Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
5,861 - 5,880 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are just making yourself look stupid.
ps. You don't have to write stupidly to make yourself look stupid, we already know you are.
..So...What exactly are you saying..???..that, I'm not smart or something ..??

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Zero proof for a historical Jesus and far more proof for a historical Hercules.

Oh no bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a! Are you really trying the old, Satan knew what Jesus was going to do so he centuries before had other gods/Demi gods sons of God do the same thing?

More likely Hades wanted to discredit Hercules so he had people wrote the Jesus myth and then used his trickery to make Constantine create the feat Christian theocracy.

That actually does make a lot more sense doesn't it? Be honest it does.:)
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Yep..outside of the Bible ..(as it stands today) there is a dearth of historical evidence ..
A)..We can see first hand the humility of Christ...or...maybe, this is the work of the Devil ..??

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>You probably have wet brain from drinking to much. That would also explain your incoherent rambling and inability to understand facts.
I think you are talking about your Fed Ex wife. Give her some Booze and she does anything for a green card.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are just making yourself look stupid.

ps. You don't have to write stupidly to make yourself look stupid, we already know you are.
Oh great, Richard the retard has spoken.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Zero proof for a historical Jesus and far more proof for a historical Hercules.

Oh no bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a! Are you really trying the old, Satan knew what Jesus was going to do so he centuries before had other gods/Demi gods sons of God do the same thing?

More likely Hades wanted to discredit Hercules so he had people wrote the Jesus myth and then used his trickery to make Constantine create the feat Christian theocracy.

So how do you explain this to your Catholic wife? I mean when she goes topless, you probably say, there is a God! There is a God!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Zero proof for a historical Jesus and far more proof for a historical Hercules.
<quoted text>
..I can not tell a lie ...reading your post "actually" made me dumber...

..well, You can not say "zero historical proof"...I have that Joseph historian ...

Jesus, wished to teach us humility ...maybe, He feels one corroborating story is enough ...(plus, with mankind constant profanity )...Jesus is mentioned often enough ..what say you..?

Your Byzantine Empire "myth"..I found unsubstantiated ..(I suspect, you already know this ..)

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great, Richard the retard has spoken.
..I've heard "they" don't like being called that ..."Richardfs" prefers ,We address him as "intellectually handicapped"...

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

And as predicted out comes number four's sock puppet EW.

I guess wet brain has really messed that loser up.

:shrugs:

Anyways what with their being far more historical proof for Hercules who did the same miracles of Jesus centuries earlier it makes you smile that Christians of all people will close their eyes, stuff their fingers in their ears screaming no! I don't accept the data! Josephus and Tacitus must have been lying with Hercules! But but uh uh er er they told the truth about Jesus!

:))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I've heard "they" don't like being called that ..."Richardfs" prefers ,We address him as "intellectually handicapped"...
Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:

Anyways what with their being far more historical proof for Hercules who did the same miracles of Jesus centuries earlier it makes you smile that Christians of all people will close their eyes, stuff their fingers in their ears screaming no! I don't accept the data! Josephus and Tacitus must have been lying with Hercules! But but uh uh er er they told the truth about Jesus!

The loser is the one that goes to the Internet to order a wife by mail. The loser is the one who makes competitions on his own and claims victory. The loser is the one that makes fun of religion yet his own wife is a Catholic. The loser is the one who makes false IQ competitions and is afraid to give to charity. That loser is you. Any question momma's boy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:

Oh and now he predicts too! Lol!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
...It hurts ,when you describe me as a "sock puppet"...A more apt description is "Educated What"..is the Jedi Master .....and, I'm his Padawan ...!!

Actually , I was looking at ways of defending Saint Paul (from "MUQ")...and, the Catholic scholars did mention "something" about ancient Egyptians having certain things right ...I will have to delve into thing ,later ..It's like 20 whole pages ....

so..until then ...Congratulations on your Victory...yea..!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...It hurts ,when you describe me as a "sock puppet"...A more apt description is "Educated What"..is the Jedi Master .....and, I'm his Padawan ...!!

Actually , I was looking at ways of defending Saint Paul (from "MUQ")...and, the Catholic scholars did mention "something" about ancient Egyptians having certain things right ...I will have to delve into thing ,later ..It's like 20 whole pages ....

Oh great, another self made plaque for Givethemliberty.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Your wet brain shines through regardless of what screen name you use.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...It hurts ,when you describe me as a "sock puppet"...A more apt description is "Educated What"..is the Jedi Master .....and, I'm his Padawan ...!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Yes pretty much zero historical evidence. The historian Joseph? I think you mean Josephus? And again the passage in his book is a Christian forgery added in much later copies.

But since you like Josephus I think you meant to say, we must note he never mentions Nazareth even though he maps out the entire region and he also mentions Hercules several times as did Tacitus. Yes both of these apologetic favorites provide much more proof for Hercules than they do for Jesus Christ and that's accepting the forged passages about Jesus :)

Your humility example is what's known as projecting how you want to see something when the facts clearly are against you.

Explain what myth you find unsubstantiated? Show your work. Sorry but apologetic websites usually like to ignore that there is more proof for Hercules than Jesus.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I can not tell a lie ...reading your post "actually" made me dumber...
..well, You can not say "zero historical proof"...I have that Joseph historian ...
Jesus, wished to teach us humility ...maybe, He feels one corroborating story is enough ...(plus, with mankind constant profanity )...Jesus is mentioned often enough ..what say you..?
Your Byzantine Empire "myth"..I found unsubstantiated ..(I suspect, you already know this ..)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Why would anyone waste their time defending Paul?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...
Actually , I was looking at ways of defending Saint Paul (from "MUQ")...and, the Catholic scholars did mention "something" about ancient Egyptians having most things right ..!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Why would anyone waste their time defending Paul?
<quoted text>
..So, When I go to Heaven, my golden crown ..will be as big a f**king "lazy boy recliner"...!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Your wet brain shines through regardless of what screen name you use.
<quoted text>
..Sure, alcohol kills brain cells...but, only the weak ones ..!!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes pretty much zero historical evidence. The historian Joseph? I think you mean Josephus? And again the passage in his book is a Christian forgery added in much later copies.
But since you like Josephus I think you meant to say, we must note he never mentions Nazareth even though he maps out the entire region and he also mentions Hercules several times as did Tacitus. Yes both of these apologetic favorites provide much more proof for Hercules than they do for Jesus Christ and that's accepting the forged passages about Jesus :)
Your humility example is what's known as projecting how you want to see something when the facts clearly are against you.
Explain what myth you find unsubstantiated? Show your work. Sorry but apologetic websites usually like to ignore that there is more proof for Hercules than Jesus.
<quoted text>
...This is only ,the last query...)..Constantine's armies were pagan soldiers ...(notoriously difficult to convert)..These men would never fight to spread Christianity ...Amen..
2)Where are the Saint Constantine "medals" or churches ..???..(you claim Christians would rather bury their violent past..)yet, the Old Testament should be "R" rated ..we never deny the Crusades ,Inquisitions ,wars against heresies and Saints such as St. Joan of Arc..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great, another self made plaque for Givethemliberty.
..he "needs" constant reassurance ...the poor soul..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min ChristineM 224,614
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 44 min ChristineM 843
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 4 hr CunningLinguist 29
Our world came from nothing? 4 hr NightSerf 258
Atheists, give up your lost religion and seek t... (Nov '13) 6 hr CunningLinguist 229
Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 7 hr CunningLinguist 70,963
Introducing The Universal Religion 13 hr Patrick 737
•••
•••