An atheist FAQ

An atheist FAQ

There are 2 comments on the News24 story from Jul 4, 2012, titled An atheist FAQ. In it, News24 reports that:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#3 Jul 7, 2012
kubilgan wrote:
Great article. The jackasses still won't get it, or will claim not to.
Well, those are the ones who believe jackasses can talk.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5 Jul 11, 2012
kubilgan wrote:
It's pretty cool that in the approximately 4 years I've been posting here, atheist comments have gotten more and more incisive, while theist comments have only deteriorated.
This tells me that change is coming, and soon atheists will go mainstream and mount a real challenge to organized religion.
At least this is my hope for the world.
Reality will always prevail over liars and propaganda spreaders. Nothing needs to be done for reality to surface eventually. After all reality is the enemy of faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min waaasssuuup 240,112
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 32 min The_Box 7,681
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr Thinking 2,248
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 hr MikeF 19,151
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists 20 hr The_Box 139
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) Tue Reason Personified 166
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Tue Reason Personified 14,660
More from around the web