'Myth' sign sparks West Milford holid...

'Myth' sign sparks West Milford holiday display restrictions for 2013

There are 5 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Dec 23, 2012, titled 'Myth' sign sparks West Milford holiday display restrictions for 2013. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

The atheist billboard in front of town hall has become a fixture of the 2012 holiday season.

Still, West Milford Township representatives said Wednesday that they may reassess the recently revised holiday display policy in 2013 in light of its placement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#1 Dec 24, 2012
The christards try to put religion into schools and government, they go around calling non-christards "evil", and then they have the temerity to get pissy because someone called christardism what it is: a myth.

Fuck 'em. If they can't handle equal time, then put up MORE criticism of their filth and fiction.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#2 Dec 31, 2012
P_Smith wrote:
The christards try to put religion into schools and government, they go around calling non-christards "evil", and then they have the temerity to get pissy because someone called christardism what it is: a myth.
Fuck 'em. If they can't handle equal time, then put up MORE criticism of their filth and fiction.
They know that if they gave us the same amount of advertising freedom they'd lose all their followers in a matter of a decade with little resistance. Famous quote comes to mind:

You can fool some of the people all of the time or all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
KittenKoder

Sydney, Australia

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Actually I'm considerating a billboard to get a new sex partner...it involves bananas, cucumbers and toilet paper as a backdrop

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4 Dec 31, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
Actually I'm considerating a billboard to get a new sex partner...it involves bananas, cucumbers and toilet paper as a backdrop
I notice you always show up after two events, either when I hand nano it's buttox, or when I post on #cakeordeath .... interesting.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#5 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you always show up after two events, either when I hand nano it's buttox, or when I post on #cakeordeath .... interesting.
Is that called a predictalble Drive-By Troll right on schedule?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 40 min Thinking 47,904
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr -Stray Dog 247,760
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr Thinking 12,908
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr thetruth 2,358
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 2 hr Thinking 60
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 3 hr Thinking 30
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) Wed macumazahn 20,900
More from around the web