Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12667 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6150 Nov 27, 2012
Public notice: The two posters above are all Creationist liars that lie about atheism and science to further recruit for their failed cult.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6151 Nov 27, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Public notice: The two posters above are all Creationist liars that lie about atheism and science to further recruit for their failed cult.
Public Notice: Skeptic and Givethemliberty are the same person. They have never been able to prove what they claim. Still waiting.

Location hidden

#6152 Nov 27, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Public Notice: Skeptic and Givethemliberty are the same person. They have never been able to prove what they claim. Still waiting.
I'm sorry that you Creationists hallucinate all the time, but don't lay your mental problems on us atheists, we've had enough of your bullsh*t already.

Location hidden

#6153 Nov 27, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry that you Creationists hallucinate all the time, but don't lay your mental problems on us atheists, we've had enough of your bullsh*t already.
Still going around your claims and the proof needed to make them valid. I think you are mental.

Location hidden

#6154 Nov 27, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Still going around your claims and the proof needed to make them valid. I think you are mental.
Says the Creationist who failed to convince anyone that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

Location hidden

#6155 Nov 27, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Creationist who failed to convince anyone that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.
Says the momma's boy who makes claims without proof. Lol!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6156 Nov 27, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
....hey....why , do you have to save "my" VICTIMS ....??...

Las Vegas, NV

#6157 Nov 27, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Creationist who failed to convince anyone that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.
...."Educated What"...were Adam and Eve ...the beginning of life ..........and,....did ,dinosaurs ..........exist ..???

.....There is a Heaven and Jesus "is" God ...I believe Dinosaurs ...existed .....way.....before man ...?

are "you" a young earther.....???

Location hidden

#6158 Nov 29, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the momma's boy who makes claims without proof. Lol!
Where's your proof of any of the religious crap you come out with? Exactly.

This is the point where you're supposed to f*ck off but you won't because you enjoy losing all arguments.

Location hidden

#6159 Nov 29, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...."Educated What"...were Adam and Eve ...the beginning of life ..........and,....did ,dinosaurs ..........exist ..???
.....There is a Heaven and Jesus "is" God ...I believe Dinosaurs ...existed .....way.....before man ...?
are "you" a young earther.....???
Prove your god or f*ck off, it's been that simple since the dawn of time.

When nobody believes your a** you f*ck off and build churches to hide form the real world and hallucinate a god in there instead.

Fact.

Location hidden

#6160 Nov 29, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Where's your proof of any of the religious crap you come out with? Exactly.

This is the point where you're supposed to f*ck off but you won't because you enjoy losing all arguments.
Prove I said anything about my religion. Actually what religion am I?

Las Vegas, NV

#6161 Nov 29, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your god or f*ck off, it's been that simple since the dawn of time.
When nobody believes your a** you f*ck off and build churches to hide form the real world and hallucinate a god in there instead.
Fact.
..The fact that you live and breathe ....our Cosmos ...that came from nothing ....a conscience ..that guides our actions or condemns them ...

The existence of God is quite likely .....but, first "you" have to turn away from your sins .....it is the devil whom you allow to influence your thoughts ...

to many people assert in miracles ..or..near death experiences ...."You"...have only "one" soul ....."-Skeptic-"...o nly you can safeguard it ...

Las Vegas, NV

#6162 Nov 29, 2012
...."RHill"...... "Givemeliberty"..... I assert ...when we are in danger "we" pray ......Explain ..?

Location hidden

#6163 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
That's e point, you don't have any proof of your cult. Yet you come here to lie about it everyday

Location hidden

#6164 Nov 30, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..The fact that you live and breathe ....our Cosmos ...that came from nothing ....a conscience ..that guides our actions or condemns them ...
The existence of God is quite likely .....but, first "you" have to turn away from your sins .....it is the devil whom you allow to influence your thoughts ...
to many people assert in miracles ..or..near death experiences ...."You"...have only "one" soul ....."-Skeptic-"...o nly you can safeguard it ...
Save the philosophical bullsh*t and proove your god, there's a good liar...

...you can't. So shut thef up about it now.

Location hidden

#6165 Nov 30, 2012
number four wrote:
...."RHill"...... "Givemeliberty"..... I assert ...when we are in danger "we" pray ......Explain ..?
Talking to yourself achieves nothing,see a doctor instead.

Location hidden

#6166 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>That's e point, you don't have any proof of your cult. Yet you come here to lie about it everyday
Still waiting.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6167 Nov 30, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy, you are just another mindless YEC godbot. What else is there to know?

Location hidden

#6168 Nov 30, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy, you are just another mindless YEC godbot. What else is there to know?
Another idiot making claims. Same person I believe. Richard you got slaughtered already so go outside and play.

Location hidden

#6169 Nov 30, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>That's e point, you don't have any proof of your cult. Yet you come here to lie about it everyday
Don't have evidence? Don't know what religion? You are a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 243,564
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 8 min I Am No One_ 9,552
News Founders created secular nation (Jul '10) 8 hr The_Box 522
News Aliens and evolution (Jun '12) 16 hr USaWarringIDIOTSo... 6,224
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Mon TC_Tia 14,656
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) Mon MikeF 19,806
News Atheism must be about more than just not believ... Jul 4 Amused 2
More from around the web