Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6012 Nov 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
And as predicted out comes number four's sock puppet EW.

I guess wet brain has really messed that loser up.

:shrugs:

Anyways what with their being far more historical proof for Hercules who did the same miracles of Jesus centuries earlier it makes you smile that Christians of all people will close their eyes, stuff their fingers in their ears screaming no! I don't accept the data! Josephus and Tacitus must have been lying with Hercules! But but uh uh er er they told the truth about Jesus!

:))
The loser is the one that goes to the Internet to order a wife by mail. The loser is the one who makes competitions on his own and claims victory. The loser is the one that makes fun of religion yet his own wife is a Catholic. The loser is the one who makes false IQ competitions and is afraid to give to charity. That loser is you. Any question momma's boy?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6013 Nov 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
And as predicted out comes number four's sock puppet EW.

I guess wet brain has really messed that loser up.

:shrugs:

Anyways what with their being far more historical proof for Hercules who did the same miracles of Jesus centuries earlier it makes you smile that Christians of all people will close their eyes, stuff their fingers in their ears screaming no! I don't accept the data! Josephus and Tacitus must have been lying with Hercules! But but uh uh er er they told the truth about Jesus!

:))
Oh and now he predicts too! Lol!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6014 Nov 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
And as predicted out comes number four's sock puppet EW.
I guess wet brain has really messed that loser up.
:shrugs:
Anyways what with their being far more historical proof for Hercules who did the same miracles of Jesus centuries earlier it makes you smile that Christians of all people will close their eyes, stuff their fingers in their ears screaming no! I don't accept the data! Josephus and Tacitus must have been lying with Hercules! But but uh uh er er they told the truth about Jesus!
:))
...It hurts ,when you describe me as a "sock puppet"...A more apt description is "Educated What"..is the Jedi Master .....and, I'm his Padawan ...!!

Actually , I was looking at ways of defending Saint Paul (from "MUQ")...and, the Catholic scholars did mention "something" about ancient Egyptians having certain things right ...I will have to delve into thing ,later ..It's like 20 whole pages ....

so..until then ...Congratulations on your Victory...yea..!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6015 Nov 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...It hurts ,when you describe me as a "sock puppet"...A more apt description is "Educated What"..is the Jedi Master .....and, I'm his Padawan ...!!

Actually , I was looking at ways of defending Saint Paul (from "MUQ")...and, the Catholic scholars did mention "something" about ancient Egyptians having certain things right ...I will have to delve into thing ,later ..It's like 20 whole pages ....

so..until then ...Congratulations on your Victory...yea..!!
Oh great, another self made plaque for Givethemliberty.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#6016 Nov 11, 2012
Your wet brain shines through regardless of what screen name you use.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...It hurts ,when you describe me as a "sock puppet"...A more apt description is "Educated What"..is the Jedi Master .....and, I'm his Padawan ...!!
Actually , I was looking at ways of defending Saint Paul (from "MUQ")...and, the Catholic scholars did mention "something" about ancient Egyptians having certain things right ...I will have to delve into thing ,later ..It's like 20 whole pages ....
so..until then ...Congratulations on your Victory...yea..!!

Since: Mar 11

United States

#6017 Nov 11, 2012
Yes pretty much zero historical evidence. The historian Joseph? I think you mean Josephus? And again the passage in his book is a Christian forgery added in much later copies.

But since you like Josephus I think you meant to say, we must note he never mentions Nazareth even though he maps out the entire region and he also mentions Hercules several times as did Tacitus. Yes both of these apologetic favorites provide much more proof for Hercules than they do for Jesus Christ and that's accepting the forged passages about Jesus :)

Your humility example is what's known as projecting how you want to see something when the facts clearly are against you.

