Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#6085 Nov 16, 2012
So looking at your own wet brained post even you can't figure out what you were trying to say! Lol!

It was awesome when you PMd me letting it slip that you also post as EW. If god adores stupid people you need to believe in him because he would be adoring your @sshole nightly as stupid as you are.

Early Christian hero Justin martyr had to go around debating for Christianity against Mithraism and that was difficult for him because the two were so identical it was almost impossible to differentiate between the two.

If only Constantine has been ruling at the time and forced conversion.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
....."Givemeliberty" ....I was in "no" trying to demean your God given dignity ...God "adores" stupid people ...else...Why, make so many of them ..??

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6086 Nov 17, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your wife should set him straight, apparently she's good at that being catholic and all.
Creationist c*ck.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#6087 Nov 17, 2012
DemonSeed wrote:
<quoted text>
I have discovered over the years that the bravest Christian is the one behind the keyboard. Otherwise they call their lawyer.
Really?! How about the Christian abolitionist movements in both Europe and the United States to end slavery and speak out against those who falsely tried to justify slavery? It was the Christian church that began the movements and fought vigorously for an end to slavery. Also, how about the tens of thousand of Christians that fought and died in WWI and WWII just so losers like you could rant like imbeciles? Also, many Christians go to dangerous places to give aid and comfort to the sick and and needy. So the truth here is that cowards like you who spew sh-t are actually the least bravest of all. Cowards of your ilk who think petulant comments actually make sense and appear clever when actually they prove the opposite. DUH!

Lousy try!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6088 Nov 17, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Creationist c*ck.
I see you had a taste of his creationist wife.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#6089 Nov 17, 2012
I really need to post his PMs he sent to me. He confesses he and number four are the same guy and even admits he has a thing for trannies after I told him again and again I am a dude and that my profile pic is a well known model who bashes Christians and that's why I used her picture!

The dude has had more shlong up him than most chicks you know! I just lmfao!

I really need to get posting those because they are solid gold man!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationist c*ck.

Location hidden

#6090 Nov 18, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>I really need to post his PMs he sent to me. He confesses he and number four are the same guy and even admits he has a thing for trannies after I told him again and again I am a dude and that my profile pic is a well known model who bashes Christians and that's why I used her picture!

No you are confusing me for your wife. That sl-t has had many different shlongs in her from different men and animals that it amazes me that she has time for your dumb arse. Lol! You said she's hot right? Apparently since you spend a lot of time on here shows that you don't spend time with her. I wonder, where is she now? Maybe Skeptic has a shot with her.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6091 Nov 18, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Okay..A teaching of Jesus to, love one another ...cool..I won't disagree with that ....because, I love you "timn17"...!
2) I think the existence of eternal damnation ...Is a pretty good cause celebre ...to avoid Sin and Inaction ..
Yeah, sure, if we could know there was a lake of fire, it would make sense to want to avoid that. But we have no idea if it exists.

And either way, don't you think it's a little shallow and meaningless to behave kindly and love your fellow man simply to avoid punishment? We should be kind to each other and do good things for each other for their own sake - not because we want to avoid a punishment and gain a reward. I think a just god would take the atheist who did good simply for the sake of doing good over the believer who did good simply to avoid punishment.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6092 Nov 22, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Been drinking and servicing glory holes again I see. If you are scared of hell you need to worship Hercules and Zeus seeing as how that religion introduced hell to us.
Btw riverside redneck a Christian has said Catholics are not Christians at all because they have pagan rituals. You may need to set him straight.
After you sober up a bit.
<quoted text>
..Ah, yes ..there is a lot of division in Christendom ....and, it makes us look fake....sorry bout' that..

Las Vegas, NV

#6093 Nov 22, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sure, if we could know there was a lake of fire, it would make sense to want to avoid that. But we have no idea if it exists.
And either way, don't you think it's a little shallow and meaningless to behave kindly and love your fellow man simply to avoid punishment? We should be kind to each other and do good things for each other for their own sake - not because we want to avoid a punishment and gain a reward. I think a just god would take the atheist who did good simply for the sake of doing good over the believer who did good simply to avoid punishment.
...You make a good argument ...But, God demands we honor Him...Are you a good husband if you do great work but, neglect your wife ..???...Are you a good Father if you are a pillar of the community but, neglect your children ..???

Las Vegas, NV

#6094 Nov 22, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
So looking at your own wet brained post even you can't figure out what you were trying to say! Lol!
It was awesome when you PMd me letting it slip that you also post as EW. If god adores stupid people you need to believe in him because he would be adoring your @sshole nightly as stupid as you are.
Early Christian hero Justin martyr had to go around debating for Christianity against Mithraism and that was difficult for him because the two were so identical it was almost impossible to differentiate between the two.
If only Constantine has been ruling at the time and forced conversion.
<quoted text>
..Mithra is just an abstraction ..Jesus a historical figure ..

