Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12665 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6236 Dec 3, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Giddup haw.
Liar.

Location hidden

#6237 Dec 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, prove I am bisexual. Evidence please. I can see that you can't ignore me anymore. Jealous of your side you say? No not at all, if I want one I would do what you did, look on the website and purchase one.

http://www.internationallovescout.com/gallery...

When she finishes school, lets see how long she stays with you. Her professors have enjoyed her. You are not stray, you stated you wanted people to suck your you know what.
Side = wife even though side sounds funny because she's everybody else's side.

Location hidden

#6238 Dec 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, prove I am bisexual. Evidence please. I can see that you can't ignore me anymore. Jealous of your side you say? No not at all, if I want one I would do what you did, look on the website and purchase one.

http://www.internationallovescout.com/gallery...

When she finishes school, lets see how long she stays with you. Her professors have enjoyed her. You are not stray, you stated you wanted people to suck your you know what.
Stray = straight

Since: Mar 11

Portage, MI

#6239 Dec 3, 2012
Wow number four is trembling so bad he can't get it straight after three tries!

Being a bisexual Christian must be difficult for him.

To lick a trannie.

Portage, MI

#6240 Dec 3, 2012
And notice, I don't need to make fun of Number four's aka EW's family I can factually destroy him without going there.

And sorry number four but you admitted you have hooked up with shemales. That makes you bisexual at least.

Location hidden

#6241 Dec 3, 2012
Givethemliberty credits himself in knowing so much yet doesn't post his evidence. He needs to prove that 1. I post as 5 people 2. I'm bisexual 3. He's straight. 4. His wife is not a s!ut. Lol!

Location hidden

#6242 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
And notice, I don't need to make fun of Number four's aka EW's family I can factually destroy him without going there.

And sorry number four but you admitted you have hooked up with shemales. That makes you bisexual at least.
Oh great Billy Madison is going to throw himself another victory party. Heh! Heh!

Location hidden

#6243 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:

To lick a trannie.
Your wife has that affect on men when they are about to explode in her.

Location hidden

#6244 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:

To lick a trannie.
Just curious, are you racist against gay people? I thought your kind supported them.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6245 Dec 3, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
On what planet?
On the planet "Kolob"..of course, where Heavenly Father is 'always' watching us.....even ,when we're going to the potty ..........yup.

Las Vegas, NV

#6246 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>You folks is always getting things ass backerds. That ain't no inner cowboy, you responding to your inner thief.
That really stings.....!

Las Vegas, NV

#6247 Dec 3, 2012
Anglo saxon 18 wrote:
<quoted text>
Potty mouth?, how old are you ya fcukwit, typical Christian retard.
We are "not" amused ...!!!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#6248 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>Are they on your land? If so, act like you own the land and do what you wish. Somebody elses land, it's none ya bidness.
fair enough ...

Las Vegas, NV

#6250 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
I unlike you, am a straight man and no matter how jealous and catty you get I won't be switching sides.
Now go lick a trannie number four.
<quoted text>
...Me thinkth thou protesth "too" much...

If your planning on blowing me ....it's going to have to be through a fence or something ....So, it feels like I'm in prison ..........okay...

Location hidden

#6251 Dec 3, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Me thinkth thou protesth "too" much...

If your planning on blowing me ....it's going to have to be through a fence or something ....So, it feels like I'm in prison ..........okay...
Lol! That's funny! But his wife doesn't does not need a fence. She does more than BJ's. I hear she's easy!

Location hidden

#6252 Dec 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! That's funny! But his wife doesn't does not need a fence. She does more than BJ's. I hear she's easy!
Double negatives! I'm in a role today. It's his wife, she got me all shook up when I was writing. I think she's full for now.

Location hidden

#6253 Dec 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! That's funny! But his wife doesn't does not need a fence. She does more than BJ's. I hear she's easy!
In is on, dang that s!ut.

Scottsburg, IN

#6254 Dec 3, 2012
Wow the bisexual Christian is really upset! Posting numerous times under two out of five screen names. Sigh.

I guess he thinks shemales don't count as males.

Oh well he can justify it anyway he wants.

Location hidden

#6255 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Wow the bisexual Christian is really upset! Posting numerous times under two out of five screen names. Sigh.

Bwahahahahahahahaha! Givethemliberty can't handle the truth about his wife. Bwahaha! Off to get another one. This time pick at least a 21 year old and stop sleeping with those Filipino 15 years old.

Location hidden

#6256 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:

I bet you don't know your father. Like mother like daughter in law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 min NightSerf 16,117
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 11 min Thinking 20,593
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min thetruth 256,000
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 15 min Thinking 4,669
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 18 min thetruth 3,760
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 26 min thetruth 24,075
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 27 min thetruth 40,639
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 43 min thetruth 245
More from around the web