Explain what myth you find unsubstantiated? Show your work. Sorry but apologetic websites usually like to ignore that there is more proof for Hercules than Jesus.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..I can not tell a lie ...reading your post "actually" made me dumber...
..well, You can not say "zero historical proof"...I have that Joseph historian ...
Jesus, wished to teach us humility ...maybe, He feels one corroborating story is enough ...(plus, with mankind constant profanity )...Jesus is mentioned often enough ..what say you..?
Your Byzantine Empire "myth"..I found unsubstantiated ..(I suspect, you already know this ..)

Since: Mar 11

United States

#6018 Nov 11, 2012
Why would anyone waste their time defending Paul?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...
Actually , I was looking at ways of defending Saint Paul (from "MUQ")...and, the Catholic scholars did mention "something" about ancient Egyptians having most things right ..!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6019 Nov 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Why would anyone waste their time defending Paul?
<quoted text>
..So, When I go to Heaven, my golden crown ..will be as big a f**king "lazy boy recliner"...!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6020 Nov 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Your wet brain shines through regardless of what screen name you use.
<quoted text>
..Sure, alcohol kills brain cells...but, only the weak ones ..!!!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6021 Nov 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes pretty much zero historical evidence. The historian Joseph? I think you mean Josephus? And again the passage in his book is a Christian forgery added in much later copies.
But since you like Josephus I think you meant to say, we must note he never mentions Nazareth even though he maps out the entire region and he also mentions Hercules several times as did Tacitus. Yes both of these apologetic favorites provide much more proof for Hercules than they do for Jesus Christ and that's accepting the forged passages about Jesus :)
Your humility example is what's known as projecting how you want to see something when the facts clearly are against you.
Explain what myth you find unsubstantiated? Show your work. Sorry but apologetic websites usually like to ignore that there is more proof for Hercules than Jesus.
<quoted text>
...This is only ,the last query...)..Constantine's armies were pagan soldiers ...(notoriously difficult to convert)..These men would never fight to spread Christianity ...Amen..
2)Where are the Saint Constantine "medals" or churches ..???..(you claim Christians would rather bury their violent past..)yet, the Old Testament should be "R" rated ..we never deny the Crusades ,Inquisitions ,wars against heresies and Saints such as St. Joan of Arc..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6022 Nov 12, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great, another self made plaque for Givethemliberty.
..he "needs" constant reassurance ...the poor soul..

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#6023 Nov 12, 2012
Sheesh wet brain has made you into this blithering idiot. Ok once again beasue repetition is required for the Low IQ such as yourself.

1:( which you forgot to place a number, Sigh ) They were well paid soldiers following orders, you kow what soldiers do? In the US military we have Muslims who fly to the middle east and shoot other Muslims. Is this so hard for you to put together?
2:
http://stconstantine.com/
And
http://www.stsconstantinehelen.com/
And
http://stconstantinecathedral.org/
And
http://stsconstantine.com/
AND
http://saintsconstantineandelena.org/
AND!
http://www.schgoc.hi.goarch.org/
And a whole slew of CHristian Constantine Medals

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images...

Yawn this is getting boring because it's so easy factually destroying you.

BTW many Christians do move away from the OT.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...This is only ,the last query...)..Constantine's armies were pagan soldiers ...(notoriously difficult to convert)..These men would never fight to spread Christianity ...Amen..
2)Where are the Saint Constantine "medals" or churches ..???..(you claim Christians would rather bury their violent past..)yet, the Old Testament should be "R" rated ..we never deny the Crusades ,Inquisitions ,wars against heresies and Saints such as St. Joan of Arc..

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6024 Nov 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh wet brain has made you into this blithering idiot. Ok once again beasue repetition is required for the Low IQ such as yourself.

1:( which you forgot to place a number, Sigh ) They were well paid soldiers following orders, you kow what soldiers do? In the US military we have Muslims who fly to the middle east and shoot other Muslims. Is this so hard for you to put together?
2:
http://stconstantine.com/
And
http://www.stsconstantinehelen.com/
And
http://stconstantinecathedral.org/
And
http://stsconstantine.com/
AND
http://saintsconstantineandelena.org/
AND!
http://www.schgoc.hi.goarch.org/
And a whole slew of CHristian Constantine Medals

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images...

