Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 297)

Showing posts 5,921 - 5,940 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Hmm you changed your story. Actually I thought I would post the PMs you sent me flirting with me.

Including where you let it slip that you are also IQ score four.

Oops :)
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wealthy and single. Why? Do you want me to marry your wife's sister through mail like you did? Lol!

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Undeniable proof has been given? You meanwhile have failed as predicted to offer a shred of proof that the evidence is wrong.

As usual half wit you lose.
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one making the claim and fail to provide a source to support it. You cling to false claims made in the 1800's. You will find NO evidence of a dying and resurrected Deity prior to Christianity. The claim of such was added to these myths long after the fact.
You have been made the fool and not taken the time to verify your information.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Speak to your psychiatrist about this. You don't live in the real world.
Egyptian_lad wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a big lies in the book of dead, archaeologists put lot of lies and cheating over ancient history
The biggest lie ever was the mummification
There were no mummification in ancient egypt nor ancient egyptians recorded anything about mummification
Then whats these mummies in egypt??
Mummies were made by nature, No science behind it, Even some mummies were dead diseased by malaria and other illness.
The early archaeologists did run one of the biggest game over ancient egypt history, They replace the bones of kings and queens from coffins and put the mummies of anonymous guys instead to create fake legend
Mummies have been found world wide too, not only egypt
I run a research since years, when i be free. i will write my topic about the lie of mummification in ancient egypt with facts
They even hide large coffins of egyptian guys over 2 meter
cuz no mummies in egypt for guys about 2.3 meter, so they deliberately hid the large coffins

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm you changed your story. Actually I thought I would post the PMs you sent me flirting with me.

Including where you let it slip that you are also IQ score four.

Oops :)
Go ahead, many people thought you were a girl. At least I know you couldn't ignore me but you tried. Now what you are going to do is post using my name but I can't blame you. Hey so how's your wife? Oh wait, I should ask her professors instead of you.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

<quoted text>
There is no evidence prior to Christianity of a dying and resurrected Deity. This claim was inserted into these myths long after Christianity.
Next?
And there is no evidence after, either. Those claims* were there and made before Christainity. Like it or not, Jesus is just anothered bit of recycled mthyology.

Claims do not equal evidence.
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>And there is no evidence after, either. Those claims* were there and made before Christainity. Like it or not, Jesus is just anothered bit of recycled mthyology.

Claims do not equal evidence.
You keep wishing they were there before Christianity, snack shack!

I love schooling you fools!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

<quoted text>
.... but you haven't schooled anyone, and your denial does not change history.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

You have yet to provide any proof. Sorry your opinion does not trump our facts.
<quoted text>

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

<quoted text>
Your the one making the claim and fail to provide a source to support it. You cling to false claims made in the 1800's. You will find NO evidence of a dying and resurrected Deity prior to Christianity. The claim of such was added to these myths long after the fact.
You have been made the fool and not taken the time to verify your information.
Are you retarded?

Here is a transcript from the sumerian myth (note, I actually took this from a Christian apologist website, who was making the point that this story does not include crucifiction, only ressurection. So don't whine about the source).

"Inanna, the queen of heaven, sought to extend her power over the underworld, ruled by her sister, Ereshkigal. As in the Akkadian text, Inanna descends through seven gates, at each removing an article of clothing or royal regalia until, after passing through the seventh gate, she is naked and powerless. She is killed and her corpse hung on a hook. Through a strategem planned before her descent, she is revived, but she may not return above unless she can find a substitute to take her place. She re-ascends, accompanied by a force of demons who will return her to the land of the dead if she fails. After allowing two possible candidates to escape, she comes to Erech, where Dumuzi, the shepherd king who is her consort, appears to be rejoicing over her fate. She sets the demons on him, and after he escapes several times, he is captured, killed, and carried off to the underworld to replace Inanna." ("Dying and Rising Gods", volume 4, page 525-6, emphasis mine).

So, even though my claim was already sound, I have further reinforced it. Now, provide support for your ludicrous claims, and stop sniping and running. So far you have just dropped by to scream "I'm right!"

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
You have yet to provide any proof. Sorry your opinion does not trump our facts.
<quoted text>
Dude's getting obnoxious.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Horus 2500 years before Jesus. Do you understand english?
<quoted text>
It is Osiris not Horus. Horus was born to Isis and Osiris after she resurrected Osiris who was killed by Set. Jeez get it straight.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Horus born to the virgin Isis. Yes I as usual have it correct while you as usual.... ; Cough: no need to spike the football. Osiris has some interesting comparisons to Jesus as well.

That'll do half wit that'll do.:pats head;
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>It is Osiris not Horus. Horus was born to Isis and Osiris after she resurrected Osiris who was killed by Set. Jeez get it straight.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Now don't forget Horus who was announced by an angel? Born of a virgin, walked on water, baptized to God in the river and later the holy man who baptized him was beheaded, 12 followers, healed the sick, blind, lame, deaf, raised a man named Lazarus from the dead, and oh I could go on it's just the Jesus story from thousands of years earlier he died and three days later rose from the dead.
This is a common occurrence in gods of that region Jesus was nothing special just an also ran.
<quoted text>
...you must realize this history of Horus is the "work" of one man ...and..a history that's seems to have been debunked ...
2)While the story of Christ ..was written by witnesses ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Look I know in real life the wet brain causes you to stutter but you don't need to imitate that with all the unneeded punctuation.
Who says Christianity stopped adopting new ideas?
That's just wacky, even for you. Get back on the wagon so you can understand ok half wit?
<quoted text>
...In the spirit of fraternity ...I was trying to defend the "whole" of Christendom ....(but, Alas) many denomination..have turned from their Biblical values ..

...But, Catholicism ...has "not" ...(The Motherf**king Salt of the Earth ,since April 0033 A.D.)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I wouldn't exactly say christianity teaches that. That has become your "go to" message, but it is just one of many contradictory commands found in the bible. I would call it a teaching of jesus, not a teaching of christianity. At the time, it may well have been a radical teaching in his area, but still, many religions teach love. Buddhism, as you mentioned, is not really a religion in the traditional sense, but it is still a religion. A place of judgement (hell) is not a requirement for a religion (also, I find it troubling that to you personal responsibility is predicated upon avoiding eternal punishment - aren't there better reasons to be kind to your fellow man, like love, for instance).
....Okay..A teaching of Jesus to, love one another ...cool..I won't disagree with that ....because, I love you "timn17"...!

2) I think the existence of eternal damnation ...Is a pretty good cause celebre ...to avoid Sin and Inaction ..

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

You have proof or was written by one man? Provide the link or we know you lied.

The myth of Jesus was not written by witnesses it was written by Romans who were merely writing what Christians told them.

You would think they could have been a little original when making the Jesus myth and not just copied other god myths word for word.

How embarrassing!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...you must realize this history of Horus is the "work" of one man ...and..a history that's seems to have been debunked ...
2)While the story of Christ ..was written by witnesses ..

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Been drinking and servicing glory holes again I see. If you are scared of hell you need to worship Hercules and Zeus seeing as how that religion introduced hell to us.

Btw riverside redneck a Christian has said Catholics are not Christians at all because they have pagan rituals. You may need to set him straight.

After you sober up a bit.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Okay..A teaching of Jesus to, love one another ...cool..I won't disagree with that ....because, I love you "timn17"...!
2) I think the existence of eternal damnation ...Is a pretty good cause celebre ...to avoid Sin and Inaction ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Again ..If Christianity ,...just adopts "new" ideas....WHY HAVE THEY STOPPED...???(adopting new ideas)...for 2000 years ..you, post "now it's about control" ...hasn't it ,, always been bout' control ...???...I'm trying not to call you stupid ....(okay...I'm only human ..good heavens)..You are stupid ..congratulations on your victory ..
....."Givemeliberty" ....I was in "no" trying to demean your God given dignity ...God "adores" stupid people ...else...Why, make so many of them ..??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>You have proof or was written by one man? Provide the link or we know you lied.

The myth of Jesus was not written by witnesses it was written by Romans who were merely writing what Christians told them.

You would think they could have been a little original when making the Jesus myth and not just copied other god myths word for word.

How embarrassing!
Did you tell your wife this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Been drinking and servicing glory holes again I see. If you are scared of hell you need to worship Hercules and Zeus seeing as how that religion introduced hell to us.

Btw riverside redneck a Christian has said Catholics are not Christians at all because they have pagan rituals. You may need to set him straight.

After you sober up a bit.
I think your wife should set him straight, apparently she's good at that being catholic and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,921 - 5,940 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••