Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments (Page 279)

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>He has got to be a Mormon, they are the only real Christains, and only recently did they agree to let non whites be admitted into heaven. I wonder if they just let those people go to hell, before that? You do know they are all going to be gods, and each one will have his own planet?
I have heard that before. Pretty attractive proposition. Join us, and one day you will get to rule a planet. Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

karl44 wrote:
Richie T wrote:
<quoted text>If God is not real, I lose nothing. If He is real, you lose EVERYTHING!
<quoted text>
I do not get them!
Pascal was lampooning unsubstantiated belief and the idiots take it seriously!
religitards! lol
Pretty funny, but it still makes me roll my eyes every time I see it. It's like they think they're actually saying something new that no one has heard before.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard that before. Pretty attractive proposition. Join us, and one day you will get to rule a planet. Lol.
Everyone out there all alone, on his very own planet. The sense of community, quickly fades into the distance as greed tramples in to fill every void. Will it be only white men who are granted planets, of their own?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

<quoted text>Everyone out there all alone, on his very own planet. The sense of community, quickly fades into the distance as greed tramples in to fill every void. Will it be only white men who are granted planets, of their own?
Well, they might say it will be equal opportunity godhood, but we all know what they're thinking.(colored only planet)

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is amazing how many speak with authority about their christian beliefs, yet know nothing of the history of their bible.
you will grow up one day
....okay...If Constantine ..really was the driving force behind Christianity .....why do I have to travel to Ukraine to find a church named in his honor ....while here, St. Joan of Arc's ..St. Peter's ..St.Mary's these abound ....
2) Faithful name their children after Saints...ie..Paul ,Matthew ,Sarah...
2a) Mormons and Muslims do the same...Moroni ..Muhammad ..Moses ...
2b)...Where are all the Constantine's ....Father of Christianity..???

3)Many Christians keep medals ...I've seen St. Christophers..St.Judes..etc... .."never" have I even heard of a St. Constantine medallion .....ergo.....Emperor Constantine is considered inconsequential ....

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are comparing the lack of belief in god with the belief that some races are inferior to others. You aren't even worth a response.
.....Oh for pete's sake....!!!...and, you almost had me believing you were intelligent ....allow me to elucidate...I'm entitled to pick whoever I feel will "best" represent me and my community ..
..I would rather have a christian over someone who denies the existence of God.....but..I would vote for an Atheist over an openly gay christian or a practicing Wiccan ..and, I'd probably choose the heathen over a scientologist .
2) As for what you were unable to comprehend ....Would you elect a racist with stellar qualifications ....or his less qualified opponent...???
2a) The point being ..qualifications are to be strived for...but, if the candidate does not represent my morals ...he is not getting my vote...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

karl44 wrote:
Richie T wrote:
<quoted text>If God is not real, I lose nothing. If He is real, you lose EVERYTHING!
<quoted text>
I do not get them!
religitards! lol
....Pascal ...was "not" lampooning...he was suggesting in the face of uncertainty ...it is better to adopt the less risky decision ...We're all going to die...what becomes of us ...time will tell..

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Allow me to educate you. Again. He was instrumental in Christianity taking off. At his time Christianity had a modest following but it certainly wasn't dominant. He made it the official state religion a theocracy. He commanded his soldiers to go temple to temple destroying or altering statues of Zeus into Jesus and other gods and goddesses into Christian characters and saints. Hera becomes Mother Mary for example. Most scrolls of those ancient gods were deemed illegal and owning them was punishable by death. We know thousands were killed or jailed for not converting. Some call it the great pagan purge an it was a long bloody massacre. A cornerstone of your faith that we since have seen time and time again be It the crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, witch hunts. Oh yes even if Jesus existed each drop of his blood has been paid back by a hundred thousand gallons of non believers or those unwilling to fall in line.
Again had Constatine suffered a PTSD hallucination of Perseus you would be defending Zeus right now.
<quoted text>
....I don't buy it..

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....I don't buy it..
Whether you buy it or not, will not change that it is how you happened to be Christain now. But not so, for Romney, don't look now, but you are not a Christain, and he is.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, they might say it will be equal opportunity godhood, but we all know what they're thinking.(colored only planet)
Do their wives get a separate kitchen planet, and their mistresses a beach front condo planet?

Will slavery make a comeback?

Does the Book of Mormon condone what the Abrahamic god condones?

Where will they put their Walmarts?

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

karl44 wrote:
Richie T wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not get them!
religitards! lol
I know, right? You'd think people would just want to KNOW what's real and what ain't. Besides ... they don't "lose nothing" ... they lose hours in church worshiping walls, they lose sleep worrying about heaven and hell, they lose money in the collection plate and really good godbots LOSE ALL THAT FUN WE SINNERS HAVE DANG NEAR EVERY DAY!!!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

<quoted text>Whether you buy it or not, will not change that it is how you happened to be Christain now. But not so, for Romney, don't look now, but you are not a Christain, and he is.
....."Reason Personified"....Have you been drinking.....???

2) Governor Romney matters little...he's not going to win...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right? You'd think people would just want to KNOW what's real and what ain't. Besides ... they don't "lose nothing" ... they lose hours in church worshiping walls, they lose sleep worrying about heaven and hell, they lose money in the collection plate and really good godbots LOSE ALL THAT FUN WE SINNERS HAVE DANG NEAR EVERY DAY!!!!
......I hate you...

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>......I hate you...
Here ... have another cheek!

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....."Reason Personified"....Have you been drinking.....???
2) Governor Romney matters little...he's not going to win...
Know thine enemy. You don't do you?

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

The same reason they don't have hitler medals and churches named after him. Constatine was a necessary evil for the early Christians he was the sword that forced their cult on the masses. I know you don't like the truth but it is a major reason Christianity spread as fast as it did.

Had he hallucinated about Perseus you would be defending him and Zeus.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....okay...If Constantine ..really was the driving force behind Christianity .....why do I have to travel to Ukraine to find a church named in his honor ....while here, St. Joan of Arc's ..St. Peter's ..St.Mary's these abound ....
2) Faithful name their children after Saints...ie..Paul ,Matthew ,Sarah...
2a) Mormons and Muslims do the same...Moroni ..Muhammad ..Moses ...
2b)...Where are all the Constantine's ....Father of Christianity..???
3)Many Christians keep medals ...I've seen St. Christophers..St.Judes..etc... .."never" have I even heard of a St. Constantine medallion .....ergo.....Emperor Constantine is considered inconsequential ....

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
The same reason they don't have hitler medals and churches named after him. Constatine was a necessary evil for the early Christians he was the sword that forced their cult on the masses. I know you don't like the truth but it is a major reason Christianity spread as fast as it did.
<quoted text>
It sucks because Zeus was way cool compared to the Yahweh we got in charge now. At least Zeus would chunk ya down a bone every once in a while, a woman or a super power or squash an enemy ... something.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Interesting enough that we have ancient writings showing Yahweh was indeed a god of lightning and war much like Zeus. But yes Zeus is a by far more cool god than Yahweh ever could hope to be. Going to mount Olympus with all those hottie goddesses and Demi goddesses beats Yahweh's sausage factory heaven any day.
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
It sucks because Zeus was way cool compared to the Yahweh we got in charge now. At least Zeus would chunk ya down a bone every once in a while, a woman or a super power or squash an enemy ... something.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

<quoted text>Know thine enemy. You don't do you?
..Al-Qaeda....the...Taliban ....and, junk food..!!

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
..Well I guess this makes sense ....but, more likely ,Christianity flourished under his administration ....because, he ceased to persecute it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of12,672
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••