Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Comments
5,501 - 5,520 of 12,667 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Sorry bout' the dick thing "Givemeliberty"...bu t, the only "two" who keep running me over are "Mikko" and "Chess jurist"...and, they seem confident in their manhood ..they don't ask for supplication ....after my thumpin's'..

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Religious leaders going into desperation mode over the growth of non believers!

http://www.france24.com/en/20121007-catholic-...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>A fool's blather.
Yes, I agree! Anything you say is a fool's blather.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

number four wrote:
<quoted text>.....Why do you keep saying ..you are destroying me ..???Do you have a tiny dick..???..It makes sense now...that you would choose a small Asian for a spouse ....
Givethemliberty always claims victory on everything. He probably has nothing better to do. Oh but he figured out that I am you and you are me. Wow, what a scientist! He has so much proof! The other idiots seem to believe him too! Dang, it's not hard being an atheist, you just need to make stupid claims on this thread, marry a mail order wife, pretend your smart, and set up false IQ test with all theists. So you said the right thing. You do have manners for apologizing though, not like personified who can't take an apology at all.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Givethemliberty always claims victory on everything. He probably has nothing better to do. Oh but he figured out that I am you and you are me. Wow, what a scientist! He has so much proof! The other idiots seem to believe him too! Dang, it's not hard being an atheist, you just need to make stupid claims on this thread, marry a mail order wife, pretend your smart, and set up false IQ test with all theists. So you said the right thing. You do have manners for apologizing though, not like personified who can't take an apology at all.
....amen...Did you read this you Godless Heathens....!!!Don't make us go "old testament" on your ass....!!!

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Talking to yourself I see. Go OT on us? You mean showing why Jesus could not have been the messiah?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....amen...Did you read this you Godless Heathens....!!!Don't make us go "old testament" on your ass....!!!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I agree! Anything you say is a fool's blather.
Brain damage.

Jesus do that to you?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah.
Christian logic.

Go figure.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>The tawdry vehemence of Christianity, infused into each word that you type, continues to offer no illumination of that which you would profess as godly, but rather to shine as a beacon to rational thought and the value of freedom from theism.
Not to mention he's dumber than ear wax on a cotton swab.

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

1: You said the truth hurts you like a hemorrhoid. It was your words I will let you continue to argue with yourself.
2: Early Christians in letters and debates knew of the existence of Zeus but argued he was an inferior God.
3: He was a failure if he ever existed. You owe more to Constatine's sword than any magic trick Jesus the failed messiah may have done. Plus from the pope down churches are in disarray at memberships plummeting, churches closing and the rise of non believers. They have dubbed it a crisis. Gloating smile.
4: The actual word in the ancient scrolls for what Jesus uses in the temple was the same thing used on him after the Romans caught him. Sit down before you hurt yourself racist.
5: Yawn. If Jesus walked into their tents repeating the Horus story and as Egyptians at the time would do perform magic tricks Moses well versed in the god Horus would have Jesus put to death. Quickly of he was lucky. Moses tells the people God commands they must do this and that but Jesus says, oh hey just believe in me forget all that stuff. Off with his head in like ten minutes.
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Oh my goodness...you have to lie to win...!!!...okay..Governor Romney....let's just stick to facts...
2) The "one and only" time Zeus is even mentioned in scripture ...was, when the Lycaonians were so impressed by Barnabas and Paul...they thought these two were Olympians..
3)..Jesus was not a failure..or Christianity would not be such a bane to your existence..
4)Well the Bible says "a whip made of cords"...(animals were also in the Temple)...cords ..scourge...I realize your reading comprehension needs work..but, there we have it "two" different words..
5)..Numbers.11:29..But Moses answered him "Are you jealous for my sake ? Would that all people of the Lord were prophets! Would that the Lord might bestow his spirit on them all !".....Moses

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>Brain damage.

Jesus do that to you?
If you say so Skeptic.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
4: The actual word in the ancient scrolls for what Jesus uses in the temple was the same thing used on him after the Romans caught him. Sit down before you hurt yourself racist.

<quoted text>
...Ah..yes I knew this was coming from the "perpetual victim " drama queen..."Givemeliberty "
...Racist..noun..(1)The doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all other.
(2) To insinuate that a certain "drama queen" is not very well endowed ...

Well, I guess I am a "racist" ..I should cease worshiping a certain dark skinned ,non English speaking Palestinian Jew..what...will my Grand-dragon think of me...????

Ancient scrolls.??...your making stuff up again ...pee-wee....get it..??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention he's dumber than ear wax on a cotton swab.
You're not the sharpest atheist on this thread. That's funny.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

....."Givemelibery". .....Because I've had a great week-end ,and I realize how wet you get when strange men give you attention....I feel magnanimous.....enjoy..!!

....Boy, "Givemeliberty" ..you sure destroyed me ...I doubt I'll be writing under the "#4" Id ...for a month..!..you're like a shark and I'm just a little raccoon ....intellect wise...huh..

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

What do you call it when you belittle someone based on their race again?

And sorry Jesus made a scourge the same that was used on him. What a peaceful false messiah. Moses would have beheaded his Horus copying @zz.

So you have accepted Jesus as your imaginary friend? Most recently he appeared in a dog's butt.

http://christwire.org/2012/07/jesus-christ-ap...
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Ah..yes I knew this was coming from the "perpetual victim " drama queen..."Givemeliberty "
...Racist..noun..(1)The doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all other.
(2) To insinuate that a certain "drama queen" is not very well endowed ...
Well, I guess I am a "racist" ..I should cease worshiping a certain dark skinned ,non English speaking Palestinian Jew..what...will my Grand-dragon think of me...????
Ancient scrolls.??...your making stuff up again ...pee-wee....get it..??

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
A fool's blather.
Aye, but a blathering fool with a most prestigious education. It is quite enough to cause one to suspect that a rather monumental head injury, most likely did occur at some point, after his degrees were achieved.

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Are you saying you want to suck my d!ck?

Certainly I factually crush you on a regular basis. Not that I am bragging it takes little effort to humiliate a racist reject like you.

So sad the hate filled racist bigot your church has made you into.

All comes with the territory when some people accept Jesus as their imaginary friend.
number four wrote:
....."Givemelibery". .....Because I've had a great week-end ,and I realize how wet you get when strange men give you attention....I feel magnanimous.....enjoy..!!
....Boy, "Givemeliberty" ..you sure destroyed me ...I doubt I'll be writing under the "#4" Id ...for a month..!..you're like a shark and I'm just a little raccoon ....intellect wise...huh..

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Aye, but a blathering fool with a most prestigious education. It is quite enough to cause one to suspect that a rather monumental head injury, most likely did occur at some point, after his degrees were achieved.
Or that he's lying.

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Spot on.
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Or that he's lying.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Spot on.
<quoted text>
Bam!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,077
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Charchar king 192
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr religionisillness 834
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr religionisillness 361
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Magyar 101 21,383
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 8 hr Patrick 16
Of Interest InTheNews 8 hr Patrick 3
•••
•••