Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6127 Nov 24, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, of course "Schrodinger's" cat .....If at the base of our existence we randomly exist ....And, it is God who wills our existence ....Well, then kind Sir...we most certainly owe the Creator a debt of gratitude ...This is why I submit denying the existence of God is "whack"..
BTW ... the point of "Schrodinger's Cat" is the indeterminacy of physical states (cat in box) which change as a response to our trying to measure them. Random events are susceptible to statistical analysis which does not change the outcome. Random events are therefore not indeterminate in the strictest sense. Your god-creature, by supposedly possessing omnipotence and having predetermined everything, renders our human endeavors to understand the Universe pointless. All hail his mighty name.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6128 Nov 24, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Our similarities are far more important than our differences.
...The "Mantra"...of the Weak...!!!....nah....I'm just joshing...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6129 Nov 24, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's arguable rather existence is a gift worthy of thanks. We have an internal dialog roiling constantly inside our heads. It's called "thinking" and it is our curse. With your poor vision and pattern baldness ... nature would have quickly eliminated you from the herd. I think you owe a debt of gratitude to what modern humans call "liberals". I must admit, trapping a powerful mind in a fishes body would be one of the kind of jokes your god-creature would enjoy. Nature is not so capricious.
...Nature ...is an UNHOLY BITCH...this is well documented ..!!!!

Nah....Liberals..tend to support abortion ...I'll thank the Jewish moral code given to us by our forefathers ....Thank-you very much..!!

Life is difficult .....for everyone....but, put yourself in a precarious position ....and , watch that "will to live" kick in like a turbo fueled speed trial ..at the Bonneville Salt Flats....

well, if primates can achieve sentience ...other beasts can't be to far behind ...

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6130 Nov 24, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...The "Mantra"...of the Weak...!!!....nah....I'm just joshing...
Actually, it's an important point with implications in biology, evolution and human origins. Wouldn't make a bad Mantra.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6131 Nov 24, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Nature ...is an UNHOLY BITCH...this is well documented ..!!!!
Nah....Liberals..tend to support abortion ...I'll thank the Jewish moral code given to us by our forefathers ....Thank-you very much..!!
Life is difficult .....for everyone....but, put yourself in a precarious position ....and , watch that "will to live" kick in like a turbo fueled speed trial ..at the Bonneville Salt Flats....
well, if primates can achieve sentience ...other beasts can't be to far behind ...
Sentience is not the point of evolution. Adapting a creature to it's environment so that it can live and pass on it's DNA is the point of evolution. Sentience may be the worst thing Momma Nature's ever come up with. Evolution's successes proliferate, mistakes die out. Where are we on that curve?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6132 Nov 24, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW ... the point of "Schrodinger's Cat" is the indeterminacy of physical states (cat in box) which change as a response to our trying to measure them. Random events are susceptible to statistical analysis which does not change the outcome. Random events are therefore not indeterminate in the strictest sense. Your god-creature, by supposedly possessing omnipotence and having predetermined everything, renders our human endeavors to understand the Universe pointless. All hail his mighty name.
...Well, that didn't go as planned ...you went off on your own tangent ...turd maker..

I was describing every nano second of our existences ...is reaffirmed by our Creator ...when, we examine how matter behaves at the sub-atomic level ......

Well you comprehend the power of (God-creator)...He is not a creature ..(semantics)..
The cosmos are created ..plumbing their secrets ..is in no way pointless .....it's boring (and expensive) to be sure ...but, in a existence of "free will" ....it is "not" pointless ...

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6133 Nov 24, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's an important point with implications in biology, evolution and human origins. Wouldn't make a bad Mantra.
...I took your statement as an olive branch ...for mankind in general ..

..but, look I just recently lost a election .....and, I'm bitter..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6134 Nov 24, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sentience is not the point of evolution. Adapting a creature to it's environment so that it can live and pass on it's DNA is the point of evolution. Sentience may be the worst thing Momma Nature's ever come up with. Evolution's successes proliferate, mistakes die out. Where are we on that curve?
..Well, when you put it like that ...We are quickly causing the extinction of life on Earth ...and, not far from making this Planets biosphere inimical to our entire species.....YEAH...!!..SENTIEN CE ....!!!

