Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6168 Nov 30, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy, you are just another mindless YEC godbot. What else is there to know?
Another idiot making claims. Same person I believe. Richard you got slaughtered already so go outside and play.

Location hidden

#6169 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>That's e point, you don't have any proof of your cult. Yet you come here to lie about it everyday
Don't have evidence? Don't know what religion? You are a liar.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6170 Nov 30, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy, you are just another mindless YEC godbot. What else is there to know?
Exactly. Creationists lack self-awareness, that's why they continue their stupidity in the face of reason and facts.

Location hidden

#6171 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiot making claims. Same person I believe. Richard you got slaughtered already so go outside and play.
When did richard get slaughtered? In your creationist imagination that's where. That same place where jesus rides on the backs of dinosaurs all day long...

Location hidden

#6172 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have evidence? Don't know what religion? You are a liar.
All I have to do is tell everyone what you believe for people to understand what you're about.

However much you try to lie, we're simply not going to believe that fossils were put here by an imaginary god and that the earth is magically 6000 years old...

Those are your believes and they are proven to be false, stupid and ridiculous.

Location hidden

#6173 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>All I have to do is tell everyone what you believe for people to understand what you're about.

However much you try to lie, we're simply not going to believe that fossils were put here by an imaginary god and that the earth is magically 6000 years old...

Those are your believes and they are proven to be false, stupid and ridiculous.
So you can't prove anything right? Good, thanks for lying and looking dumb.

Location hidden

#6174 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>When did richard get slaughtered? In your creationist imagination that's where. That same place where jesus rides on the backs of dinosaurs all day long...
Lol! Same person.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6175 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you are not a YEC?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6176 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Save the philosophical bullsh*t and proove your god, there's a good liar...
...you can't. So shut thef up about it now.
..You would never make in the higher sciences ...If you have to see something to prove it exists ...Dark Energy...Black Holes..Quarks and Bosons ..the number zero..other dimensions .......I assume "none" of these exist, in your reality ..

Las Vegas, NV

#6177 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to yourself achieves nothing,see a doctor instead.
....touche'..

Location hidden

#6178 Dec 1, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..You would never make in the higher sciences ...If you have to see something to prove it exists ...Dark Energy...Black Holes..Quarks and Bosons ..the number zero..other dimensions .......I assume "none" of these exist, in your reality ..
Prove your f*cking god first because you talk about what I may or may not know about science.

Prove your bullsh*t, then you get to access a conversation with me.

Las Vegas, NV

#6179 Dec 1, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your f*cking god first because you talk about what I may or may not know about science.
Prove your bullsh*t, then you get to access a conversation with me.
There is no empirical proof of f**king God ....You have to follow your conscience ....and, be like a child, as holy scriptures claims ...trusting ...

Las Vegas, NV

#6180 Dec 1, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that you are not a YEC?
..These men and women (young Earth).........can defend their positions ...

Location hidden

#6181 Dec 1, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>There is no empirical proof of f**king God ....
Right, so shut the f*ck up then. It's simple really.

You can stop lying now that you've admitted that the god you're selling to us is completely made up rubbish.

Las Vegas, NV

#6182 Dec 1, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, so shut the f*ck up then. It's simple really.
You can stop lying now that you've admitted that the god you're selling to us is completely made up rubbish.
..All you have to ask is "I wish to believe....help me, in my unbelief ".....and, Voila...you will soon be thanking God ....and, also perturbed with how you have been wasting your life .....amen..

Location hidden

#6183 Dec 1, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Right, so shut the f*ck up then. It's simple really.

F this and F that.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#6184 Dec 1, 2012
Well said. In the end I have factually crushed the mouth breathing reject and have his PMs where he admits to having a thing for trannies and posting under the number four screen name. In fact he sent over 30 of them in like a week! Lonely much?

Bottom line, he knows he can't out debate me so he lashes out under two screen names against my wife who has never so much as glances at topix and is herself a Christian. Lol!
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bringing the wife, an innocent, into this that is unseemly ... at least IMHO.
Not sure, but, I don't think what you describe as my motivations seem so unusual. I guess I'm a troll sometimes. I know the cool, shady places under bridges have always called out to me. You missed big time on the loneliness part ... I have more togetherness than I need most of the time. We've had several dog's ... supposedly for "the kids" but they always seem to fixate on me. The last one died a year or two ago and I definitely don't want another one. They're just another mouth to feed as far as I'm concerned. Maybe when I escape to the mountains and become a hermit a dog might come in handy.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6185 Dec 1, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>There is no empirical proof of f**king God ....You have to follow your conscience ....and, be like a child, as holy scriptures claims ...trusting ...
I'd rather not be childish.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6186 Dec 1, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..These men and women (young Earth).........can defend their positions ...
On what planet?

Since: Mar 11

United States

#6187 Dec 1, 2012
Why would you bash your own wife EW? The jig is up I have your PMs you reject and I can post them for all to laugh at. I have kept them to myself so far to be a gentlemen but I can copy and paste them so all can see your Christian lol desire to have fun in the sheets with transsexuals is you so wish it.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..."You" are not lonely ..You Big Galoot......."Givemeliber ty" is ...!!
Yeah...insinuating that "Givemelibery's" spouse is a trollop ..is unseemly ..But, I'm afraid to bring that up....what if "Educated What" starts talking bout' my wife ..."Educated What"....Is like a force of nature ...I'd rather not be in his path ...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min scaritual 227,885
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr oneear69 22,448
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 1 hr Chimney1 349
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Carchar king 495
Noah's flood real (Oct '12) 6 hr Patrick 4,512
Can atheists pray? Gretta Vosper on Andrew W.K.... 8 hr Patrick 9
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 8 hr Barbarian 4
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE