)Is it okay to run over cats ..?
(I'm just trying to find out how evil you are )
Does he own the Civil war battle sites?

No, but cooking them is acceptable in some cultures.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
You should trannie licker I am surprised you haven't made any burnt offerings of children to your ancient Palestinian God before now. As you light her screaming body on fire remind her she is helping you get closer to Jesus who made the universe during the Bronze Age.
After all the times she-males have used you as a spunk spittoon you need all the help you can get.
:)
<quoted text>
Well, we'll have to disagree on this point .

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Does he own the Civil war battle sites?
No, but cooking them is acceptable in some cultures.
no..I don't .....I used to be rich , but, it all went up my nose ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually ... Santa, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Jesus / God all have something in common ... lot of stories, not much action. I let 'em draw their own conclusions. It's really not Rocket Science. Both my daughters went to Xtian school and Sunday School / church for a good part of their lives. I answered any question put to me honestly. Nobody around here seems interested in church or religion, except my ex-Catholic wife, who is somewhat dismayed. She's an "ex" only because the One True Church won't have her anymore for marrying a heathen. Kind of sad really ... I have no objection to her pursuing whatever religion that floats her boat.
You monster ...Did your tell your little princesses, that...Santa and the Tooth fairy ...were fake..?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>You just made Jesus frown EW's number four screen name :(

I guess your wife made Jesus frown but she sure makes a lot of men smile.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>You monster ...Did your tell your little princesses, that...Santa and the Tooth fairy ...were fake..?
Actually ... no. I tried to maintain the illusion as long as possible. It is, after all, the "magic" of childhood. All the "magic" there is in the world in fact.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Even the NT celebrates Jephtha for making a burnt offering sacrifice out of his daughter. Look as you set the child on fire just call out.. Oh great father in heaven Jesus this is for you.

That will let Jesus know you are merely following the teachings in his bible and he will have to give you bonus points for heaven right?

Get on it oh lover of she-males.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>You monster ...Did your tell your little princesses, that...Santa and the Tooth fairy ...were fake..?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
You just made Jesus frown EW's number four screen name :(
<quoted text>
I'm Catholic ....Church doctrine say's .."We make Jesus frown all the time !" ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually ... no. I tried to maintain the illusion as long as possible. It is, after all, the "magic" of childhood. All the "magic" there is in the world in fact.
magic is "not" real....???...Crap..!!!...I just wasted $25 on "Givemeliberty" voodoo doll...!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Even the NT celebrates Jephtha for making a burnt offering sacrifice out of his daughter. Look as you set the child on fire just call out.. Oh great father in heaven Jesus this is for you.
That will let Jesus know you are merely following the teachings in his bible and he will have to give you bonus points for heaven right?
Get on it oh lover of she-males.
<quoted text>
The Israelite's were punished for sacrificing their children ......

Murdering offspring is a "no no" (even, if they resemble tadpoles or "sea monkeys" at the time..)

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>magic is "not" real....???...Crap..!!!...I just wasted $25 on "Givemeliberty" voodoo doll...!
Voodoo works ... on people who believe in voodoo. You always got to let the "victim" know ... which you just did. Feel any pins and needles Givemeliberty??

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Catholic ....Church doctrine say's .."We make Jesus frown all the time !" ..
Catholic? Then, I pity you. One of Mankind's greatest inventions dedicated to human misery. My old lady is full of regrets ... "Oh, my kid's will never know the Rosary!" or "Oh, my kid's will never know ______ or _______!" <fill in the blanks>. My Mother-in-law, quite literally, considers my kids "illegitimate" and our 27 year marriage meaningless and void cuz we weren't married "in the church". Ridiculous.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>The Israelite's were punished for sacrificing their children ......
Murdering offspring is a "no no" (even, if they resemble tadpoles or "sea monkeys" at the time..)
And punished to this day for murdering Jesus. Them Israelite's, they bad, real bad. They've been hounded through History for their sins. Can't let them, or rape victims, or pregnant teenagers ... get away with murdering offspring!!! Hell ... there's still a few spots left on Earth not fouled by humans yet!!! Got to keep growing, got to keep moving, got to keep reproducing!!! Says so right there in the Good Book!!

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

" http://subdude-site.com/WebPages_Local/Blog/t... ;

Don't you think it's time for the Catholic Church to revisit their policies on birth control and abortion? I know the human population explosion is not THEIR fault. It's God's fault for making whoopie so much fun!! So much fun in fact, no amount of religion inspired guilt has managed to slow us down. You know ... the religious part of our brains has screwed the world up so bad, I don't know if the intelligent part can fix it anymore. Biblical authors, with their "go forth and be plentiful" crap really screwed the pooch. You would have thought God, in his infinite wisdom and all-seeing omniscience would have seen this coming. Maybe learned from some of the other planets he screwed up before he got to us. Maybe dropped a few hints like an eleventh commandment ...#11: Two or three kids is PLENTY people. But he didn't. Further proof of his non-existence.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

No Jephtha was praised and dubbed a saint for torching his daughter to Yahweh/Jesus or did you forget already? You forst have to call out to your dark invisible sky wizard... Jesus/Yahweh this is for you!

Instant sainthood.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>The Israelite's were punished for sacrificing their children ......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 8 min Richardfs 200
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Buck Crick 224,109
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 42 min DonPanic 1,286
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 52 min MUQ1 21,386
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 3 hr religionisillness 271
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr religionisillness 370
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 17 hr religionisillness 834
•••
•••