It's called "tough love"...

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6135 Nov 24, 2012
Yes well since you and your other screen name EW live in Vegas it's all good then right?

I kept those Pms btw. I especially loved the line when you under your EW screen name said how if I looked like that profile pic you would suck my d!ck.

I suppose this shines a light on your christianity eh EW?

It must be rough going to church and all the while you aqre dreaming about sucking off a trannie. Oh well whatever gets you through the service eh EW?

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA HA!!!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...HEY..!!!!...What happens in Vegas...STAYS IN VEGAS...!!!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6137 Nov 25, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes well since you and your other screen name EW live in Vegas it's all good then right?

I kept those Pms btw. I especially loved the line when you under your EW screen name said how if I looked like that profile pic you would suck my d!ck.

I suppose this shines a light on your christianity eh EW?

It must be rough going to church and all the while you aqre dreaming about sucking off a trannie. Oh well whatever gets you through the service eh EW?

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA HA!!!
You are infatuated about this for some strange reason. You couldn't prove those lines no matter how hard you tried. I believe you are drowning so bad that you wish for all of us to be your wife and start sucking. Also, I do not live in Las Vegas, you can't prove that but you can keep lying about it though. Another sign of failure. The picture of the girl you had does not mean anything, it just mean she is fine which has nothing to do with you. Now since you are atheist, you are all about evidence right? Prove your claims and let me know which post number that was. I never personally messages you even when you lied about the IQ exams and kept saying that I should message you the info. Show us if you dare! You have been challenged.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6138 Nov 25, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes well since you and your other screen name EW live in Vegas it's all good then right?
I kept those Pms btw. I especially loved the line when you under your EW screen name said how if I looked like that profile pic you would suck my d!ck.
I suppose this shines a light on your christianity eh EW?
It must be rough going to church and all the while you aqre dreaming about sucking off a trannie. Oh well whatever gets you through the service eh EW?
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHA HA!!!
<quoted text>
......See....."RHill "..........This is why "Educated What" .....writes to "Givemeliberty"..as he does ....

It's become obvious ...You come to topix "only" to provoke ..someone to have an argument with you...I think you "need" to get a dog ....You are much too lonely ...

BWAHAHAHAHA...."Shrugs "....BWAHAHAHA

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6139 Nov 25, 2012
I really touched a nerve this time didn't I EW? Oh my under your EW name you are totally coming unglued.

How funny!

Oh and stop pretending you and EW are two different people already, you let it slip when you were hitting on me :))
number four wrote:
<quoted text>......See....."RH ill"..........This is why "Educated What" .....writes to "Givemeliberty"..as he does ....
It's become obvious ...You come to topix "only" to provoke ..someone to have an argument with you...I think you "need" to get a dog ....You are much too lonely ...
BWAHAHAHAHA...."Shrugs "....BWAHAHAHA

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6140 Nov 25, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>I really touched a nerve this time didn't I EW? Oh my under your EW name you are totally coming unglued.

How funny!

Oh and stop pretending you and EW are two different people already, you let it slip when you were hitting on me :))
Lol! Nope but your wife sure knows how to calm my nerves down. Lol! She touches a lot of things. So do you have any proof yet? Okay let's play your game since you have a lot of time cause your wife isn't home as usual. I claim you are skeptic. Now prove me wrong.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6141 Nov 25, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Nope but your wife sure knows how to calm my nerves down. Lol! She touches a lot of things. So do you have any proof yet? Okay let's play your game since you have a lot of time cause your wife isn't home as usual. I claim you are skeptic. Now prove me wrong.
...I think he is "-Skeptic-"....also. .!!!

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6142 Nov 25, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>......See....."RH ill"..........This is why "Educated What" .....writes to "Givemeliberty"..as he does ....
It's become obvious ...You come to topix "only" to provoke ..someone to have an argument with you...I think you "need" to get a dog ....You are much too lonely ...
BWAHAHAHAHA...."Shrugs "....BWAHAHAHA
It's bringing the wife, an innocent, into this that is unseemly ... at least IMHO.

