Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 282)

Showing posts 5,621 - 5,640 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't he really just one of the god's little helpers?
...OHH...!..You're adorable ..!!..but, you have Santa Claus...confused with the Creator of Heaven and Earth ..

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Hades/Satan is always causing problems for Zeus/Yahweh and the people on earth. That's why Zeus/Yahweh sent his son Perseus/Jesus to be born of a virgin and fight against a seven headed dragon the hydra/satan and save all of humanity so we can go to mount Olympus/heaven.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Satan only wishes to harm mankind ...because, He can not hurt God directly ..
2)The Prince of lies is that dude that "keys" your car ..because , he fears a direct confrontation ..

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Plus wasn't it amazing how Horus/Perseus/Hercules/Mithras /Apollonius/ Dionysus/Jesus raised people from the dead? Miracles!

Jesus was so original lmfao!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Hades/Satan is always causing problems for Zeus/Yahweh and the people on earth. That's why Zeus/Yahweh sent his son Perseus/Jesus to be born of a virgin and fight against a seven headed dragon the hydra/satan and save all of humanity so we can go to mount Olympus/heaven.
<quoted text>
well I assert/agree/support that you are grasping/desperate/longing/in need of someone /somebody/another to offer/give/bestow...you a victory/win/triumph not now/today/present you failure/defeated/loser....I'm not feeling magnanimous...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Jesus was so original
.....amen..

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Zeus hears your prayers. Hey don't you think the NT writers should have made Jesus' story just a tiny bit different than all the Greek and Egyptian gods he was stolen from? Rather embarrassing how much they stole from the Greek gods.

Good grief Hell aka Hades Tartarus Sheol a burning place of torment ruled by the rival enemy of God all stolen word for word from the Greek gods. The NT writers couldn't even come up with their own names for it!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....amen..

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

The NT would be like today if a writer pitched a movie like this.
Ok so I got this great script for a novel and movie called moon wars! The hero Luke Sprywalker learns to use this mystic energy called the eternal force to do amazing supernatural feats. He uses a laser sword called a bright saber and goes along with a freelance pilot named Hon Soloed aboard the millennium eagle to save princess Leah from the evil Darth Vadster who is on board the planet destroying death moon battle station!

Wait wait why are you guys looking at me like that? It's a totally unique script! What? Star Wars? Oh please they are nothing alike! For one I am not George Lucas ok? And also Hon has a 7 foot tall Pookie named Chewstacka who uses his hanmer as a weapon whereas in star wars the wookie used a bowcaster crossbow weapon so it's certainly not a rip off of previous work!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Zeus hears your prayers. Hey don't you think the NT writers should have made Jesus' story just a tiny bit different than all the Greek and Egyptian gods he was stolen from? Rather embarrassing how much they stole from the Greek gods.
Good grief Hell aka Hades Tartarus Sheol a burning place of torment ruled by the rival enemy of God all stolen word for word from the Greek gods. The NT writers couldn't even come up with their own names for it!
<quoted text>
...That mankind has been religious ...from our inception , this only strengthens my position...at our core mankind is spiritual...the atheist is abnormality....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
The NT would be like today if a writer pitched a movie like this.
Ok so I got this great script for a novel and movie called moon wars! The hero Luke Sprywalker learns to use this mystic energy called the eternal force to do amazing supernatural feats. He uses a laser sword called a bright saber and goes along with a freelance pilot named Hon Soloed aboard the millennium eagle to save princess Leah from the evil Darth Vadster who is on board the planet destroying death moon battle station!
Wait wait why are you guys looking at me like that? It's a totally unique script! What? Star Wars? Oh please they are nothing alike! For one I am not George Lucas ok? And also Hon has a 7 foot tall Pookie named Chewstacka who uses his hanmer as a weapon whereas in star wars the wookie used a bowcaster crossbow weapon so it's certainly not a rip off of previous work!
okay...good point...you don't like christianity....
2) YOU'RE LIKE THE FEMALE DARTH VADER....!!!!!

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Lmfao! Desperately trying to change the subject I see. Once again I will graciously accept your surrender.

Actually no religion and or record of Humans worshipping gods only goes back about 25000 years or so. Care to lose errr I mean try again?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...That mankind has been religious ...from our inception , this only strengthens my position...at our core mankind is spiritual...the atheist is abnormality....

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Meltdown much? I don't hate Christianity it's just a remake of the Ancient Greek gods religion with a dash of Jew thrown in.

You think I am a female? Wow your IQ sinks with each post.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>okay...good point...you don't like christianity....
2) YOU'RE LIKE THE FEMALE DARTH VADER....!!!!!

