Atheism and cowardice

Nov 18, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 12,669

Have any of the New Atheists toured [[Islam]]ic countries giving lectures in which they condemn [[Allah]], [[Muhammad]], Islam, or Muslims? Have any of them debated Muslims in Islamic countries? Have any of them been interviewed on Al Jazeera? Have any of them written entire books in which they condemn Allah, Muhammad, Islam, or Muslims? Have they ... (more)

Full Story

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5516 Sep 25, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow fools' links, Pee Wee.
Chester is afraid! I understand, you have done wrong in your life and you are sick in the head. You have anger issues and you hate theists.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#5517 Sep 25, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Chester is afraid! I understand, you have done wrong in your life and you are sick in the head. You have anger issues and you hate theists.
You're projecting again.

What makes you so fearful, dishonest, and angry, Pee Wee?

Location hidden

#5518 Sep 25, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>You're projecting again.

What makes you so fearful, dishonest, and angry, Pee Wee?
I understand you are fearful, dishonest, and angry, Chester. But why do you hate God? When did you become an atheist?

Columbus, OH

#5519 Sep 25, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand you are fearful, dishonest, and angry, Chester....
You're projecting, Pee Wee.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
....But why do you hate God? When did you become an atheist?
You're lying, Pee Wee.

Location hidden

#5520 Sep 25, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>You're projecting, Pee Wee.

Educated What wrote, "<quoted text>
....But why do you hate God? When did you become an atheist?"

You're lying, Pee Wee.
I understand you are fearful, dishonest, and angry, Chester. But why do you hate God? When did you become an atheist?

Columbus, OH

#5522 Sep 25, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You're projecting, Pee Wee.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#5523 Sep 25, 2012
1: trillions in debt no wmds to be found. Fail.
2: before and after
3: Palestinians were suicide bombing in Iraq? Thu are different countries you know?
4: stop watching faux news you will. Israelis are in Israel not Iraq again these are different countries and yes terror attacks happen there still to this day. Reject.
5: wrong it is still praised
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Let me clarify ..(perhaps I am mistaken)
..1)The invasion of Iraq was an abject failure..
2)..Before the occupation ..Palestinians would murder Israelis in coffee shops and bus shelters ...these, were hailed as martyrs ..
3)..In Iraq..these martyrs were killing government officials and consumers in crowed market places and families burying their dead...
4)I haven't seen the word martyr in a long time ....perhaps ,because an Israeli hasn't been killed in a long time ..???
5)...or...perhaps Muslims now see suicide attacks ....as haram..(forbidden)..

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#5525 Sep 25, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
1: trillions in debt no wmds to be found. Fail.
2: before and after
3: Palestinians were suicide bombing in Iraq? Thu are different countries you know?
4: stop watching faux news you will. Israelis are in Israel not Iraq again these are different countries and yes terror attacks happen there still to this day. Reject.
5: wrong it is still praised
<quoted text>
..Good...Answers !

Las Vegas, NV

#5526 Sep 25, 2012
swerty wrote:
Christianity: The belief that a two-thousand-year-old Jewish zombie carpenter can make you live forever, if you symbolically eat his flesh, and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul, that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a ta...lking snake to eat an apple off a magical tree in a wonderland........ <quoted text>
...yes..!

Las Vegas, NV

#5527 Sep 25, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know your god isn't real, we know your god isn't real, what the f*ck are you doing here. Trying to convince yourself that you haven't wasted your life talking and believing in thin air?
...why..do..you..gotta..put it like that..???

....double you .tee. eff...Do ..???..YOU NEED A HUG...???

..(..)..yes
..(..)..no

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5528 Sep 25, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...why..do..you..gotta ..put it like that..???
....double you .tee. eff...Do ..???..YOU NEED A HUG...???
..(..)..yes
..(..)..no
Does the truth hurt you that much, that you need to be on an atheist forum to convince yourself that god is real?

Location hidden

#5529 Sep 25, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible to hate something that isn't really there. If anything we hate proven liars. Like yourself - a Creationist that has failed to convince anyone that the world is 6000 years old or that jesus rode on the backs on dinosaurs.

Location hidden

#5530 Sep 25, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>It's impossible to hate something that isn't really there. If anything we hate proven liars. Like yourself - a Creationist that has failed to convince anyone that the world is 6000 years old or that jesus rode on the backs on dinosaurs.
Exactly my point here. Remember you were the one posting as me and saying lots of nonsense. Honesty is not your policy.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5532 Sep 26, 2012
number four wrote:
<quoted text>....Is it just "coincidence" that so many religions ...which developed independent of one another ....seem to have so much in common ...
What?

It says something about how the human mind works, how society works, and how cultures cultivate (haha) and spread ideas. It says nothing about the "truth" of said religion.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#5534 Sep 26, 2012
Always glad to help the less informed.

1: Why other than how you were raised, do you worship a false messiah like Jesus anyways?
2: How can you accept Jesus when he failed to complete a single important messianic prophecy?
3: How can you worship Jesus when he is nothing but the newest sun based deity goin all the way back to the beta Christ Horus?
4: Isn't it true that belief in Jesus is the cause of most wars today? Example the Muslims believe their Jesus is the real Jesus and this leads to their hatred of the Jews and such.
5: If belief in god/s is so important why are secular nations with few believers like Switzerland, Japan so on and so forth doing so well?
6: Why is it good to believe in something like god without a shred of proof?
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Good...Answers !

Location hidden

#5535 Sep 26, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Always glad to help the less informed.

1: Why other than how you were raised, do you worship a false messiah like Jesus anyways?
2: How can you accept Jesus when he failed to complete a single important messianic prophecy?
3: How can you worship Jesus when he is nothing but the newest sun based deity goin all the way back to the beta Christ Horus?
4: Isn't it true that belief in Jesus is the cause of most wars today? Example the Muslims believe their Jesus is the real Jesus and this leads to their hatred of the Jews and such.
5: If belief in god/s is so important why are secular nations with few believers like Switzerland, Japan so on and so forth doing so well?
6: Why is it good to believe in something like god without a shred of proof?
Hope you ask your theist wife these questions. Is she one of the less informed?

Location hidden

#5536 Sep 27, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point here. Remember you were the one posting as me and saying lots of nonsense. Honesty is not your policy.
Remember when the entire forum kicked your a$$? Oh wait, that's every f*cking day.

Location hidden

#5537 Sep 27, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when the entire forum kicked your a$$? Oh wait, that's every f*cking day.
And that's your opinion.

Location hidden

#5538 Sep 27, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when the entire forum kicked your a$$? Oh wait, that's every f*cking day.
Remember when you would get mad and ask for our address? You would tell us you were flying over here to shut us up.

Las Vegas, NV

#5539 Sep 28, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the truth hurt you that much, that you need to be on an atheist forum to convince yourself that god is real?
...Au contraire, Mon frere....I am in a "muslim forum" ...I have recently discovered ...that with "one" click of the mouse ...I can insult ..both my natural enemies ...this is the BEST day ever..!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min KiMare 232,696
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Richardfs 2,183
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr _Bad Company 1,437
God' existence 7 hr polymath257 55
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 7 hr polymath257 112
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 8 hr Geezerjock 1
Australia: black magic pervert retard 9 hr Thinking 4
Evidence for God! 11 hr ChristineM 366
More from around the web