Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#5713 Oct 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well I guess this makes sense ....but, more likely ,Christianity flourished under his administration ....because, he ceased to persecute it...
I was pondering the other day, while I busied myself with the mundane realities of my pitiful existence that Christianity is to Democracy that Islam is to dictatorship. They are essential parts of the plan.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#5714 Oct 11, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I was pondering the other day, while I busied myself with the mundane realities of my pitiful existence that Christianity is to Democracy that Islam is to dictatorship. They are essential parts of the plan.
..Who's plan is it the Masons or the illuminati ...???
1) The first democracy was pagan .....but, then it disappeared for centuries..

Since: Mar 11

Florence, KY

#5715 Oct 11, 2012
Destroying the churches and writings of other religions and forcing people by sword to convert to Christianity is going a bit further than ceasing to persecute it don't you think?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Well I guess this makes sense ....but, more likely ,Christianity flourished under his administration ....because, he ceased to persecute it...

Florence, KY

#5716 Oct 11, 2012
Anyways Jesus returned! Who knew it would be on a Doug's @zz?

Your god works in mysterious ways I guess. Walk on water, raise the dead, cure the blind and crippled those were the old days. Now? Return as a Dog's butt.

Texas, USA

#5717 Oct 11, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Who's plan is it the Masons or the illuminati ...???
1) The first democracy was pagan .....but, then it disappeared for centuries..
My point being that religion and government form an alliance whose aim is the fleecing of the sheeple. Bahhhhhhh Bahhhhhhhhh

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5718 Oct 11, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Anyways Jesus returned! Who knew it would be on a Doug's @zz?

Your god works in mysterious ways I guess. Walk on water, raise the dead, cure the blind and crippled those were the old days. Now? Return as a Dog's butt.
And the funny thing about this is your wife worships Jesus.

Las Vegas, NV

#5719 Oct 12, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
My point being that religion and government form an alliance whose aim is the fleecing of the sheeple. Bahhhhhhh Bahhhhhhhhh
..ahhh...but, you are suggesting that these two (or more) diametrically opposed institutions ...would trust each other...

2)...May I suggest ...you were smoking the devils weed ...at the time ...eh..

Las Vegas, NV

#5720 Oct 12, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Destroying the churches and writings of other religions and forcing people by sword to convert to Christianity is going a bit further than ceasing to persecute it don't you think?
<quoted text>
...you don't get it ...!..You claim we don't honor Constantine ...because of the blood he spilt ...."yet"
We honor St. Joan of Arc.
We constantly ,recall, Sodom and Gommorrah ...or the drowning of Pharaoh's armies ...

yet..Constantine "crossed" the line....???

Texas, USA

#5721 Oct 12, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..ahhh...but, you are suggesting that these two (or more) diametrically opposed institutions ...would trust each other...
2)...May I suggest ...you were smoking the devils weed ...at the time ...eh..
Diametrically opposed? After your Savior's "render unto Caesar" advice? I don't think so. They're old friends ... "opiate of the proletariat" ... that sort of thing.

Las Vegas, NV

#5722 Oct 12, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Diametrically opposed? After your Savior's "render unto Caesar" advice? I don't think so. They're old friends ... "opiate of the proletariat" ... that sort of thing.
....Well...I didn't know ...You actually thought this through .....okay.....this is thread , where I would surely lose...

Hurst, TX

#5723 Oct 13, 2012
Constantine is the main reason Christianity is as big as it is today. He was very instrumental in not only forcing the multitudes by the sword to become Christian he also organized the council that rewrote, edited and cobbled together what you call the holy bible. Honoring a blood thirsty warlord who created the first Christian theocracy while he himself scoffed at becoming a Christian might touch a few nerves.

Still he is more relevant to the Christian faith as we have it today than anyone else. Sorry you don't like the facts and I know in church you are taught that Christianity spread via word of mouth and gosh it was so neato that everyone peacefully converted. Lol!
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...you don't get it ...!..You claim we don't honor Constantine ...because of the blood he spilt ...."yet"
We honor St. Joan of Arc.
We constantly ,recall, Sodom and Gommorrah ...or the drowning of Pharaoh's armies ...
yet..Constantine "crossed" the line....???

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5724 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Pascal ...was "not" lampooning...he was suggesting in the face of uncertainty ...it is better to adopt the less risky decision ...We're all going to die...what becomes of us ...time will tell..
oh for godsake he was a mathematician, his training would not allow such an error, he was lampooning, get an education.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5725 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Well...I didn't know ...You actually thought this through .....okay.....this is thread , where I would surely lose...
You've already lost by definition - you're a creationist.

Las Vegas, NV

#5726 Oct 13, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already lost by definition - you're a creationist.
...Is this how you start your day....by crushing my spirit..??

Texas, USA

#5727 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Is this how you start your day....by crushing my spirit..??
Cup 'o hot Joe ... crush a few spirits ... THAT is the way to start a day!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#5728 Oct 13, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Constantine is the main reason Christianity is as big as it is today. He was very instrumental in not only forcing the multitudes by the sword to become Christian he also organized the council that rewrote, edited and cobbled together what you call the holy bible. Honoring a blood thirsty warlord who created the first Christian theocracy while he himself scoffed at becoming a Christian might touch a few nerves.
Still he is more relevant to the Christian faith as we have it today than anyone else. Sorry you don't like the facts and I know in church you are taught that Christianity spread via word of mouth and gosh it was so neato that everyone peacefully converted. Lol!
<quoted text>
...See the difference betwixt you and I ...I actually read the history..
1) I say again ...Where are the St.Constantine churches...or medals and charms ...Where are his name sakes ..???
2)silly billy...No one denies that Christians have (at times)tried to forcibly convert others ...these are usually abject failures ..i.e..the crusades ,Taiping rebellion..
3)You are ignorant ..if you are suggesting ..(at the time of Constantine)..Christian armies could ever defeat the Pagan military machines ...

Las Vegas, NV

#5729 Oct 13, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh for godsake he was a mathematician, his training would not allow such an error, he was lampooning, get an education.
...If, as you claim Pascal was lampooning faith ...he had balls the size of small children ...To insult religion at the very least was jail time ..

Location hidden

#5730 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...If, as you claim Pascal was lampooning faith ...he had balls the size of small children ...To insult religion at the very least was jail time ..
only the jester is allowed to critique the king, thus is his delivery. To suggest he was serious, is to disrespect his intellect and education; more, read the thing in context (put away your bias).

Location hidden

#5731 Oct 13, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...If, as you claim Pascal was lampooning faith ...he had balls the size of small children ...To insult religion at the very least was jail time ..
the man was an intellectual giant. read a bit. grow up.

Las Vegas, NV

#5732 Oct 13, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the man was an intellectual giant. read a bit. grow up.
...okay..I will look in to it ...and, if I still disagree with your assertion ..I'm going to take your little battle axe ...and, bust it over my knee..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aura Mytha 232,001
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 48 min Gillette 1,046
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr Friend of all 14,455
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 7 hr thetruth 29
Young atheists: The political leaders of tomorrow 7 hr thetruth 6
Why Christians should stick up for atheists 7 hr thetruth 8
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 18 hr QUITTNER Nov 27 2014 31

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE