Atheism and cowardice

Atheism and cowardice

There are 12663 comments on the Conservapedia story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Atheism and cowardice. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5742 Oct 14, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....seriously..???... "Reason Personified"..seriously.. .???
2)The opposite of God ...is not the devil...God is incomparable ..!
2a)The opposite of the Devil ...would be Saint Michael the Arch Angel...
Failed Creationist liar desperately trying to lie to intelligent atheists who have already proven him wrong.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#5743 Oct 14, 2012
number four wrote:
Did I say, or in any way imply that an opposite to anything was in play here?

Do you or do you not wish to rescind your previous statement, where-in you did give the devil credit for a plant?

Speak up? How are we to know which part of which myth, you pretend to pay lip service to , unless we ask?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5744 Oct 14, 2012
If satan punishes bad people, doesn't that make him a good guy?

1001 questions for people who lie about god being real...

Earth,TX

#5745 Oct 14, 2012
number four wrote:
One more quick question, based on your earlier statement, we should expect the Saint Michael the Arch Angel, to rule his own heaven? How will that work out, with him, being a direct opposite of the ruler of hell?

Earth,TX

#5746 Oct 14, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Isn't he really just one of the god's little helpers?

Since: Mar 11

Latonia, KY

#5747 Oct 14, 2012
Much as Hades rules Hell and Zeus ruled the heavens, Michael will rules his small part of mount Olympus err heaven. Sorry with all the similarities between Christianity and the Greek gods it's easy to get them mixed up.
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>One more quick question, based on your earlier statement, we should expect the Saint Michael the Arch Angel, to rule his own heaven? How will that work out, with him, being a direct opposite of the ruler of hell?

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#5748 Oct 14, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Yeah and he's obeying God's will which makes him Oh-so-much better than us!

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#5749 Oct 14, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Failed Creationist liar desperately trying to lie to intelligent atheists who have already proven him wrong.
...I'm trying to lie ....to "allegedly" intelligent atheists....the jury is still out..

Las Vegas, NV

#5750 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>Did I say, or in any way imply that an opposite to anything was in play here?
Do you or do you not wish to rescind your previous statement, where-in you did give the devil credit for a plant?
Speak up? How are we to know which part of which myth, you pretend to pay lip service to , unless we ask?
1) no..
2)"devils weed" usually means marijuana ..(a controlled substance)..dickless...
2a) You suggested that Satan can create...I merely wished to disabuse you from this notion ..
3)I hope I answered your question to your satisfaction..

Las Vegas, NV

#5751 Oct 14, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
Satan only wishes to harm mankind ...because, He can not hurt God directly ..
2)The Prince of lies is that dude that "keys" your car ..because , he fears a direct confrontation ..

Las Vegas, NV

#5752 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>One more quick question, based on your earlier statement, we should expect the Saint Michael the Arch Angel, to rule his own heaven? How will that work out, with him, being a direct opposite of the ruler of hell?
...The Angels of God are loyal..

Las Vegas, NV

#5753 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>Isn't he really just one of the god's little helpers?
...OHH...!..You're adorable ..!!..but, you have Santa Claus...confused with the Creator of Heaven and Earth ..

Latonia, KY

#5754 Oct 14, 2012
Hades/Satan is always causing problems for Zeus/Yahweh and the people on earth. That's why Zeus/Yahweh sent his son Perseus/Jesus to be born of a virgin and fight against a seven headed dragon the hydra/satan and save all of humanity so we can go to mount Olympus/heaven.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>Satan only wishes to harm mankind ...because, He can not hurt God directly ..
2)The Prince of lies is that dude that "keys" your car ..because , he fears a direct confrontation ..

Latonia, KY

#5755 Oct 14, 2012
Plus wasn't it amazing how Horus/Perseus/Hercules/Mithras /Apollonius/ Dionysus/Jesus raised people from the dead? Miracles!

Jesus was so original lmfao!!

Las Vegas, NV

#5756 Oct 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Hades/Satan is always causing problems for Zeus/Yahweh and the people on earth. That's why Zeus/Yahweh sent his son Perseus/Jesus to be born of a virgin and fight against a seven headed dragon the hydra/satan and save all of humanity so we can go to mount Olympus/heaven.
<quoted text>
well I assert/agree/support that you are grasping/desperate/longing/in need of someone /somebody/another to offer/give/bestow...you a victory/win/triumph not now/today/present you failure/defeated/loser....I'm not feeling magnanimous...

Las Vegas, NV

#5757 Oct 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Jesus was so original
.....amen..

Dallas, TX

#5758 Oct 14, 2012
Zeus hears your prayers. Hey don't you think the NT writers should have made Jesus' story just a tiny bit different than all the Greek and Egyptian gods he was stolen from? Rather embarrassing how much they stole from the Greek gods.

Good grief Hell aka Hades Tartarus Sheol a burning place of torment ruled by the rival enemy of God all stolen word for word from the Greek gods. The NT writers couldn't even come up with their own names for it!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....amen..

Dallas, TX

#5759 Oct 14, 2012
The NT would be like today if a writer pitched a movie like this.
Ok so I got this great script for a novel and movie called moon wars! The hero Luke Sprywalker learns to use this mystic energy called the eternal force to do amazing supernatural feats. He uses a laser sword called a bright saber and goes along with a freelance pilot named Hon Soloed aboard the millennium eagle to save princess Leah from the evil Darth Vadster who is on board the planet destroying death moon battle station!

Wait wait why are you guys looking at me like that? It's a totally unique script! What? Star Wars? Oh please they are nothing alike! For one I am not George Lucas ok? And also Hon has a 7 foot tall Pookie named Chewstacka who uses his hanmer as a weapon whereas in star wars the wookie used a bowcaster crossbow weapon so it's certainly not a rip off of previous work!

Las Vegas, NV

#5760 Oct 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Zeus hears your prayers. Hey don't you think the NT writers should have made Jesus' story just a tiny bit different than all the Greek and Egyptian gods he was stolen from? Rather embarrassing how much they stole from the Greek gods.
Good grief Hell aka Hades Tartarus Sheol a burning place of torment ruled by the rival enemy of God all stolen word for word from the Greek gods. The NT writers couldn't even come up with their own names for it!
<quoted text>
...That mankind has been religious ...from our inception , this only strengthens my position...at our core mankind is spiritual...the atheist is abnormality....

Las Vegas, NV

#5761 Oct 14, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
The NT would be like today if a writer pitched a movie like this.
Ok so I got this great script for a novel and movie called moon wars! The hero Luke Sprywalker learns to use this mystic energy called the eternal force to do amazing supernatural feats. He uses a laser sword called a bright saber and goes along with a freelance pilot named Hon Soloed aboard the millennium eagle to save princess Leah from the evil Darth Vadster who is on board the planet destroying death moon battle station!
Wait wait why are you guys looking at me like that? It's a totally unique script! What? Star Wars? Oh please they are nothing alike! For one I am not George Lucas ok? And also Hon has a 7 foot tall Pookie named Chewstacka who uses his hanmer as a weapon whereas in star wars the wookie used a bowcaster crossbow weapon so it's certainly not a rip off of previous work!
okay...good point...you don't like christianity....
2) YOU'RE LIKE THE FEMALE DARTH VADER....!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 52 min Aura Mytha 45,485
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 3 hr Richardfs 292
Evidence for God! (Oct '14) 5 hr Thinking 541
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr New Age Spiritual... 257,123
There are no such things as gods or fairies 8 hr u196533dm 188
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 10 hr Thinking 427
News Atheist Rev. Gretta Vosper should be terminated... 11 hr Amused 6
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 11 hr karl44 20,239
More from around the web