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Ok let's rate which Greek god did it better!

Jesus walks on water just as a magic trick for followers the unwashed masses.

Hercules walks on water to get to a sinking ship and single handed lot picks up each fisherman and walks back across the water to drop him safely on the beach. One fisherman as Hercules is carrying him to safety drops a coin where Hercules is walking and is astonished to see the coin sink proving it was a real miracle from the God and creator Zeus. After saving the lives of these fishermen they and the huge crowd who watched the miracle quickly ran into the city telling all about how Hercules their savior had saved them from certain death. Later the people sang songs of praise as the son of God Hercules walked through the city.

Hmmmm Jesus for no reason except to show off to a small group of believers takes a few steps on water. Hercules to save the lives of dozens makes several trips back and forth across the water with hundreds watching. Hercules also did this centuries before Jesus mind you. Judges?

Bang Jesus loses badly!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Lmfao! Desperately trying to change the subject I see. Once again I will graciously accept your surrender.

Actually no religion and or record of Humans worshipping gods only goes back about 25000 years or so. Care to lose errr I mean try again?
Another victory party is being planned.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>
1) no..
2)"devils weed" usually means marijuana ..(a controlled substance)..dickless...
2a) You suggested that Satan can create...I merely wished to disabuse you from this notion ..
3)I hope I answered your question to your satisfaction..
Was it made by Jehovah? Did Jehovah create something bad? Devil's weed created by Jehovah would mean Jevohah is your devil?
Dickless? Are you attempting to say something here?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Lmfao! Desperately trying to change the subject I see. Once again I will graciously accept your surrender.
<quoted text>
....Oh my goodness...your gender has been revealed...Miss..no wonder ,I find your posts so repulsive ...I think to myself "What kind of man writes like this...?"
2) I surrender ...(I am a gentleman)..bravo..!!
3)Yes, it does appear Hercules walked on water ..or..walked into the sea....I only did a cursory search ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Was it made by Jehovah? Did Jehovah create something bad? Devil's weed created by Jehovah would mean Jevohah is your devil?
Dickless? Are you attempting to say something here?
Hey wait a minute ....I'M THE VICTIM...!!!..dickless in "no way" demeans your womanhood ....but, now you have made "me" look immature ...you should be ashamed ..!!!!
2)Cannabis is neither good nor ill ,
3)..jehovah..I read ,was a mistranslation ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Meltdown much? I don't hate Christianity it's just a remake of the Ancient Greek gods religion with a dash of Jew thrown in.
You think I am a female? Wow your IQ sinks with each post.
<quoted text>
..Not only a female ..but, a filipino female ...this does explain why you would pull the race card ...please forgive "Educated What" he had no way of knowing ...you were writing under false pretense ..

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

If you think I am a female why not suck on what I have in my underwear! I have little doubt in my mind my Johnson is bigger than anyone in your family you ignorant racist. But go ahead and suck him off and gulp some man chowder you'll love it!

Your attempts to redirect a conversation is funny. You always do this when you are losing LMFAO!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Oh my goodness...your gender has been revealed...Miss..no wonder ,I find your posts so repulsive ...I think to myself "What kind of man writes like this...?"
2) I surrender ...(I am a gentleman)..bravo..!!
3)Yes, it does appear Hercules walked on water ..or..walked into the sea....I only did a cursory search ...

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Forgive your other screen name racist? Wow you are obviously in full desperation mode now. My wife is indeed a Filipina, where I have a larger trouser johnson than anyone in your family. A higher IQ as well but I don't needd to spike the football.

So we see Hercules walked on water centuries before Jesus and not just a few steps but several trips.

Sorry Jesus Hercules wins.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Not only a female ..but, a filipino female ...this does explain why you would pull the race card ...please forgive "Educated What" he had no way of knowing ...you were writing under false pretense ..

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Forgive your other screen name racist? Wow you are obviously in full desperation mode now. My wife is indeed a Filipina, where I have a larger trouser johnson than anyone in your family. A higher IQ as well but I don't needd to spike the football.

So we see Hercules walked on water centuries before Jesus and not just a few steps but several trips.

Sorry Jesus Hercules wins.
Like you measured. Maybe you are talking about your prison time romance and that guy that played butt darts with you. Bwahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,621 - 5,640 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 41 min MUQ1 21,327
Why do i deserve no respect. 1 hr Carchar king 1
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Carchar king 19
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Lab28 222,983
Introducing The Universal Religion 11 hr NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 17 hr ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 21 hr Buck Crick 324
•••
•••