Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,161 - 6,180 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6312 Dec 7, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>The question was whether I had an opinion as to whether some native burial grounds should be I guess, protected by law.
I don't, I consider that the land owners decision, but in my family we outright own two of the three cemetaries that are almost exclusively used by the member of our families.
I think archeological sites should be protected against plundering from amateurs and opportunists. Land "ownership" is a laughably human concept considering the scale of our puny lives. We are merely stewards, poor ones, of all we survey. Rational beings would have an obligation, I would think, to protect and preserve that which predates our existence. Like in so many other ways, we depart the rational path and thus require a body of laws to restrain us. On the other hand, it's kind of haughty to presume our remains or our artifacts should hold some special significance to the future. It's kind of like the pitiful Christians thinking their miserable "souls" warrant special treatment or attention from Universe Creating Beings (UCB's) that most likely do not exist. If I find a "Indian Burial Ground" in my back yard, I guarantee ya I'll be digging it up ... damn the laws of Gods and Men I say!! Take the HARNESS OFF MY BACK!!!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6313 Dec 7, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Creationist liar who claims that atheists are child molestors.
Prove it.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6314 Dec 7, 2012
Joe Fortuna wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain what force made this can happen in 10,000 years.
Based on the continuity of fossil deposits and other geological formations between the South American and African tectonic plates, there is much evidence that at some point in history the two continents were part of the same landmass. Because tectonic drift is an incredibly slow process, the separation of the two landmasses would have taken millions of years. With modern technology, this can be accurately quantified. Satellite data has shown that the two continents are moving at a rate of roughly 2 cm per year (roughly the speed of fingernail growth), which means that for these diverging continents to have been together at some point in history, as all the evidence shows, the drift must have been going on for at least 200 million years.[4]
..There have been "several" super continents ....Nerd...(alas, I am not a young earther )

Las Vegas, NV

#6315 Dec 7, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Th trannie licking idiot will probably say Jesus has magic powers and can do that lol.
<quoted text>
..Stop !!..Bringing that up...!!!....I already told you ..!!!...tequila should be outlawed ...!!!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6316 Dec 7, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Already proven. I posted it. You can't keep on lying and expect people to believe you.

Location hidden

#6317 Dec 7, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Already proven. I posted it. You can't keep on lying and expect people to believe you.
You did not post me preaching, me saying the earth is 6000 years old, all atheists are nazis, and me trying to recruit people. The claims you made are there so now prove them. Don't go around them just prove I said all if that.

Location hidden

#6318 Dec 7, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not post me preaching, me saying the earth is 6000 years old, all atheists are nazis, and me trying to recruit people. The claims you made are there so now prove them. Don't go around them just prove I said all if that.
Creationist liar who can't worm himself out of his own lies.

Location hidden

#6319 Dec 7, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Creationist liar who can't worm himself out of his own lies.
Atheist liar who cannot prove his claims.

Location hidden

#6320 Dec 8, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist liar who cannot prove his claims.
Atheists make no claims you ridiculous creationist liar.

Location hidden

#6321 Dec 8, 2012
Thank goodness atheists aren't stupid enough to believe creationists when they lie to people about the earth being 6000 years old.

Las Vegas, NV

#6322 Dec 8, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think archeological sites should be protected against plundering from amateurs and opportunists. Land "ownership" is a laughably human concept considering the scale of our puny lives. We are merely stewards, poor ones, of all we survey. Rational beings would have an obligation, I would think, to protect and preserve that which predates our existence. Like in so many other ways, we depart the rational path and thus require a body of laws to restrain us. On the other hand, it's kind of haughty to presume our remains or our artifacts should hold some special significance to the future. It's kind of like the pitiful Christians thinking their miserable "souls" warrant special treatment or attention from Universe Creating Beings (UCB's) that most likely do not exist. If I find a "Indian Burial Ground" in my back yard, I guarantee ya I'll be digging it up ... damn the laws of Gods and Men I say!! Take the HARNESS OFF MY BACK!!!!
...Okay...what bout' building strip malls or apartment homes ..over..Civil War battle fields sites...?

2)Is it okay to run over cats ..?

(I'm just trying to find out how evil you are )

Las Vegas, NV

#6323 Dec 8, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Thank goodness atheists aren't stupid enough to believe creationists when they lie to people about the earth being 6000 years old.
Off, with you ,Then ..

Location hidden

#6324 Dec 8, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists make no claims you ridiculous creationist liar.
When you claim that I preach or tried to recruit, those are claims. Now prove them mamas boy.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6325 Dec 8, 2012
How about sacrificing your daughter in flames to Yahweh/Jesus?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Okay...what bout' building strip malls or apartment homes ..over..Civil War battle fields sites...?

Texas, USA

#6326 Dec 8, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Okay...what bout' building strip malls or apartment homes ..over..Civil War battle fields sites...?
1) I think it's safe to say that the battle has not been truly won (or the war more completely forgotten) until a mall has been built over what were formerly fields of honor. What makes a more fitting monument to our freedom? Apartments not so much. Apartments are Mankind's attempt to emulate insect society. Dismal.

2) One should go out of one's way to run over cats. The planet is burdened with an excess population of cats. Everyone knows this. I would go off a cliff to avoid harming a dog or squirrel.

3) I am evil personified. All you got to do is ask.

Texas, USA

#6327 Dec 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simply asking too much. The authors knew this and set the goal posts for salvation WAY out of a rational man's reach. Given the depth of evidence, sacrificing a Sunday morning is likewise asking too much, but a lot more people seem willing to take that plunge. Kind of a "least you can do" attitude. I'm sure Yahweh appreciates it. LOL

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6328 Dec 8, 2012
Good points. Maybe thy should once a year sacrifice a daughter in the church as a burnt offering to Yahweh/Jesus just to be on the safe side. Call it extra credit.
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simply asking too much. The authors knew this and set the goal posts for salvation WAY out of a rational man's reach. Given the depth of evidence, sacrificing a Sunday morning is likewise asking too much, but a lot more people seem willing to take that plunge. Kind of a "least you can do" attitude. I'm sure Yahweh appreciates it. LOL

Location hidden

#6329 Dec 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Good points. Maybe thy should once a year sacrifice a daughter in the church as a burnt offering to Yahweh/Jesus just to be on the safe side. Call it extra credit.
Just like your wife is sacrificed to the streets because you can't get to work. She has to be the bread winner.
curse

Jakarta, Indonesia

#6330 Dec 8, 2012
okay lets see

Las Vegas, NV

#6331 Dec 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty evil....I'd say , "Drunk Sarah Palin" ..evil..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Anon 226,377
The myth of the angry atheist 30 min _Bad Company 1
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 1 hr Jaimie 55
The Ultimate Evidence of God 1 hr Patrick 61
I left Creationism! Ask me anything! 1 hr Patrick 7
100% Faith Free 2 hr CunningLinguist 14
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 2 hr CunningLinguist 39
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••