Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
5,541 - 5,560 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>His breath was horrendous.

Must have been that being dead for three days thing.

Or appearing on a dog's ass.

Whichever.
Great ethics here.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the idiot who really doesn't have much to say.
You're projecting, fool.

Don't blame others for your ignorance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>His breath was horrendous.

Whichever.
Why? Did you make out with it?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Great ethics here.
And making fun of your myth violates who's ethics?

Fool.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Did you make out with it?
Projection.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

https://www.google.com/search...
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
His breath was horrendous.
Whichever.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

bleh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>You're projecting, fool.

Don't blame others for your ignorance.
Nope, but you blame others for yours.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>And making fun of your myth violates who's ethics?

Fool.
Making fun? I just remembered, you have nothing better to do. Keep looking at dogs butts, it's probably a magical experience for you.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
God isn't real and it doesn't matter however many times you try to lie about it, it isn't going to suddenly become real.
You're a failed Creationist, go back to the Discovery Institute and ask for your money back you ignorant buffoon.
If God is not real, I lose nothing. If He is real, you lose EVERYTHING!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Would you vote in an unabashedly racist ....even if his qualifications were stellar...???
...Does keeping religion out of politics ...Mean keeping God out of politics ..??...The former ,I'm fine with...the ladder ...Is destructive ..
So you are comparing the lack of belief in god with the belief that some races are inferior to others. You aren't even worth a response.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Richie T wrote:
<quoted text>If God is not real, I lose nothing. If He is real, you lose EVERYTHING!
That is, of course, assumming that you picked the right god out of the thousands that have revealed themselves to humanity. And this assumes that if there is a god, he is as petty and jealous as described in the bible, so childish that he would suffer a man eternal torture for something as simple as picking the wrong god, or choosing not to believe in the face of insignificant evidence for the supernatural.

So take pascal's wager elsewhere, it is senseless and reflects poorly on your intelligence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So is your wife finally 18? You married her at 15 right?
You have to admit, the dog's ass thing is pretty funny. People love that crap. Jesus in pancakes, jesus in waffle irons, jesus in grease spots. You would think he would choose to manifest in.. choicer locations.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Richie T wrote:
<quoted text>If God is not real, I lose nothing. If He is real, you lose EVERYTHING!
Oh no! Which one, there are thousands, if not millions. There must be a clue, some way .....

Surely one of them has some cobbled together putrid mish mash book of contradictory, insane gobbledygook, that we can use as a guide to life everlasting?

Oh wait all of them do. Damn the luck, now let's pick the most obviously wrong choice, and understand that in doing so, we will have just made the only right selection.

Would you come and worship with me, this god who will make you eat your children? Come and bow down to the god who would sanction the rape/marriage of three year old girls. Come let us adore him, Christ the king of thieves and liars.

b-t-w: Has anybody seen Immanuel around here lately?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So you are comparing the lack of belief in god with the belief that some races are inferior to others. You aren't even worth a response.
He has got to be a Mormon, they are the only real Christains, and only recently did they agree to let non whites be admitted into heaven. I wonder if they just let those people go to hell, before that? You do know they are all going to be gods, and each one will have his own planet?

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Richie T wrote:
that old Pascal's Wager garbage again

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Richie T wrote:
Great point!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>....I've had to read up on Constantine....nobody knows who he is ..???...and, supposedly ...he made the Bible..???...YET...he is "never" mentioned in Christianity .....was ...he a humble emporer...???...or more likely was he a nobody...This is what I've learned, he was a pagan who's administration "ceased" persecuting christians....beyond that, Christian do not know who this "caesar" was...
it is amazing how many speak with authority about their christian beliefs, yet know nothing of the history of their bible.

you will grow up one day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Richie T wrote:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That is, of course, assumming that you picked the right god out of the thousands that have revealed themselves to humanity. And this assumes that if there is a god, he is as petty and jealous as described in the bible, so childish that he would suffer a man eternal torture for something as simple as picking the wrong god, or choosing not to believe in the face of insignificant evidence for the supernatural.
So take pascal's wager elsewhere, it is senseless and reflects poorly on your intelligence.
I do not get them!
Pascal was lampooning unsubstantiated belief and the idiots take it seriously!

religitards! lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You have to admit, the dog's ass thing is pretty funny. People love that crap. Jesus in pancakes, jesus in waffle irons, jesus in grease spots. You would think he would choose to manifest in.. choicer locations.
perfect iconoclasm

a real knee slapper

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Aura Mytha 224,087
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr DonPanic 21,384
Our world came from nothing? 5 hr Charchar king 192
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 5 hr religionisillness 834
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 5 hr religionisillness 361
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 11 hr Patrick 16
Of Interest InTheNews 11 hr Patrick 3
•••
•••