Not sure, but, I don't think what you describe as my motivations seem so unusual. I guess I'm a troll sometimes. I know the cool, shady places under bridges have always called out to me. You missed big time on the loneliness part ... I have more togetherness than I need most of the time. We've had several dog's ... supposedly for "the kids" but they always seem to fixate on me. The last one died a year or two ago and I definitely don't want another one. They're just another mouth to feed as far as I'm concerned. Maybe when I escape to the mountains and become a hermit a dog might come in handy.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6143 Nov 25, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...I think he is "-Skeptic-"....also. .!!!
That's obvious! They have the same mannerisms when it comes to posting. He is also hurt because I pick on him and his wife. Now he wants me and you to suck him. He keeps confusing us with his wife.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6144 Nov 25, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...God gives us free will...If you wish to live under someones roof ...are there not "house" rules ..If you "don't" follow them ..Well..You just can't live here ...
God sends none to Hell....We choose "not" to live with Him ..
Stupid analogy. Let me fix it for you.

Someone builds a house. They populate it with human beings, and they give these beings the power of free will, and he also makes a plan for every one of them and knows where their lives will take them. Therefore, even though they may (but probably not) have free will, their lives are already known to the owner of the house. He sets certain ground rules for living in his house, but these people he put in there, but virtue of exercising the "free will" that he himself gave them, sometimes disobey the rules. He gets angry that they are using a tool that he gave them, and decides to send some of them to the basement, forever, and also the basement is on fire.

Make sense?

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6145 Nov 25, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bringing the wife, an innocent, into this that is unseemly ... at least IMHO.
Not sure, but, I don't think what you describe as my motivations seem so unusual. I guess I'm a troll sometimes. I know the cool, shady places under bridges have always called out to me. You missed big time on the loneliness part ... I have more togetherness than I need most of the time. We've had several dog's ... supposedly for "the kids" but they always seem to fixate on me. The last one died a year or two ago and I definitely don't want another one. They're just another mouth to feed as far as I'm concerned. Maybe when I escape to the mountains and become a hermit a dog might come in handy.
..."You" are not lonely ..You Big Galoot......."Givemeliber ty" is ...!!

Yeah...insinuating that "Givemelibery's" spouse is a trollop ..is unseemly ..But, I'm afraid to bring that up....what if "Educated What" starts talking bout' my wife ..."Educated What"....Is like a force of nature ...I'd rather not be in his path ...!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6146 Nov 25, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
That's obvious! They have the same mannerisms when it comes to posting. He is also hurt because I pick on him and his wife. Now he wants me and you to suck him. He keeps confusing us with his wife.
..He went to a Liberal college ...I guess......he misses the gay sex...!

"Givemeliberty" is more loquacious than "-Skeptic-"...but, they "always" turn up together ....

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6147 Nov 25, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid analogy. Let me fix it for you.
Someone builds a house. They populate it with human beings, and they give these beings the power of free will, and he also makes a plan for every one of them and knows where their lives will take them. Therefore, even though they may (but probably not) have free will, their lives are already known to the owner of the house. He sets certain ground rules for living in his house, but these people he put in there, but virtue of exercising the "free will" that he himself gave them, sometimes disobey the rules. He gets angry that they are using a tool that he gave them, and decides to send some of them to the basement, forever, and also the basement is on fire.
Make sense?
....You keep writing " HE SENDS THEM" .......nein...nein...nein....! !!

"timn17"...Do you still live at home and make your parent feed ,clothe ,bathe you and make your car payments ....!!!

Why, if responsibility is of such import in the material world ...why, are you suggesting (sorry, if I'm putting words in your mouth )...that "responsibility" has no place in the spiritual world ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 21 min Thinking 25
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Thinking 232,718
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 40 min serfs up 2,262
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr Thinking 1,439
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Thinking 23,175
America Commits Suicide (Nov '12) 1 hr Pahu 11
God' existence 22 hr polymath257 55
More from around the web