Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6250 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
I unlike you, am a straight man and no matter how jealous and catty you get I won't be switching sides.
Now go lick a trannie number four.
<quoted text>
...Me thinkth thou protesth "too" much...

If your planning on blowing me ....it's going to have to be through a fence or something ....So, it feels like I'm in prison ..........okay...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6251 Dec 3, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Me thinkth thou protesth "too" much...

If your planning on blowing me ....it's going to have to be through a fence or something ....So, it feels like I'm in prison ..........okay...
Lol! That's funny! But his wife doesn't does not need a fence. She does more than BJ's. I hear she's easy!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6252 Dec 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! That's funny! But his wife doesn't does not need a fence. She does more than BJ's. I hear she's easy!
Double negatives! I'm in a role today. It's his wife, she got me all shook up when I was writing. I think she's full for now.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6253 Dec 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! That's funny! But his wife doesn't does not need a fence. She does more than BJ's. I hear she's easy!
In is on, dang that s!ut.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6254 Dec 3, 2012
Wow the bisexual Christian is really upset! Posting numerous times under two out of five screen names. Sigh.

I guess he thinks shemales don't count as males.

Oh well he can justify it anyway he wants.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6255 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Wow the bisexual Christian is really upset! Posting numerous times under two out of five screen names. Sigh.

I guess he thinks shemales don't count as males.

Oh well he can justify it anyway he wants.
Bwahahahahahahahaha! Givethemliberty can't handle the truth about his wife. Bwahaha! Off to get another one. This time pick at least a 21 year old and stop sleeping with those Filipino 15 years old.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6256 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Wow the bisexual Christian is really upset! Posting numerous times under two out of five screen names. Sigh.

I guess he thinks shemales don't count as males.

Oh well he can justify it anyway he wants.
I bet you don't know your father. Like mother like daughter in law.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6257 Dec 3, 2012
Trannie licking Christholes are funny :))

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6258 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Trannie licking Christholes are funny :))
Isn't your wife a Christhole? Bwahahaha!

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6259 Dec 3, 2012
Wow number four's jealousy is burning bright tonight! It's been a while since I had some b!tch sweating my jock this hard.

Sheesh just go lick another shemale dude and get it over with.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6260 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Wow number four's jealousy is burning bright tonight! It's been a while since I had some b!tch sweating my jock this hard.

Sheesh just go lick another shemale dude and get it over with.
Not me, I have your wife whenever I want. I have her on my phone listed under the word 'easy'.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#6261 Dec 3, 2012
Catty catty jealous b!tch.

You certainly are a lonely mfer number four. I pity you.

Why not just do as you said you have done before and have some adult fun with a trannie? Sheesh it's getting embarrassing how much you want to suck my trouser snake. Give it a rest chump it's not going to happen.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6262 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Catty catty jealous b!tch.

You certainly are a lonely mfer number four. I pity you.

Why not just do as you said you have done before and have some adult fun with a trannie? Sheesh it's getting embarrassing how much you want to suck my trouser snake. Give it a rest chump it's not going to happen.
This dude is so p!ssed off that he has no clue what to do. He apparently wants number four really bad. Don't worry number four, his wife wants you to. She's easy!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6263 Dec 3, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You have to know that in this country nobody really owns their land, right?
It is not your land, it's not your choice to make.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6264 Dec 3, 2012
Anglo saxon 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Potty mouth?, how old are you ya fcukwit, typical Christian retard.
Over 50.

I'm not the disciple of Christ, I am not his mouthpiece, I am not his reflection, I am not his, EW is. EW is his shining light unto the earth, mankind's beacon to everlasting joy.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6265 Dec 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Your value is assured. Giddup haw!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#6266 Dec 4, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>It is not your land, it's not your choice to make.
That makes no sense. I was referring to property tax and the federal/state regulations that dictate as to what you can do with "your" land.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6267 Dec 4, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....You keep writing " HE SENDS THEM" .......nein...nein...nein....! !!
"timn17"...Do you still live at home and make your parent feed ,clothe ,bathe you and make your car payments ....!!!
Why, if responsibility is of such import in the material world ...why, are you suggesting (sorry, if I'm putting words in your mouth )...that "responsibility" has no place in the spiritual world ...
I'm sorry, I am not trying to be mean, but you're hopeless. If god is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent, he by necessity is responsible for everything that happens, so yes, he sends them.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#6268 Dec 4, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your kids found your casket.
Maybe. thinking about it, they would want more for me, than the already paid for urn, and cremation. I don't think that my estate being worth a few thousand less will bother them at all.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#6269 Dec 4, 2012
Yes you are in your EW role later you will be in your screen name number four role. So jealous tisk tisk tisk.

Did you check out the gay Christian dating websites? You should find your soulmate there and won't be so lonely.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Double negatives! I'm in a role today. It's his wife, she got me all shook up when I was writing. I think she's full for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 8 min _Bad Company 1,038
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 16 min _Bad Company 22,992
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Adam 230,011
Islam for peace, or violence? 2 hr JIN 36
Does Being 'Spiritual But Not Religious' Really... 3 hr Thinking 2
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' Mon Thinking 90
Man center of the universe. Mon Thinking 87

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE