Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 281)

Showing posts 5,601 - 5,620 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

..."Karl44"...and the lovely "timn17"....

...To put it crudely, we should wager that God exists ,because it is the **best bet**......Blaise Pascal..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Use English next time ok? What did you think of Jesus showing up as a dog's @zz? Is it a miracle??
<quoted text>
....I don't believe in any miracle...unless I can "touch" it with my own hands..!!!...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>...okay..I will look in to it ...and, if I still disagree with your assertion ..I'm going to take your little battle axe ...and, bust it over my knee..
you cannot have mine
you must earn your own

when you mature, you will have your opportunity

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....I don't believe in any miracle...unless I can "touch" it with my own hands..!!!...
How's that delusion working for you, fool?

Since: Mar 11

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Now I know how a special Ed teacher must feel. This makes me wonder if I was this stupid when I was a Christian? I certainly hope not but I progressed past this one way or the other.

1: You mentioned a church named in his honor. And yet again he himself never converted just forced it on the masses to consolidate power. Most Christian churches aren't going to take the time and effort to make such things to a non Christian Right? Regardless this is a non sequitur.
2: Starting with Constantine and his was quite successful you are a product of that success.
3: There were no Christian armies there really wasn't that many Christians. I know you lack the IQ to understand but once again let's give it a try. Constantine to consolidate power decides to make a religion that combines elements of the Greek gods along with the Jewish faith the official state religion. All soldiers wake up to find they are now Christian like it or not. Also they are charged to announce this throughout the kingdom and destroy/convert temples to Hercules, Perseus, Zeus, Hera and others to Christian house of worship. People either went along with it or faced imprisonment if lucky and the sword if not so lucky. They did make attempts to sugar coat the transition for the worshippers of the Greek gods combining outright greek gods rituals and goodies into the Christian faith. But for a common man to keep any of the holy writings about the Greek gods was punishable by death. We are lucky to have what little we do now as the majority was destroyed or renamed to Christian entities.

For example the earliest artwork of Jesus shows him as a young beard free man. That wasn't the image that took well to the worshippers of he Greek gods so they literally took the well known look of Apollo and said Oh hey this is Apollo Christ errr Jesus Christ! Lmfao!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...See the difference betwixt you and I ...I actually read the history..
1) I say again ...Where are the St.Constantine churches...or medals and charms ...Where are his name sakes ..???
2)silly billy...No one denies that Christians have (at times)tried to forcibly convert others ...these are usually abject failures ..i.e..the crusades ,Taiping rebellion..
3)You are ignorant ..if you are suggesting ..(at the time of Constantine)..Christian armies could ever defeat the Pagan military machines ...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that delusion working for you, fool?
...honestly....not so good...high I.Q. man..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Now I know how a special Ed teacher must feel. This makes me wonder if I was this stupid when I was a Christian? I certainly hope not but I progressed past this one way or the other.
1: You mentioned a church named in his honor. And yet again he himself never converted just forced it on the masses to consolidate power. Most Christian churches aren't going to take the time and effort to make such things to a non Christian Right? Regardless this is a non sequitur.
2: Starting with Constantine and his was quite successful you are a product of that success.
3: There were no Christian armies there really wasn't that many Christians. I know you lack the IQ to understand but once again let's give it a try. Constantine to consolidate power decides to make a religion that combines elements of the Greek gods along with the Jewish faith the official state religion. All soldiers wake up to find they are now Christian like it or not. Also they are charged to announce this throughout the kingdom and destroy/convert temples to Hercules, Perseus, Zeus, Hera and others to Christian house of worship. People either went along with it or faced imprisonment if lucky and the sword if not so lucky. They did make attempts to sugar coat the transition for the worshippers of the Greek gods combining outright greek gods rituals and goodies into the Christian faith. But for a common man to keep any of the holy writings about the Greek gods was punishable by death. We are lucky to have what little we do now as the majority was destroyed or renamed to Christian entities.
For example the earliest artwork of Jesus shows him as a young beard free man. That wasn't the image that took well to the worshippers of he Greek gods so they literally took the well known look of Apollo and said Oh hey this is Apollo Christ errr Jesus Christ! Lmfao!
<quoted text>
...I guess I'm just way too stupid to understand anything ....everything you wrote (except the last) is poop..
1) He had a vision telling him , his armies would become invincible ,if they painted a cross on their shields.
1a)..Invincible Army...He is a Pagan ..life is good ..why, convert others ?
1b)..Pagans are notoriously loyal to their gods...you would have me believe ..that they just rolled over ..and, risked the wraith of their own gods ..absurd ..
2)The Byzantine had beautiful statuary ...of the Greek gods ..early Christians didn't have the heart to destroy them ...and, since the Greek gods don't really exist anyway....why not just rename them ..Hera to Mary..Apollo to Jesus...this is well documented..
3)From a catholic encyclopedia..Constantine did "not" endeavour to spread christianity...from my web search "Did Constantine spread christianity with the sword?"....that was inconclusive ..."yes" and "no" ...Some people really believe he did....But, I would rather stick to something reputable ..
4)..So ,for brevity sake....Wow "Givemeliberty" I don't know how you manage to whip my little white ass at every turn ..!!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..ahhh...but, you are suggesting that these two (or more) diametrically opposed institutions ...would trust each other...
2)...May I suggest ...you were smoking the devils weed ...at the time ...eh..
Satan is a creator, too? Or, is he really >> the << creator?

