Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,667

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6105 Nov 23, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused. Aren't you a Godbot? A Christian or some kind of Catholic or something? Is this the kind of stuff you people carry around in your heads? Your philosophy is bankrupt.
You're projecting.

Location hidden

#6106 Nov 23, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused. Aren't you a Godbot? A Christian or some kind of Catholic or something? Is this the kind of stuff you people carry around in your heads? Your philosophy is bankrupt.
Hey just for the heck of it I looked at your profile and I see you like the outdoors. Fishing is something I enjoy and was wondering what type of fishing you have done. As far as what I posted, it has been a battle with me and Givethemliberty. Not necessarily about you.

Location hidden

#6107 Nov 23, 2012
RHill wrote:
Oh and I like arguing more about people's rights.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6108 Nov 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and I like arguing more about people's rights.
Shameless creationist liars don't get rights, or did you not get the memo last time you were smacked down for telling everyone the world is 6000 years old?

Or maybe it was when you argued that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs?

Liars opinions will never be trusted.

Location hidden

#6109 Nov 24, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You know Schroeder's cat..??..God is giving us existence ..constantly..I think God is well within His rights ..demanding we turn our eyes up every now and again ..and, give the Man some props ...!
I don't know how "you" explain conscience ...(knowing the difference betwixt right and wrong)
Prove any of this horseshit hallucinations you suffer from, proven liar.

Location hidden

#6111 Nov 24, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Shameless creationist liars don't get rights, or did you not get the memo last time you were smacked down for telling everyone the world is 6000 years old?

Or maybe it was when you argued that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs?

Liars opinions will never be trusted.
Just like the above claim I am accused of never really came from me. Lol! Sorry momma's boy, but in America we all have rights. Since our President and most of our representatives are religious, it sucks for you.

Location hidden

#6112 Nov 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the above claim I am accused of never really came from me. Lol! Sorry momma's boy, but in America we all have rights. Since our President and most of our representatives are religious, it sucks for you.
Full of sh*t lying Creationist with no proof of god and only hate for atheists and science, the two groups of people that show you up to be a snivelling lying buffoon of epic proportions.

Jesus didn't ride on the backs of dinosaurs for f*cks sake, why are you even trying to argue back?

Just f*ck off back to your cult like you do every two weeks when the heat gets too bad for your ego to take.

Location hidden

#6114 Nov 24, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Full of sh*t lying Creationist with no proof of god and only hate for atheists and science, the two groups of people that show you up to be a snivelling lying buffoon of epic proportions.

Jesus didn't ride on the backs of dinosaurs for f*cks sake, why are you even trying to argue back?

Just f*ck off back to your cult like you do every two weeks when the heat gets too bad for your ego to take.
It looks like you can't take the heat. Looks like you use the same line for every theists and call them the same thing. Get original and go change your diaper.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6115 Nov 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like you can't take the heat. Looks like you use the same line for every theists and call them the same thing. Get original and go change your diaper.
Looks like that you like all godbots can't stand the truth.

Location hidden

#6116 Nov 24, 2012
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like that you like all godbots can't stand the truth.

Ok you really need to work on what you write. Looks can be deceiving.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6117 Nov 24, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You know Schroeder's cat..??..God is giving us existence ..constantly..I think God is well within His rights ..demanding we turn our eyes up every now and again ..and, give the Man some props ...!
I don't know how "you" explain conscience ...(knowing the difference betwixt right and wrong)
You mean Schrodinger's cat Godbot ... has nothing to do with it.

Right = good for the species. Wrong = bad for the species. The basics are programmed into us by evolution, same as most other creatures. Momma Nature's #1 priority is keeping your genes in the pool (yeah, even your unworthy genes). You can't do that if you're dead, killed by a covetous neighbor for your marbles or by an angry, dishonored parent. We, of course, with our amazing brains ... have managed to make it far more complicated. Think about it.

Texas, USA

#6118 Nov 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey just for the heck of it I looked at your profile and I see you like the outdoors. Fishing is something I enjoy and was wondering what type of fishing you have done. As far as what I posted, it has been a battle with me and Givethemliberty. Not necessarily about you.
I grew up fishing for bass along the edges of weed beds in quiet, still East Texas lakes. It's as close as I'll ever get to anything like Heaven. I live near Galveston Bay which offers a hot, gritty parody of that experience. I use light tackle for both and whether Bass or Speckled Trout ... no matter, it is a battle worth fighting.

I've "followed" the thread for some time and I dunno ... seems you're hitting below the belt. I would expect a little more restraint from someone wearing a "WWJD" bracelet. Kindness and "turning the other cheek" seem fundamental to your ancient magician's philosophy. Atheists, of course, are not so encumbered. When Godbots abandon civility you're really flushing what little "good" there is in your religion down the tubes.

Location hidden

#6119 Nov 24, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up fishing for bass along the edges of weed beds in quiet, still East Texas lakes. It's as close as I'll ever get to anything like Heaven. I live near Galveston Bay which offers a hot, gritty parody of that experience. I use light tackle for both and whether Bass or Speckled Trout ... no matter, it is a battle worth fighting.