Yawn this is getting boring because it's so easy factually destroying you.

BTW many Christians do move away from the OT.
Givethemliberty has no life.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6025 Nov 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Sheesh wet brain has made you into this blithering idiot. Ok once again beasue repetition is required for the Low IQ such as yourself.
1:( which you forgot to place a number, Sigh ) They were well paid soldiers following orders, you kow what soldiers do? In the US military we have Muslims who fly to the middle east and shoot other Muslims. Is this so hard for you to put together?
2:
http://stconstantine.com/
And
http://www.stsconstantinehelen.com/
And
http://stconstantinecathedral.org/
And
http://stsconstantine.com/
AND
http://saintsconstantineandelena.org/
AND!
http://www.schgoc.hi.goarch.org/
And a whole slew of CHristian Constantine Medals
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images...
Yawn this is getting boring because it's so easy factually destroying you.
BTW many Christians do move away from the OT.
<quoted text>
..Those f**king Greek Orthodox ...!!..and, to think Pope Benedict 16 ..is ,trying for unification ....it turns my stomach..!!!
2)We aren't fighting Islam ..we are after the terror groups ..would German Jews (in the military)..obey the Fuehrer ?

I do appreciate your links ..(I'd pinch your chubby little cheeks ..if I could..=))

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6026 Nov 12, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>. Additionally, there are many aspects of christianity that are clearly lifted straight from earlier pagan religions. If you deny this - then the only other option is that early chrisitans somehow independently created rituals and lore almost exactly the same as existing pagan practices.
...Mr."timn17" and "Givemeliberty"...wh o is my better in every field ..( I have to tell him that..it's his self-esteem)

Let us grant ,once and for all, that God's intercourse with his creatures is not confined to the Old and New Covenants ,and that Christianity includes many doctrines accessible to the unaided human reason ..such as..baptism..Sin..Priesthood.. sacrifice ..

But, Christianity is unique in it gravity ,directness ,consistency ..
and,Christianity is different in where Christ commands that we should love "all" men (including "Mikko")..and, that all men share equality ...(No chosen races in this gig ..!!)

Since: Mar 11

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#6027 Nov 12, 2012
You asked for churches and medals, I proved they exist and I could have given dozens of more examples but you were already factually crushed.

Your Islam comment must result from your wet brain syndrome. Yes German soldiers obeyed Hitler just as roman soldiers obeyed Constantine.

Following orders is what soldiers do. Not to mention Christianity was so close to the religion of the Greek gods anyways many probably had to squint to tell the difference.

Checkmate.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Those f**king Greek Orthodox ...!!..and, to think Pope Benedict 16 ..is ,trying for unification ....it turns my stomach..!!!
2)We aren't fighting Islam ..we are after the terror groups ..would German Jews (in the military)..obey the Fuehrer ?
I do appreciate your links ..(I'd pinch your chubby little cheeks ..if I could..=))

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6028 Nov 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
You asked for churches and medals, I proved they exist and I could have given dozens of more examples but you were already factually crushed.
Your Islam comment must result from your wet brain syndrome. Yes German soldiers obeyed Hitler just as roman soldiers obeyed Constantine.
Following orders is what soldiers do. Not to mention Christianity was so close to the religion of the Greek gods anyways many probably had to squint to tell the difference.
Checkmate.
<quoted text>
1) I doth protest.!!..How could I know what going on in Eastern Europe ....I'm not allowed to even cross the street by myself ....(this one you can have..Dry- Brain)
2)Ah..very clever ..you omitted the "jewish adjective" in Hitlers Wehrmacht ..just, so you could answer me in the positive ...anything to win ..eh..??..Lance Armstrong Jr ..?
3)If they were so married ...Why.??..The edict of Milan ..

Since: Mar 11

Portage, MI

#6029 Nov 13, 2012
I see you have been hitting the bottle again. Regardless my facts stand as 100% accurate and even through the wet brain syndrome and low IQ you know it.

Now that has been settled let's move on. When creating the Jesus myth it was important to incorporate stars into the mythology. This is because ancient people especially worshippers of the Greek gods believed the stars had magical powers and were used by Zeus and the other gods to communicate with them. When you read the classic tales of the Olympian gods, which predate the christian myth by centuries, you can't go a few pages it seems without reading how the alignment of the stars means this or movement of a star signals the coming of a god or action by the gods usually Zeus.

So in the Jesus myth instead of Zeus using a star to signify something important Yahweh sends a star to guide the sheep kissers. The sheep kissers are told to inform Herod of where the baby is but are later warned by an angel to not do this. A common plot device in the Olympic and other Greek gods tales.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>1) I doth protest.!!..How could I know what going on in Eastern Europe ....I'm not allowed to even cross the street by myself ....(this one you can have..Dry- Brain)
2)Ah..very clever ..you omitted the "jewish adjective" in Hitlers Wehrmacht ..just, so you could answer me in the positive ...anything to win ..eh..??..Lance Armstrong Jr ..?
3)If they were so married ...Why.??..The edict of Milan ..

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6030 Nov 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have been hitting the bottle again. Regardless my facts stand as 100% accurate and even through the wet brain syndrome and low IQ you know it.

Now that has been settled let's move on. When creating the Jesus myth it was important to incorporate stars into the mythology. This is because ancient people especially worshippers of the Greek gods believed the stars had magical powers and were used by Zeus and the other gods to communicate with them. When you read the classic tales of the Olympian gods, which predate the christian myth by centuries, you can't go a few pages it seems without reading how the alignment of the stars means this or movement of a star signals the coming of a god or action by the gods usually Zeus.

So in the Jesus myth instead of Zeus using a star to signify something important Yahweh sends a star to guide the sheep kissers. The sheep kissers are told to inform Herod of where the baby is but are later warned by an angel to not do this. A common plot device in the Olympic and other Greek gods tales.
No wonder Givethemliberty's wife looks elsewhere for sex.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#6031 Nov 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
I see you have been hitting the bottle again. Regardless my facts stand as 100% accurate and even through the wet brain syndrome and low IQ you know it.
Now that has been settled let's move on. When creating the Jesus myth it was important to incorporate stars into the mythology. This is because ancient people especially worshippers of the Greek gods believed the stars had magical powers and were used by Zeus and the other gods to communicate with them. When you read the classic tales of the Olympian gods, which predate the christian myth by centuries, you can't go a few pages it seems without reading how the alignment of the stars means this or movement of a star signals the coming of a god or action by the gods usually Zeus.
So in the Jesus myth instead of Zeus using a star to signify something important Yahweh sends a star to guide the sheep kissers. The sheep kissers are told to inform Herod of where the baby is but are later warned by an angel to not do this. A common plot device in the Olympic and other Greek gods tales.
<quoted text>
...You "don't" have facts ...and, your subterfuge "proves" ..I intimidate you...or...you have no integrity ...(I lean towards, you have zero integrity )..(have you been accused of this ....before..??..that's a good sign.)..
2)The ancients believed a King was foretold in the heavens ..Sumerian, Egyptian ,Oriental ,...(others)..I guess they "may" have been on to something ....
2a)..Bible claims ...Wise Men ..witnessed this ..and made the journey ..from the East .amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Chimney1 48,552
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 24 min Rings9780 21,867
Athetists' best bet is that there is a God. 1 hr JustASkeptic 17
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 7 hr Into The Night 23,503
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 hr New Age Spiritual... 258,040
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
Why you need to make sure you are saved before ... Dec 2 Scaritual 14
More from around the web