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Satan is a creator, too? Or, is he really >> the << creator?
....seriously..???..."Rea son Personified"..seriously.. .???

2)The opposite of God ...is not the devil...God is incomparable ..!
2a)The opposite of the Devil ...would be Saint Michael the Arch Angel...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....seriously..???... "Reason Personified"..seriously.. .???
Failed Creationist liar desperately trying to lie to intelligent atheists who have already proven him wrong.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

number four wrote:
Did I say, or in any way imply that an opposite to anything was in play here?

Do you or do you not wish to rescind your previous statement, where-in you did give the devil credit for a plant?

Speak up? How are we to know which part of which myth, you pretend to pay lip service to , unless we ask?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

If satan punishes bad people, doesn't that make him a good guy?

1001 questions for people who lie about god being real...

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

number four wrote:
One more quick question, based on your earlier statement, we should expect the Saint Michael the Arch Angel, to rule his own heaven? How will that work out, with him, being a direct opposite of the ruler of hell?

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
Isn't he really just one of the god's little helpers?

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Much as Hades rules Hell and Zeus ruled the heavens, Michael will rules his small part of mount Olympus err heaven. Sorry with all the similarities between Christianity and the Greek gods it's easy to get them mixed up.
<quoted text>One more quick question, based on your earlier statement, we should expect the Saint Michael the Arch Angel, to rule his own heaven? How will that work out, with him, being a direct opposite of the ruler of hell?

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
Yeah and he's obeying God's will which makes him Oh-so-much better than us!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Failed Creationist liar desperately trying to lie to intelligent atheists who have already proven him wrong.
...I'm trying to lie ....to "allegedly" intelligent atheists....the jury is still out..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

<quoted text>Did I say, or in any way imply that an opposite to anything was in play here?
Do you or do you not wish to rescind your previous statement, where-in you did give the devil credit for a plant?
Speak up? How are we to know which part of which myth, you pretend to pay lip service to , unless we ask?
1) no..
2)"devils weed" usually means marijuana ..(a controlled substance)..dickless...
2a) You suggested that Satan can create...I merely wished to disabuse you from this notion ..
3)I hope I answered your question to your satisfaction..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
Satan only wishes to harm mankind ...because, He can not hurt God directly ..
2)The Prince of lies is that dude that "keys" your car ..because , he fears a direct confrontation ..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

<quoted text>One more quick question, based on your earlier statement, we should expect the Saint Michael the Arch Angel, to rule his own heaven? How will that work out, with him, being a direct opposite of the ruler of hell?
...The Angels of God are loyal..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,601 - 5,620 of12,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••