Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 303)

Showing posts 6,041 - 6,060 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..All you have to ask is "I wish to believe....help me, in my unbelief ".....and, Voila...you will soon be thanking God ....and, also perturbed with how you have been wasting your life .....amen..
Why would I willfully want a mental illness? Why would anyone. I'm quite happy not lying about atheists and scientists thank you very much.

I'm quite content with being able to see fossils in museums.

I'm also quite happy not having to invent an imaginary god too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
F this and F that.
You might as well, there's no f*cking god and you haven't a shred of evidence you creationist liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>There is no empirical proof of f**king God
So pack up your cult and stop lying to decent honest society.

It's so simple for you to be a moral person - just stop lying to us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Why would you bash your own wife EW? The jig is up I have your PMs you reject and I can post them for all to laugh at. I have kept them to myself so far to be a gentlemen but I can copy and paste them so all can see your Christian lol desire to have fun in the sheets with transsexuals is you so wish it.
<quoted text>
post post post!!

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

number four wrote:
...."RHill"...... "Givemeliberty"..... I assert ...when we are in danger "we" pray ......Explain ..?
The drowning man clutches any straw. When the same man pulls himself to shore, he'll tell his friends "I'm LUCKY to be alive". You pray, I'll clutch straws.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Why would you bash your own wife EW? The jig is up I have your PMs you reject and I can post them for all to laugh at. I have kept them to myself so far to be a gentlemen but I can copy and paste them so all can see your Christian lol desire to have fun in the sheets with transsexuals is you so wish it.
<quoted text>
shut up you f**king liar ....prove "you" exist ..!!...or get off this forum..!!..."shrugs" ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather not be childish.
...Crap....!!...That was a good reply ...!!!...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Well said. In the end I have factually crushed the mouth breathing reject and have his PMs where he admits to having a thing for trannies and posting under the number four screen name. In fact he sent over 30 of them in like a week! Lonely much?
Bottom line, he knows he can't out debate me so he lashes out under two screen names against my wife who has never so much as glances at topix and is herself a Christian. Lol!
<quoted text>
...This is true readers .....I'm kinda his "bitch"....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
The drowning man clutches any straw. When the same man pulls himself to shore, he'll tell his friends "I'm LUCKY to be alive". You pray, I'll clutch straws.
...Well, I can not disagree...(I just have my doubts that atheists exist in burning buildings and/or falling aeroplane's )

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
..Maybe, my wife is a fat pig ...who gambles too much...

Hey, you post those PMs...that will make you a bully ....and, I'll have to tell an adult .....

..........your move.....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
post post post!!
...do not be so eager ...as, those transsexual fantasies involve ...you "-Skeptic-"

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I willfully want a mental illness? Why would anyone. I'm quite happy not lying about atheists and scientists thank you very much.
I'm quite content with being able to see fossils in museums.
I'm also quite happy not having to invent an imaginary god too.
...You are very Happy today....Is, today your Birthday..??

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. In the end I have factually crushed the mouth breathing reject and have his PMs where he admits to having a thing for trannies and posting under the number four screen name. In fact he sent over 30 of them in like a week! Lonely much?

Bottom line, he knows he can't out debate me so he lashes out under two screen names against my wife who has never so much as glances at topix and is herself a Christian. Lol!
Prove it. Prove I'm the other person. Evidence you preach so evidence is needed. How's the wife?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you bash your own wife EW? The jig is up I have your PMs you reject and I can post them for all to laugh at. I have kept them to myself so far to be a gentlemen but I can copy and paste them so all can see your Christian lol desire to have fun in the sheets with transsexuals is you so wish it.
Post them!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You might as well, there's no f*cking god and you haven't a shred of evidence you creationist liar.
That's all you say. Lol! Still waiting for all the evidence.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well, I can not disagree...(I just have my doubts that atheists exist in burning buildings and/or falling aeroplane's )
I tend to agree ... in extremity ... we appeal to something, anything to help us out. I get best results from crying out to THE GREAT BIRD OF THE GALAXY, others find strength from THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER. "God" is short, sweet and to the point, thus the popularity ... you know, multi-syllabic words (and all that) might take more effort than it's worth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you bash your own wife EW? The jig is up I have your PMs you reject and I can post them for all to laugh at. I have kept them to myself so far to be a gentlemen but I can copy and paste them so all can see your Christian lol desire to have fun in the sheets with transsexuals is you so wish it.
So you are going through PMS already? Still waiting. Post! I want to see what you made up. Skeptic still waiting for proof mamas boy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>shut up you f**king liar ....prove "you" exist ..!!...or get off this forum..!!..."shrugs" ..
Lol! I dare him to post it. I will post his wife's images with other men. Bwahaha! J/k

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You are very Happy today....Is, today your Birthday..??
He whacked off to Givethemliberty's wife.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Well said. In the end I have factually crushed the mouth breathing reject and have his PMs where he admits to having a thing for trannies and posting under the number four screen name. In fact he sent over 30 of them in like a week! Lonely much?

You can tell Givethemliberty is getting pissed off like skeptic. Except Givethemliberty fantasizes that he wants to get his cock sucked by other men and I have proof on that! Lol! Your wife lashes out on us when she wants a green card. Here is what I don't get, how do you lash out on religious people yet you are married to one? You're such a tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,041 - 6,060 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••