Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5649 Oct 8, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Bam!
The failed Creationist EW taking a beating once again. Nothing ever changes around here.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5650 Oct 8, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>The failed Creationist EW taking a beating once again. Nothing ever changes around here.
Of course this is a lay opinion by the minority.

Location hidden

#5651 Oct 8, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
says the uneducated failed creationist tw*t.

Location hidden

#5652 Oct 8, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Drowning in your own stupidity.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#5653 Oct 8, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so Skeptic.
You're confused.

But that was established long ago, eh?

Columbus, OH

#5654 Oct 8, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The failed Creationist EW taking a beating once again. Nothing ever changes around here.
Nope.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#5655 Oct 8, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I'm proclaiming that if a man or woman does "not" acknowledge a creator....they are malformed ....not someone I would recommend for office...
we have evolved passed the need for religion

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#5656 Oct 8, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
we have evolved passed the need for religion
...I know..We have evolved past violence ...concupiscence ...anger...and ...greed.....oh..wait...I guess not ..we haven't evolved at all....!!!

Las Vegas, NV

#5657 Oct 8, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
says the uneducated failed creationist tw*t.
..."Educated What" is the bravest MoFo here ....even I ...know that......and, I'm a notorious slow learner..

Las Vegas, NV

#5658 Oct 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
What do you call it when you belittle someone based on their race again?
And sorry Jesus made a scourge the same that was used on him. What a peaceful false messiah. Moses would have beheaded his Horus copying @zz.
So you have accepted Jesus as your imaginary friend? Most recently he appeared in a dog's butt.
http://christwire.org/2012/07/jesus-christ-ap...
<quoted text>
...when you belittle someone one on their race...that's (racism)..!!!....What, race are you again....????..
...(2) the same weapon Jesus made out of cords ...is the same weapon used to punish condemned men...???
(2a) Was the Roman army short on funds...the centurion had to use cords..??
(2b) were there "real" whips of military quality ..in the Temple...and Jesus just grabbed one...???
(2c)..do you lie ..just to win...???

Las Vegas, NV

#5659 Oct 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
3: He was a failure if he ever existed. You owe more to Constatine's sword than any magic trick Jesus the failed messiah may have done. Plus from the pope down churches are in disarray at memberships plummeting, churches closing and the rise of non believers. They have dubbed it a crisis. Gloating smile.
<quoted text>
....I've had to read up on Constantine....nobody knows who he is ..???...and, supposedly ...he made the Bible..???...YET...he is "never" mentioned in Christianity .....was ...he a humble emporer...???...or more likely was he a nobody...This is what I've learned, he was a pagan who's administration "ceased" persecuting christians....beyond that, Christian do not know who this "caesar" was...

Las Vegas, NV

#5660 Oct 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Are you saying you want to suck my d!ck?
Certainly I factually crush you on a regular basis. Not that I am bragging it takes little effort to humiliate a racist reject like you.
So sad the hate filled racist bigot your church has made you into.
All comes with the territory when some people accept Jesus as their imaginary friend.
<quoted text>
....you never crush anybody....most .."okay"...I don't want to speak for anyone else ....***I feel sorry for you***...end quote ..

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#5661 Oct 8, 2012
1: So you and your other screen name EW mocked my wife for being Asian/Filipino and you now admit this is indeed racism meaning you are a self admitted racist. Look your religion has made you this way just admit you are a bigot and racist hey be honest about it.
2: Jesus made a scourge the exact same weapon used on him no matter how you try to spin it. Go look up some pictures of what Jesus the false messiah made.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...when you belittle someone one on their race...that's (racism)..!!!....What, race are you again....????..
...(2) the same weapon Jesus made out of cords ...is the same weapon used to punish condemned men...???
(2a) Was the Roman army short on funds...the centurion had to use cords..??
(2b) were there "real" whips of military quality ..in the Temple...and Jesus just grabbed one...???
(2c)..do you lie ..just to win...???

Location hidden

#5663 Oct 8, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Drowning in your own stupidity.
Says the mamas boy who is trying to buy a Filipino wife but doesn't have money.

Location hidden

#5664 Oct 8, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>You're confused.

But that was established long ago, eh?
Says the idiot who posts to himself. But that was also established long ago.

Chicago, IL

#5665 Oct 8, 2012
Allow me to educate you. Again. He was instrumental in Christianity taking off. At his time Christianity had a modest following but it certainly wasn't dominant. He made it the official state religion a theocracy. He commanded his soldiers to go temple to temple destroying or altering statues of Zeus into Jesus and other gods and goddesses into Christian characters and saints. Hera becomes Mother Mary for example. Most scrolls of those ancient gods were deemed illegal and owning them was punishable by death. We know thousands were killed or jailed for not converting. Some call it the great pagan purge an it was a long bloody massacre. A cornerstone of your faith that we since have seen time and time again be It the crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, witch hunts. Oh yes even if Jesus existed each drop of his blood has been paid back by a hundred thousand gallons of non believers or those unwilling to fall in line.

Again had Constatine suffered a PTSD hallucination of Perseus you would be defending Zeus right now.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....I've had to read up on Constantine....nobody knows who he is ..???...and, supposedly ...he made the Bible..???...YET...he is "never" mentioned in Christianity .....was ...he a humble emporer...???...or more likely was he a nobody...This is what I've learned, he was a pagan who's administration "ceased" persecuting christians....beyond that, Christian do not know who this "caesar" was...

Louisville, KY

#5667 Oct 8, 2012
Use English next time ok? What did you think of Jesus showing up as a dog's @zz? Is it a miracle??
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....you never crush anybody....most .."okay"...I don't want to speak for anyone else ....***I feel sorry for you***...end quote ..

Columbus, OH

#5669 Oct 8, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you think when your wife came in the mail? No miracle but expensive huh?
Desperation.

Columbus, OH

#5670 Oct 8, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Use English next time ok? What did you think of Jesus showing up as a dog's @zz? Is it a miracle??
<quoted text>
His breath was horrendous.

Must have been that being dead for three days thing.

Or appearing on a dog's ass.

Whichever.

Location hidden

#5671 Oct 8, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>Desperation.
Says the idiot who really doesn't have much to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 hr Eagle 12 2,272
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 hr polymath257 23,199
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 hr Joe fortuna 232,895
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 11 hr Yiago 148
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 17 hr _Bad Company 141
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 17 hr thetruth 34
God' existence 18 hr thetruth 67
More from around the web