I've "followed" the thread for some time and I dunno ... seems you're hitting below the belt. I would expect a little more restraint from someone wearing a "WWJD" bracelet. Kindness and "turning the other cheek" seem fundamental to your ancient magician's philosophy. Atheists, of course, are not so encumbered. When Godbots abandon civility you're really flushing what little "good" there is in your religion down the tubes.
Fishing is amazing and peaceful. I have been to Galveston but never had the chance to do some fishing. I did go to Guaymace Mexico and fished for Marlin. That was quite the experience! I also have a friend that lives in Alaska and he tells me that fishing over there is amazing. I love to fish, it's very peaceful!

Texas, USA

#6120 Nov 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Fishing is amazing and peaceful. I have been to Galveston but never had the chance to do some fishing. I did go to Guaymace Mexico and fished for Marlin. That was quite the experience! I also have a friend that lives in Alaska and he tells me that fishing over there is amazing. I love to fish, it's very peaceful!
I've never done any Big Game fishing. I do enjoy getting out in the "Blue Water" ... a term for getting out 10+ miles in the Gulf where the water clears up. My chances to do so are few and far between. The nature of the experience changes when you get out of sight of land. Becomes more of an adventure and less of a fishing trip.

Location hidden

#6121 Nov 24, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>I've never done any Big Game fishing. I do enjoy getting out in the "Blue Water" ... a term for getting out 10+ miles in the Gulf where the water clears up. My chances to do so are few and far between. The nature of the experience changes when you get out of sight of land. Becomes more of an adventure and less of a fishing trip.
You are right, when you are out there it is an adventure. Largemouth Bass is also an adventure. Honestly, I sometimes like to just sit, fish, eat beef jerky and have some beer when fishing. So relaxing.

Texas, USA

#6122 Nov 24, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, when you are out there it is an adventure. Largemouth Bass is also an adventure. Honestly, I sometimes like to just sit, fish, eat beef jerky and have some beer when fishing. So relaxing.
Our similarities are far more important than our differences.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6123 Nov 24, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove any of this horseshit hallucinations you suffer from, proven liar.
.....ahem.....I don't like it when you call me "proven liar" ..........It makes me feel .....as though you mistrust me ...that, can't be right ..?

Location hidden

#6124 Nov 24, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>Our similarities are far more important than our differences.
Lol! It's because we understand fishing.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6125 Nov 24, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Schrodinger's cat Godbot ... has nothing to do with it.
Right = good for the species. Wrong = bad for the species. The basics are programmed into us by evolution, same as most other creatures. Momma Nature's #1 priority is keeping your genes in the pool (yeah, even your unworthy genes). You can't do that if you're dead, killed by a covetous neighbor for your marbles or by an angry, dishonored parent. We, of course, with our amazing brains ... have managed to make it far more complicated. Think about it.
...Deep within his conscience man discovers a law which he has not laid upon himself but which he must obey. Its voice, ever calling him to love God and to do what is good and to avoid evil ,sounds in his heart at the right moment ...

(btw)..I don't have any unworthy genes ..my poor vision and male pattern baldness ...must've helped my ancestors avoid wild animals ..........so, there..!

yes, of course "Schrodinger's" cat .....If at the base of our existence we randomly exist ....And, it is God who wills our existence ....Well, then kind Sir...we most certainly owe the Creator a debt of gratitude ...This is why I submit denying the existence of God is "whack"..

I never had to fish as my family could afford a television set .....but, is it not possible "RHill" you are killing a sentient creature ...?...

Texas, USA

#6126 Nov 24, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Deep within his conscience man discovers a law which he has not laid upon himself but which he must obey. Its voice, ever calling him to love God and to do what is good and to avoid evil ,sounds in his heart at the right moment ...
(btw)..I don't have any unworthy genes ..my poor vision and male pattern baldness ...must've helped my ancestors avoid wild animals ..........so, there..!
yes, of course "Schrodinger's" cat .....If at the base of our existence we randomly exist ....And, it is God who wills our existence ....Well, then kind Sir...we most certainly owe the Creator a debt of gratitude ...This is why I submit denying the existence of God is "whack"..
I never had to fish as my family could afford a television set .....but, is it not possible "RHill" you are killing a sentient creature ...?...
It's arguable rather existence is a gift worthy of thanks. We have an internal dialog roiling constantly inside our heads. It's called "thinking" and it is our curse. With your poor vision and pattern baldness ... nature would have quickly eliminated you from the herd. I think you owe a debt of gratitude to what modern humans call "liberals". I must admit, trapping a powerful mind in a fishes body would be one of the kind of jokes your god-creature would enjoy. Nature is not so capricious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min waaasssuuup 230,163
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr I can read 23,006
Evidence for God! 2 hr Uncle Sam 3
Does Being 'Spiritual But Not Religious' Really... 6 hr Thinking 8
Atheist because of art class 11 hr AtheistBodybuilde... 1
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 12 hr Richardfs 1,404
Islam for peace, or violence? 14 hr Thinking 54
Our world came from nothing? 22 hr Thinking 1,061

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE