Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
6,001 - 6,020 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..He went to a Liberal college ...I guess......he misses the gay sex...!

"Givemeliberty" is more loquacious than "-Skeptic-"...but, they "always" turn up together ....
Lol! Don't forget its "Givethemliberty". Lol! They are both the same people. Lol! He probably likes to play BUTT DARTS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I have to admit, RHill is pretty cool! He loves to fish and that is also something I enjoy! Cold beer, beef jerky, and fishing is what I call an awesome time. I also like fishing for marlin and tuna! I might have to go and check out Galveston! Sounds like a cool place to fish!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Public notice: The two posters above are all Creationist liars that lie about atheism and science to further recruit for their failed cult.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
Public notice: The two posters above are all Creationist liars that lie about atheism and science to further recruit for their failed cult.
Public Notice: Skeptic and Givethemliberty are the same person. They have never been able to prove what they claim. Still waiting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Public Notice: Skeptic and Givethemliberty are the same person. They have never been able to prove what they claim. Still waiting.
I'm sorry that you Creationists hallucinate all the time, but don't lay your mental problems on us atheists, we've had enough of your bullsh*t already.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry that you Creationists hallucinate all the time, but don't lay your mental problems on us atheists, we've had enough of your bullsh*t already.
Still going around your claims and the proof needed to make them valid. I think you are mental.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Still going around your claims and the proof needed to make them valid. I think you are mental.
Says the Creationist who failed to convince anyone that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Says the Creationist who failed to convince anyone that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.
Says the momma's boy who makes claims without proof. Lol!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
....hey....why , do you have to save "my" VICTIMS ....??...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the Creationist who failed to convince anyone that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.
...."Educated What"...were Adam and Eve ...the beginning of life ..........and,....did ,dinosaurs ..........exist ..???

.....There is a Heaven and Jesus "is" God ...I believe Dinosaurs ...existed .....way.....before man ...?

are "you" a young earther.....???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the momma's boy who makes claims without proof. Lol!
Where's your proof of any of the religious crap you come out with? Exactly.

This is the point where you're supposed to f*ck off but you won't because you enjoy losing all arguments.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...."Educated What"...were Adam and Eve ...the beginning of life ..........and,....did ,dinosaurs ..........exist ..???
.....There is a Heaven and Jesus "is" God ...I believe Dinosaurs ...existed .....way.....before man ...?
are "you" a young earther.....???
Prove your god or f*ck off, it's been that simple since the dawn of time.

When nobody believes your a** you f*ck off and build churches to hide form the real world and hallucinate a god in there instead.

Fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Where's your proof of any of the religious crap you come out with? Exactly.

This is the point where you're supposed to f*ck off but you won't because you enjoy losing all arguments.
Prove I said anything about my religion. Actually what religion am I?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove your god or f*ck off, it's been that simple since the dawn of time.
When nobody believes your a** you f*ck off and build churches to hide form the real world and hallucinate a god in there instead.
Fact.
..The fact that you live and breathe ....our Cosmos ...that came from nothing ....a conscience ..that guides our actions or condemns them ...

The existence of God is quite likely .....but, first "you" have to turn away from your sins .....it is the devil whom you allow to influence your thoughts ...

to many people assert in miracles ..or..near death experiences ...."You"...have only "one" soul ....."-Skeptic-"...o nly you can safeguard it ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

...."RHill"...... "Givemeliberty"..... I assert ...when we are in danger "we" pray ......Explain ..?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
That's e point, you don't have any proof of your cult. Yet you come here to lie about it everyday

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..The fact that you live and breathe ....our Cosmos ...that came from nothing ....a conscience ..that guides our actions or condemns them ...
The existence of God is quite likely .....but, first "you" have to turn away from your sins .....it is the devil whom you allow to influence your thoughts ...
to many people assert in miracles ..or..near death experiences ...."You"...have only "one" soul ....."-Skeptic-"...o nly you can safeguard it ...
Save the philosophical bullsh*t and proove your god, there's a good liar...

...you can't. So shut thef up about it now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

number four wrote:
...."RHill"...... "Givemeliberty"..... I assert ...when we are in danger "we" pray ......Explain ..?
Talking to yourself achieves nothing,see a doctor instead.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>That's e point, you don't have any proof of your cult. Yet you come here to lie about it everyday
Still waiting.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy, you are just another mindless YEC godbot. What else is there to know?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••