..The resemblances were superficial and external ..Similarity in words and names is "nothing" ; it is the "sense" that matters ..

During these centuries Christianity was coining its own technical terms, and naturally took names ,terms and expressions current in that day ..

You get angry really easy ..."Givemeliberty".. .sure..You don't need a hug ..???

Las Vegas, NV

#6095 Nov 22, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
I really need to post his PMs he sent to me. He confesses he and number four are the same guy and even admits he has a thing for trannies after I told him again and again I am a dude and that my profile pic is a well known model who bashes Christians and that's why I used her picture!
<quoted text>
...HEY..!!!!...What happens in Vegas...STAYS IN VEGAS...!!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#6096 Nov 22, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
You have proof or was written by one man? Provide the link or we know you lied.
The myth of Jesus was not written by witnesses it was written by Romans who were merely writing what Christians told them.
You would think they could have been a little original when making the Jesus myth and not just copied other god myths word for word.
How embarrassing!
<quoted text>
..1) about Horus ..of course most of it is false ..unless you can read hieroglyphics ..
2)..I found nothing wrong ..with, this statement

Location hidden

#6097 Nov 22, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...HEY..!!!!...What happens in Vegas...STAYS IN VEGAS...!!!!
In her case she just can't keep it in Vegas. She does whatever it takes for a green card!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6098 Nov 22, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You make a good argument ...But, God demands we honor Him...Are you a good husband if you do great work but, neglect your wife ..???...Are you a good Father if you are a pillar of the community but, neglect your children ..???
We know that our wives and our children exist. Have you ever heard the "mafia boss" analogy?

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6099 Nov 23, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...You make a good argument ...But, God demands we honor Him...Are you a good husband if you do great work but, neglect your wife ..???...Are you a good Father if you are a pillar of the community but, neglect your children ..???
You got to have balance in your life which really leads us toward the Far Eastern philosophies. Ying and Yang and all that. When something that doesn't manifest itself (I'm giving God the benefit of the doubt here) starts demanding you honor it ... throws things out of kilter. It's like the epitome of unbalancedness. If we are flawed, no matter what we else we may do, for not worshiping an Invisible Sky Daddy ... well ... I dunno. It's just ridiculous, the mind rebels.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6100 Nov 23, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are confusing me for your wife. That sl-t has had many different shlongs in her from different men and animals that it amazes me that she has time for your dumb arse. Lol! You said she's hot right? Apparently since you spend a lot of time on here shows that you don't spend time with her. I wonder, where is she now? Maybe Skeptic has a shot with her.
I'm confused. Aren't you a Godbot? A Christian or some kind of Catholic or something? Is this the kind of stuff you people carry around in your heads? Your philosophy is bankrupt.
toadmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#6101 Nov 23, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Old Farts or Young Stinkers this is the Choice

Las Vegas, NV

#6102 Nov 23, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>We know that our wives and our children exist. Have you ever heard the "mafia boss" analogy?
...God gives us free will...If you wish to live under someones roof ...are there not "house" rules ..If you "don't" follow them ..Well..You just can't live here ...

God sends none to Hell....We choose "not" to live with Him ..

Las Vegas, NV

#6103 Nov 23, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused. Aren't you a Godbot? A Christian or some kind of Catholic or something? Is this the kind of stuff you people carry around in your heads? Your philosophy is bankrupt.
...HEY...Why ..??..Do you got to put him on blast ..??..It's the internet ...ANONYMITY...

Besides ..If "Givemeliberty" ..can't take "it"...then, he should "not" be dishing it out..eh..??

Las Vegas, NV

#6104 Nov 23, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to have balance in your life which really leads us toward the Far Eastern philosophies. Ying and Yang and all that. When something that doesn't manifest itself (I'm giving God the benefit of the doubt here) starts demanding you honor it ... throws things out of kilter. It's like the epitome of unbalancedness. If we are flawed, no matter what we else we may do, for not worshiping an Invisible Sky Daddy ... well ... I dunno. It's just ridiculous, the mind rebels.
...You know Schroeder's cat..??..God is giving us existence ..constantly..I think God is well within His rights ..demanding we turn our eyes up every now and again ..and, give the Man some props ...!

I don't know how "you" explain conscience ...(knowing the difference betwixt right and wrong)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 1 hr Thinking 142
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Thinking 2,278
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr KiMare 232,900
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 10 hr polymath257 23,199
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 16 hr Yiago 148
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 22 hr thetruth 34
God' existence 22 hr thetruth 67
More from around the web